Bellazon

Runway

Neo52285

And about her being bulimic that is ridiculous. Seriously, she said she's been working out a lot for this Fashion show i guess since she's wearing the fantasy bra. You guys need to give her a break and stop being so critical. You just can't assume she's bulimic cause of her legs being 'too' skinny, and about her finger or whatever ridiculous thing u guys are pointing out...she broke her finger and that's why it looks bruised. God lord, people are so weird.

well I think that pic of candice is stunning! she has a great smile as does adri! lets not compare them and start hate wars

I am sure more stunning pics of adriana are coming~!!!!

You're right. I edited my comment. I'm just tired. Maybe Sabriana can edit her comment too so she won't have a big pic of Candice in this thread :)

& if you don't like Adriana & you love Candice ... just go to Candice theard, we're no trying to censure people, but this is Adriana's theard ... no the "Bashing Adriana Theard" ... You can free mind, & that's ok but if you don't like her just shut up & stop bashing her!

I'm not bashing her. If you pay attention I've been praising her more than most everyone else here these past few days. I'm just disappointed and if I can't share my disappointment with other fans, then that kinda sucks, don't you think? If you want a place where there is ZERO criticism, where everything is praise all the time, AFL is an excellent place for you. Just saying there should be room for a little objectivity. And as you can see, I wasn't the only one who was a little disappointed.

Stop criticizing Adriana in her own thread...seriously some people are friken RIDICULOUS! She's not bulimic, seriously stop being so damn critical. If she wasn't skinny like this then you guys would be saying she's to fat. Seriously, GROW UP! U know she looked amazing! and and if you think another model looks hotter or a lot better then Adriana then it would be smart to go to her thread and write it there...this is Adriana's thread ONLY!

Not to sound harsh, but if you guys love Candice so much then go post in her thread and stop saying harsh things about Adriana JMO!

No honey, this is not AFL. The difference between Bellazon and AFL is that here people can speak their mind freely. On AFL everything Adriana does and says is viewed through rose colored glasses. If you prefer it that way, just stick to AFL. Don't try to censure people here.

I wanted Adriana to own this show as much as everyone else here. I didn't stay up all night for nothing.

I don't care if this AFL, BZ, TFS, FMT ... There's just one thing that i do care for: Adriana.

& if you don't like Adriana & you love Candice ... just go to Candice theard, we're no trying to censure people, but this is Adriana's theard ... no the "Bashing Adriana Theard" ... You can free mind, & that's ok but if you don't like her just shut up & stop bashing her!

& what the hell is that? ... Adriana bulimic? You guys have to be kidding me ... that's so stupid ... You know, probably she is going to the gym & eating sane! ... I can't stop laughin' w/the bulimicn theory fo.real!

Last year she was too fat, now she's too skinny ... what's next? too old?

For me she looks AWESOME! ... So sexy, so cute ... & she looks awesome w/Usher :heart: ! For me her body is perfect, just like in 2003 but even better!

& nothingless ... Thanks for the HQ pictures! ... the last one is amazing, i just love her face! :heart: :drool:

well I think that pic of candice is stunning! she has a great smile as does adri! lets not compare them and start hate wars

I am sure more stunning pics of adriana are coming~!!!!

You're right. I edited my comment. I'm just tired. Maybe Sabriana can edit her comment too so she won't have a big pic of Candice in this thread :)

huh? maybe u are really tired

Now that is true!! Her body is looking really good. ;)

I will definitely give her that one. Her butt looks good!! Now that the show is over, she will probably ease up on the working out (just enough to maintain).

On another point, I guess Usher pulled her out there. Making his wife and her future husband jealous!! LOL...Hopefully, VS will not edit that part out of it. :) :) :)

Not to sound harsh, but if you guys love Candice so much then go post in her thread and stop saying harsh things about Adriana JMO!

No honey, this is not AFL. The difference between Bellazon and AFL is that here people can speak their mind freely. On AFL everything Adriana does and says is viewed through rose colored glasses. If you prefer it that way, just stick to AFL. Don't try to censure people here.

I wanted Adriana to own this show as much as everyone else here. I didn't stay up all night for nothing.

I don't care if this AFL, BZ, TFS, FMT ... There's just one thing that i do care for: Adriana.

& what the hell is that? ... Adriana bulimic? You guys have to be kidding me ... that's so stupid ... You know, probably she is going to the gym & eating sane! ... I can't stop laughin' w/the bulimicn theory fo.real!

For me she looks AWESOME! ... So sexy, so cute ... & she looks awesome w/Usher :heart: ! For me her body is perfect, just like in 2003 but even better!

& nothingless ... Thanks for the HQ pictures! ... the last one is amazing, i just love her face! :heart: :drool:

huh? maybe u are really tired

I'm referring to this comment:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=1494246

You quoted the comment I made which included the picture of Candice and now that picture is in your comment. I removed the picture from my own comment but it's still in yours and since I can't edit your comment, I'm asking you to edit your own comment if you want that picture gone. Hope that explains...

Now that is true!! Her body is looking really good. ;)

I will definitely give her that one. Her butt looks good!! Now that the show is over, she will probably ease up on the working out (just enough to maintain).

On another point, I guess Usher pulled her out there. Making his wife and her future husband jealous!! LOL...Hopefully, VS will not edit that part out of it. :) :) :)

If they edit Adri&Usher im gonna cry hahahaha ...

We need some more HQ pictures of her in the fur outfit...

I'd love this one in HQ:

kbuo9k.webp

Anyway, now that the storm of the initial disappointment has been weathered and I realize I might have been overreacting based on too high expectations, I think I'm off to bed too. It's 9 AM and I feel like I haven't slept for days.

G'night all and sorry if I freaked out and spoiled some of the excitement. I guess I just needed to vent.

There's a reason I have more than a thousand comments in Adriana's forum and only a single one in Candice's, you know. Adriana looked better than last year and she still looks fantastic for her age.

And with that, off I go...

I am long time Adriana fan, and Candice looked the best for my taste, sorry guys...

i have to disagree with this completely.

to me, Candice is just "the hot girl" that you see in highschool

she looks so commercial and fake for me. She doesnt look like a model.

she looks like some cheerleader or something

shes pretty, but compared to Adriana? come on.

Adriana looks like a woman. I think she looks amazing and breathtaking at this years show

like she always does