Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

GGRRR. After struggling with stupid stupid ImageShack, I had to go and re-upload them all to ImageVenue lol. Sorry for the delayyy! But here they are:

GQ UK, September 2008

th_42456_gq_september_2008_18_122_367lo.jpg

th_42479_gq_september_2008_21_122_68lo.jpg th_42470_gq_september_2008_20_122_120lo.jpg th_43731_gq_september_2008_17_122_1180lo.jpg

Scans by me, all are a minimum of 2,000 pixels in size. Feel free to use or repost anywhere, just please don't remove the tag! :)

Still annoyed there was only one pic of her in the editorial! :( You can see the rest of the editorial here.

Finally bought that magazine and scanned it...sorry about little bad scans but it's a big magazine and it's hard to put in the scanner...

Date: August/September

Magazine: The best shop; shopping magazine

img0001rm6.th.jpg img0002xf5.th.jpg img0003nn5.th.jpgimg0004eq7.th.jpg img0005ip1.th.jpg

Thank you!!!! is just me, or imageshack is with problems? some pics appear very small to me :(

This is why ;)

Finally bought that magazine and scanned it...sorry about little bad scans but it's a big magazine and it's hard to put in the scanner...

btw, thanks Tali! :D