Bellazon

Runway

Neo52285

Agreed LMS. She isn't even in her 30s yet and people re acting like she is some shriveled up, gray haired old bat. And if she didn't have the appeal I doubt VS wuld have her as ther lead angel. Face facts, she's the best they got.

Hey, that doesn't mean you have to like her, but enough with the she looks old and past her primke bits. Jeez

She is in phenomenal shape. Perfectly toned and fit. I think ths is the best she has ever looked.

Too quote my double mint twin "Viva La Lima"

Retire? I think she's looking amazeballs :heart: I'll totally go gay for Adriana any moment! :whistle: I think her outfits weren't the best, but she was totally rocking it!

&'ll join the Viva La Lima club, & if you don't like her stay the hell away from her subforum & you won't see her ;)

I agree that she's looking 'ripped' Did she always work out to that extent when she was younger? I don't remember her body being so 'muscle-like' when she was younger. I prefer a bit of a softer look on her. But I think Adri said she likes a hard body with no fat anywhere and you can definetly tell she spends A LOT of time at the gym. Her legs look insane!! I just wish she wouldn't make all the kissing faces and pointing. But clearly they're encouraged by VS to be silly and 'show their fun side. That's kind of what the shows about.

Don't kill me :ninja: but I didn't like her pics from the show too :( She used to look so much better and I think it isn't coz of her looks, I think it's coz of her poses and face expressions, like she totally lost them :( I wouldn't talk about retirement, hell no, but I think she lost it. I really hope she'll be better in motion.

Time to retire.... ?

I'd give her another year. I remember back in 06 when everyone thought she had lost it she didn't get back to her old self until 08. To me she's still amazing. Not back to her prime but still hot. When she loses some of her old spark it seems get take her a long while to get it back.

ya, there's a big difference in her body in these two photos. From soft and thin to hard muscle. She appears more 'boxy' in the second photo due to her extreme exercising.

post-34705-1289607880_thumb.jpgpost-34705-1289607910_thumb.jpg

yes absolutely. that's my favorite year of hers! sexy, fun, flirty, just enough character & movements

I must clarify that i have high expectations for Lima because she's always SO perfect, always the star on the runway and although she looks awesome, i'm slightly sad that she wasn't completely wow.

she really should stop boxing so much. She has a very toned body but some fats look good. the other models just do pilates and yoga which she can do too... she's not even fat. she does not need to work out to this extent. doesn't mean i don't like Adri. I think my favorite look for her this year was the opening look. reminded me of 2001. i hate her green cape.

but I think Adriana has always been a charmer in motion. So i'm crossing my fingers that she'll look great in the video.

that said adriana's booty is in top form.

I'm still sticking with my idea (I wrote in another thread) of it being the make-up. I feel they put too much orangy blush or foundation on her or something. And her hair isn't fluffy and wavy/curly like in years past. I feel it's mainly these things. I think her body looks great, especially after having a baby. It's the make-up and hair...just not the usual Lima. I hope she sticks around for another couple of years. :) :)

I HATE this hair color ! This is really to dark for her. She definitely looks more stunning with the light hair, not orange, not too blond but lighter !

And I don't like the outfits at all... and also the makeup.. and her body, she should stop training that much, it is not sexy... and her famous facial expressions (where are they ?) ....

I think I don't need to say that I am disappointed this year :(

I think Adriana is a real woman who doesn't starve herself and she keeps herself slimmed down by working out A LOT. She used to be naturally really skinny but she is a real woman now. She's not like Alessandra or Karolina who clearly starved themselves after having a baby. I think she is a smart woman who respects her body and keeps the fat off by working out a lot.

I thought she looked fantastic but I was only disappointed because I'm usually WOWed by her and she didn't really blow me away this time, but she still looks great.

I think Adriana is a real woman who doesn't starve herself and she keeps herself slimmed down by working out A LOT. She used to be naturally really skinny but she is a real woman now. She's not like Alessandra or Karolina who clearly starved themselves after having a baby. I think she is a smart woman who respects her body and keeps the fat off by working out a lot.

I thought she looked fantastic but I was only disappointed because I'm usually WOWed by her and she didn't really blow me away this time, but she still looks great.

totally agree with you on her body. She seems to enjoy having a figure instead of being a stick. I think she looks great, but I do like women that are fit and toned.

and true, she may have been a bit rusty for this. it was really her first big runway show since having her baby and might have been nervous as well.