Bellazon

Runway

Neo52285

1 hour ago, ArianaVSCouture said:

Thank you for an advice, @laeteita, I'll do that in a future! Do you know which fashion show it was? I have a large runway archive from late 80's up to 2010, so I might have more images. :) 

Hi that backstage photo is from Mila Schön 1998 Fall runway show. If it helps she wore a black/grey outfit we only have a magazine scan of it sadly.

2 hours ago, ArianaVSCouture said:

Thank you for an advice, @laeteita, I'll do that in a future! Do you know which fashion show it was? I have a large runway archive from late 80's up to 2010, so I might have more images. :) 

1 hour ago, ekn said:

Hi that backstage photo is from Mila Schön 1998 Fall runway show. If it helps she wore a black/grey outfit we only have a magazine scan of it sadly.

Yes i forgot the name it’s Mila Schon 1998. I don’t have got any scan though.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/4/2019 at 2:11 PM, ArianaVSCouture said:

Unknown to me runway backstage:
fashion-photography-archive-image-work-image----batch15----fullSize----103946_103946-2_0273_fs.jpg.thumb.jpg.4a640be4fd8aaa6776ae750027be7d69.jpg

Hey The in first place than u so much for all the posts and  i visit this Adriana gallery the most big gallery of Adriana online now  http://adrianalima.sosugary.com/index.php

P.S THlS lSN'T MY GALLERY l ONLY SHARE THE GALLERY BECAUSE lT'S BlG AND UMBELlVEBLY AMAlZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZllllllllllllNNNNNNNNGGGGGG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...