Bellazon

Runway

Neo52285

I loved the black hair on her last year. She was the best looking model last year, and even this year she was awesome but not up to the quality as last year. I still love her though.

BTW is she still promoting Maybelline products or does she only have Victorias Secret left?

I agree! She looked great at this year's vsfs! I really think she is in her prime physically right now! It doesn't seem possible that she could look any hotter than she does now, but I'm sure I'll be proven wrong soon enough. :)

I agree. I think she is at her hottest at her current weight. She's moving into the league of Tyra, Heidi in terms of her body. She no longer has to be anorexic thin with bones sticking-out to be attractive and she looks much better for it. Now people can't complain that she's too skinny or give her a hard time about looking like a 12 year old boy. (which I've heard plently of people once say about her)

Yupp! adriana is the most perfect angel. I think she suits the idea of what a Victoria's Secret angel is supposed to be and represent. She glamorous and sexy and has A LOT of fun...plus she has an amazing walk. she just downright struts! :wub: :laugh:

I know i've seen some of these posted not sure which ones, however if they were all posted before sorry!

Versace fashion house Haute Couture 2003-2004 Autumn-Winter collection in Paris, July 7, 2003

hq15wc3.th.jpg hq14bu2.th.jpg hq13uy6.th.jpg hq12ks7.th.jpg hq11yv8.th.jpg hq10qm4.th.jpg hq09ak9.th.jpg hq08dp5.th.jpg hq07ef6.th.jpg hq06kx2.th.jpg hq05rs2.th.jpg hq04zb9.th.jpg hq03cv5.th.jpg hq02eb9.th.jpg hq01xt9.th.jpghq17yk1.th.jpg

Thank you soo much for those pics adriana looks soo perfect in those pics! :wub: :wub:

I know i've seen some of these posted not sure which ones, however if they were all posted before sorry!

Versace fashion house Haute Couture 2003-2004 Autumn-Winter collection in Paris, July 7, 2003

hq15wc3.th.jpg hq14bu2.th.jpg hq13uy6.th.jpg hq12ks7.th.jpg hq11yv8.th.jpg hq10qm4.th.jpg hq09ak9.th.jpg hq08dp5.th.jpg hq07ef6.th.jpg hq06kx2.th.jpg hq05rs2.th.jpg hq04zb9.th.jpg hq03cv5.th.jpg hq02eb9.th.jpg hq01xt9.th.jpghq17yk1.th.jpg

That is really the most beautifull dress ive ever seen! Oh my god i would give up sex for life if i could have it LOL :laugh: