Bellazon

Runway

Neo52285

ok Tinky say concretly how much Adriana earned and how old is she?

cos Lily Cole - runway model, now she is 18 and she earned, well rather normal sum i'd say 19 million $

There is no way that she can earn 19mil $,high fashion supermodels and lilly is'' not one of them'' make 4-5 mil$!(kate is supermodel in every aspect thats why I didn't mention her and she makes above 10 mil $)In runway they give you the ten thousands if you want to earn more you have to do ads!

http://showbiz.sky.com/showbiz/article/0,,...1234847,00.html

it says 10 mln pounds but i converted to $ , it's 19, 19169587 milion $

and it's not the one source but other ones are from fashion magazines i haven't scans

isn't that article say all of her earnings 10mil pounds(not a year income)?And isn't she is doing modeling for 3 years I guess..Its a lot much that I think for her but still no match for commercials big supermodels.

KK,Gisele,Ale,Adriana has got biiig contracts...

There is a shoe maker that used to work with Nike that has comfy shoes.. I saw him on Oprah. Make that comfy HEELS.

I hate shopping for shoes.. I have size 11 feet and they all seem to be heels.. hellooooooo I'm tall enough and too heavy to walk in heels. Give me some sneakers :p

I love shoe shopping but i can never find shoes that fit me (well nice shoes at least) I have size 1 feet in kids so the only shoes i can find are like dora the expolorer shoes that light up when i walk. :laugh: Oh jeez. Im also like 4'10'' nad 90ish lbs so its not like my feet are freakishly small or anything... :blink:

Yeah... :blush: ...i do like circus gymnastics (contortionism and aerial silks if you wanna get specific) and ive done it for a verrrrry long time and things like that stunt your growth so yeah im very short. but anyway back on topic now... i was wondering, since the show is being filmed on november 16th but is only going to be aired on december 5th are we gonna get new pics tomorrow or only in december. This is my first christmas as an Adriana fan so I've never been around for any shows. Obviously I'm hoping for them to be released tomorrow but could someone tell me what it was like last year? :)