Bellazon

Runway

Neo52285

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AdriDiva said:

No one can say mean things about her this year except for outfit which is not her fault. Her body is good. Her face is amazing. Her best since 2011.

Some people amazingly still managed to. But they are just haters. literally. I don't see how some were saying ale looked better than her, Adriana and jas looked THE best

Alessandra? Serious? I love her but to me she was forgettable here. I hope to not offend any Ale fans that read this but I feel that she was not on Adriana's level this year. I went through all the photos in show thread and none of hers made me stop to click and make bigger like some of the other girls. The only girls other than she that got my attention were Taylor, Jasmine, Sara, Lais, Irina, the black model with the short hair (don't know her name) and a few newbies. Maybe Ale will show herself better when the show airs but based strickly on pictures no.

Alessandra? Serious? I love her but to me she was forgettable here. I hope to not offend any Ale fans that read this but I feel that she was not on Adriana's level this year. I went through all the photos in show thread and none of hers made me stop to click and make bigger like some of the other girls. The only girls other than she that got my attention were Taylor, Jasmine, Sara, Lais, Irina, the black model with the short hair (don't know her name) and a few newbies. Maybe Ale will show herself better when the show airs but based strickly on pictures no.

she isn't forgettable but, I feel like, there is something about her you just can see her timing is almost up. Maybe her being more distant to other angels this year didn't help but Adriana is giving vibes that make you see why she is still around.

Usually Ale gets her stuff straight during the VS show while adriana doesn't. But its the reverse this time.

And alot of the media thought she was izabel..

Well to me she was forgettable and this come from someone who roots for her heavily because everyone else seem to want her and Adriana to leave company. I agree with your point. She just seem over it while Adriana was so playful with every group of girls. Maybe she was going through something in her personally life that caused her to be off this year.

Well to me she was forgettable and this come from someone who roots for her heavily because everyone else seem to want her and Adriana to leave company. I agree with your point. She just seem over it while Adriana was so playful with every group of girls. Maybe she was going through something in her personally life that caused her to be off this year.

agree. IDK what adriana was on that put her in such a wonderful mood lmao. But I am grateful.