Bellazon

Runway

Neo52285

Wow Nothingless, where do you want your statue? *claps*

Great pictures. I think she's getting back to her old self again, though I agree about the make-up and hair. If she'd just get her old fashioned so-brown-it's-almost-black hair back, long and somewhat straight and minimal make-up only to accentuate her features, then it would've been even better.

But she's getting there! Her legs are nice and shapely and her tummy is definitely more toned. You can see she's been working out. She wasn't this lean when she was younger, so I think that already proves the bulimia rumor to be false.

I can understand people who are disappointed, expecting Adriana from 2005, but I believe this time the hair&make-up department is to blame. Also, the ones that choose to dress the models should know what works best for their figures. Adriana's waist is fairly "straight" so putting that short underneath that millionaire bra wasn't a good move.

A look like this would've been better I think:

adriana-lima.jpg

But anyway, who I am I to complain? Adriana worked to look her best this year and if she continues to do that I'm sure we'll get plenty of great pictures in the future. If only she'd do more runway besides VS.....:(

Great pictures. I think she's getting back to her old self again, though I agree about the make-up and hair. If she'd just get her old fashioned so-brown-it's-almost-black hair back, long and somewhat straight and minimal make-up only to accentuate her features, then it would've been even better.
limagreenaf371471fn.jpg limagreenaf371471fn.jpg adriana-lima.png

Wow Nothingless, where do you want your statue? *claps*

But she's getting there! Her legs are nice and shapely and her tummy is definitely more toned. You can see she's been working out. She wasn't this lean when she was younger, so I think that already proves the bulimia rumor to be false.