Bellazon

Runway

Neo52285

NO!!! Adriana only got three outfits this year? And I hear other newcomers got like four? WTF Victoria's Secret Adriana is the best one! Ewww...................some of them were those pasty ass chicks that don't look a day past thirteen. Izabel imo is ugly looks like a little aneroxic she has nothing special in the face I've seen better people walking around in the mall............ <_<

Here's hoping that Adriana will marry the prince to live a life of riches and luxuries, so she won't have to put up with this stupid modeling business. I think we've all come to realize that the good 'ol modeling days are over, you know the ones where you actually had to be pretty, and have an amazing tall body. :cry: :( :cry: :(

do they do the vsfs every year?

if so what was last year's pictures?

yes they've done a show every year except 2004. last years....you should try looking towards to middle/beginning of this section. adriana wore this torqouise outfit where she was wrapped up with a humongo bow in the back. it was pretty....

yes they've done a show every year except 2004. last years....you should try looking towards to middle/beginning of this section. adriana wore this torqouise outfit where she was wrapped up with a humongo bow in the back. it was pretty....

Don't forget her black outfit and her yellow-ish one also

NO!!! Adriana only got three outfits this year? And I hear other newcomers got like four? WTF Victoria's Secret Adriana is the best one! Ewww...................some of them were those pasty ass chicks that don't look a day past thirteen. Izabel imo is ugly looks like a little aneroxic she has nothing special in the face I've seen better people walking around in the mall............

Here's hoping that Adriana will marry the prince to live a life of riches and luxuries, so she won't have to put up with this stupid modeling business. I think we've all come to realize that the good 'ol modeling days are over, you know the ones where you actually had to be pretty, and have an amazing tall body.

Wow. welcome to the forum! lol alrighty. i do have to say that i completly agree with you on what your saying. I mean Adriana is the best model on the planet imo and it tends to piss me off when i see other models getting more attention. i love gisele so it doesnt really annoy me that shes the wolrdes biggest supermodel ever and that she got to close and open this years show (i mean it was her last showww! *sheds a tear* :cry: ) but i REALLY hate it when i see izabel and ale getting all this attention. I honestly think they are plain. there is nothing extraordinary about them they, have thin lips (which i think is one of the most important things, thats why adri and ana are my fav models) and to be honest they look exactly the same to me (and apparently to everyone else too, in a magazine i read they captioned a pic of izabel as ale).

I understand that they are successful but i dont think you can take any successful and make her an angel. The model has to be sexy! they are not sexy! they have no ass for christ sake! jeez... <_< okay...sorry if i offended any ale/izable fans and i dont wanna start a fight but thats how i feel, and anyone else is welcome to post their opinions (maybe in general discussion as to not get off topic like me :p ) and i wont get get mad. I just think they are too skinny, unsexy, ordinary looking and not special enough to be VS angel *shrugs* well seeing that im getting my frustrations out i might as well say that i also REALLY want Adri to dye her hair raven black again! alright im done :whistle:

PS: i personally think adri looked better in last years show than this years and here is one pic of each of the outfits. she opened up the section in which shes wearing the yellow/pink striped bra and panties with the big pom-pom boa and then i posted a link to the page were lots of pics were posted ;) :

Bellazon Thread- 2005 VS Show Adriana Lima

I think the reason people made such a big deal about her weight is because of her body type. She is apple-shaped and has a stronger upper body, therefor most of her weight accumulates in her stomach region. My mom has a similar body-type and she gains weight in similar areas. She also has a short waist and long legs. Therefor her waist appears wide and weight gain is easily seen. Alessanda also gained weight, but since she is more evenly proportioned and has a longer torso and shorter legs, the weight gain is less prominent and the weight is distributed evenly throughout her body. That's why she still has that awesome space between her legs!!!

Don't forget her black outfit and her yellow-ish one also

of course! i loved her candy outfit! it was cute! iwanted it so bad :hehe: haha

I always thought Adriana seemed 'pear-shaped'. Actually, most models are thin pear shapes, and this body type is naturally more attractive to look at than the 'apple shapes'....pear shapes are closer to the hour-glass ideal. I wouldn't say that Adriana is even slightly 'rounded' in anyway. Her weight gain seemed evenly distributed. Even her theighs wern't as stick thin.

I always thought Adriana seemed 'pear-shaped'. Actually, most models are thin pear shapes, and this body type is naturally more attractive to look at than the 'apple shapes'....pear shapes are closer to the hour-glass ideal. I wouldn't say that Adriana is even slightly 'rounded' in anyway. Her weight gain seemed evenly distributed. Even her theighs wern't as stick thin.

Nope. Very few models are pearshaped. Adriana may appear so because of her wide waist, but her weight goes mostly to her upper body. Her waist is very thick compared to her legs. Caroline Trentini is kind of a pair shape but most models are either stick like or have a stronger upperbody. That way you get great legs.

Hmm atleast somebody knows what they're talking about here !!

At first when i saw her i wa slike Omg she gained wieght again omg she ruined her body it's not an amazing model body anymore it's an aveage woman's , and yes she did look a lot better lats year she and lookes like she had more curves becouse since he gained weight and got more round" her curves kind've got blended inwith her other body parts you kow what i mean?

But theyi realized SO WHAT? it's Adriana Lima 1 of the supermodels at this time and 1 of the VS best supermodels at ALL times and she's worked hrd to get where she's at and we all loveher soo much and she gians few punds and people start calling her fat cow and this and that , how disrespectful is that whoever called her that well YOU DIDN'T NOT GET WHERE SHE IS AT so you can still think w/e you want but it won't change the fact that she is Beautiful and a Top/Supermodel .

She's on the topf of her career she's left with vs and Maybelline whatever happens she'll be stil under the 'wings' of VS so she can keep on gaining weight like Tyra but she'll be still an Angel...A legendary remebered one and fans it's a shame if you stoppe liking her becouse she gained wieght or got boring i kind of thad these thooughts , but in the end i woke ip and realize it did not mutter that is A D R I A N A L I M A don't forget when u did love her and everything she's done she'll retire after Vs and don't stop liking her at her last years.

She'll be always in my heart nu mutter what And always will be on the # 1 spot no mutter how much i lie other skinnier models and how big they get etc etc.

Oh and btw at the fittings interview she said "I choose not to starve myself , I eat".

Thumps up for Adriana!!!

Edit: Sorry for Horrible typing hope didn't make it hard to read ,and understood me.

I think the reason people made such a big deal about her weight is because of her body type. She is apple-shaped and has a stronger upper body, therefor most of her weight accumulates in her stomach region. My mom has a similar body-type and she gains weight in similar areas. She also has a short waist and long legs. Therefor her waist appears wide and weight gain is easily seen. Alessanda also gained weight, but since she is more evenly proportioned and has a longer torso and shorter legs, the weight gain is less prominent and the weight is distributed evenly throughout her body. That's why she still has that awesome space between her legs!!!
Claps.

Yeah I already said I thought she looked better last year ;) I dont know why...Oh I do! I dont like the way her skin tone looked this year. I dunno it looked really spray-on-tan/fak'n'bake sorta thing. (I actually saw something about how they had a tanning booth backstage so i guess it would make sense.) Also i think her hair looked a tad reddish this year and i think it brought out weird pigments in her skin. Or maybe i just really want her black hair back and im just making up different reasons :laugh: Obviously i still think she is great and amazing :wub: I also think she looked more curvy last year like everyone else.