John Mayer
Thumbnail

Ana Beatriz Barros Fan

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
No replies....... :|

You people are crazy! :blink:

:heart: Adore. Funny, talented and not too shabby otherwise! :gocho: :ninja:

post-18784-1205736917_thumb.jpg post-18784-1205737184_thumb.jpg post-18784-1205737248_thumb.jpg

post-18784-1205737322_thumb.jpg post-18784-1205737984_thumb.jpg post-18784-1205738964_thumb.jpg*

* Full version of image in first post.

I know crazy! Thanks for your post, some great pics! :flower: Lol as talented as he is, hes also VERY funny! If he ever decides to quit music, lets hope not he could become a comedian! He totally cracks me up! :laugh: He has that serious way of saying such funny shit and its totally crazy but it just works! (Y)

• 1 month later...
Thanks for those, completely new to me :) Ooo he looks good in those! I'm quite surprised hes going out with Jennifer Anistan, they make an odd couple i think :unsure:

I thought so too :blink:

But it does make sense, that he'd want to try dating a different kind of girl than what he's used to :laugh:

Not to name any names, or anything.. :unsure:

Thanks for those, completely new to me :) Ooo he looks good in those! I'm quite surprised hes going out with Jennifer Anistan, they make an odd couple i think :unsure:

You´re welcome! I will try and come up with some more. And I agree, him and Aniston look a bit weird. I mean... I don´t know, I like her and all, but they just don´t seem to fit. But I still wish them all the best! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One of the best world musicians ever! His voice, his songs, and when he plays a guitar...mmm... :wub:

I adore John and his music!

Now my favourite songs of his are "Belief" and "Say". They're great!

Thanks a lot girls for all the pics and videos :)

• 3 weeks later...

OMG! I just got back a few hours ago, from seeing John in concert...

AHHH, possibly the best concert of my life. See him if you get the chance! You will not regret it, he gives a true Rock Star performance.

Funny, and ridiculously talented! Wow!

PS: He cut his hair.. Reaally short. I hope new pictures surface soon, because it is mad sexy. (I'll be looking!) :D

OMG! I just got back a few hours ago, from seeing John in concert...

AHHH, possibly the best concert of my life. See him if you get the chance! You will not regret it, he gives a true Rock Star performance.

Funny, and ridiculously talented! Wow!

Big fan here too he is my fav singer. Love his lyrics, voice, looks and guitar performance. :blush:

Sadly he never came to Portugal, but if he ever comes here I must go and see him.

Thanks for all the pics you all been posting ;) here's my contribution, he's so sexy on these :drool:

post-22524-1217502938_thumb.jpg

post-22524-1217503019_thumb.jpg

post-22524-1217503106_thumb.jpg

I did manage to find a few shots... from the concert I went to! :D (thanks to mix969.com <- radio station)

But I can tell you, my view of the stage was not as close, but Much More awesome ;) The stage show had such amazing lights, and the overall production was incredible.

post-18784-1217583145_thumb.jpg post-18784-1217583172_thumb.jpg post-18784-1217583202_thumb.jpg

post-18784-1217583249_thumb.jpg post-18784-1217583219_thumb.jpg

:)