Bellazon

Runway

Neo52285

She didn't open the show

BLAHHHHH well the VS people need to burn in hell! It's bull poo that she didnt get to! she should have gotten the fantasy bra and she didnt get it, the least that they could have done was let her open up the showwww :cry: did she at least get to open up a section? and who opened it? Ale?

my youtube isnt working right now and im madddddddddd because i want to see fittings and all the new interveiws that are bound to be on. I saw a thing on ET but thats it. My youtube says "scheduled downtime. We are busy pushing some new concotions and formulas. We'll be back soon...assuming all reactions are stable." its been like that for three days now and my friend's is also like that. They couldnt have picked a better time eh? is anyone else's like this? where is the VS thread?

My youtube is working now yay. i went into motion and just clicked on a link so if anyone else's is down you can try that :) im so happpppppy. :fun: so many lovely pictures :wub: I think im floating. weeee. anyway does anyone know whether or not adriana opened up a section? she looks like shes alone in those white ones.