Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

Its for Vogue Spain :wave: but for some weird reason this editorial isn't on any Dri Galleries besides Adrianalimafan (unless I'm blind :blink:) so I'll go ahead and post mine :) (HQ) :woot:

vogue_february_2006_01331840_1e.jpgvogue_february_2006_02331841_1e.jpgvogue_february_2006_03331842_1e.jpg

vogue_february_2006_04331843_1e.jpg

Actualy they are in our gallery too:

http://adrianaflima.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=197

and also some outtakes

http://adrianaflima.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=826

I wish we could have more outtakes from this editorial, its so beautiful, one of my favorites :heart:

I have actually never seen this whole Glamour editorial before, just some regular pics from it here and there, but never the whole thing in HQ's and these wonderful scans, so I had to post it after I just saw it.

:heart:

glamouroctober2000001jc2.th.jpg glamouroctober2000004vx1.th.jpg glamouroctober2000005cg8.th.jpg glamouroctober2000006hw3.th.jpg

glamouroctober2000007kf8.th.jpg glamouroctober2000008is5.th.jpg glamouroctober2000002yg4.th.jpg glamouroctober2000003ce1.th.jpg

This takes my breath away :wub:

Credit and huge thanks to nothingless all of her work is absolutely Amazing!

BREAKING NEWS

ADRIANA is on the cover of the new ELLE Italia. Plus she has a 22-page (!) editorial with 30 pictures inside the magazine.

Our girl's on a fucking roll for 2008 :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks to AngelX from AdrianaFLima.com for bringing this to our attention.

elle080600yg5.jpg preview_20elle_202.jpg preview_20elle.jpg

Wooooooow! She looks amazing! BEYOND amazing!!! Damn, I HAVE to have that!!

Anyone here live in Italy/has access to Elle Italy and would be willing to get me a copy in exchange for Paypal funds??? *makes puppy eyes*

PS: Betty - awww. thank you! :)

I am soooooooo happy right now :woot: :woot: :woot: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!:

I am very happy for her. She looks beyond gorgeous on the cover. Darn I don't have an ebay account or a credit card. How on earth am I gonna get a copy.