Bellazon

Runway

Neo52285

I'm going to give everyone 1 and

give only Adriana a 10

:brows:

:laugh: That's what I did too! Well, I gave AnaBB 10 too, although I doubt she'd even make the top 10.

:evil:

ME THREE

:rofl:

But I don't think Adri will be in first again.

It'll definitely be another Actress.

:yes:

AS LONG AS ADRIANA IS THE TOP MODEL,

I'M HAPPY!

:hell yea!:

PS: Thank-you nothingless

If Jessica Alba wins again, I'll be pissed!!

:evil:

I don't think Adri will be first either because of these

blind people in this little old world

Adriana will ALWAYS be my number one

Even if she doesn't win, She' a winner in my

heart

:heart:

why?

Adri is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and Jessica is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S i LOVE them both!

In my opinion, I think that Jessica

is really pretty and everything but I don't see her

as the most beautiful woman

That title belongs to Adriana and only Adriana.

People are too stupid, they don't even

know what 'beauty' is

<_<

why?

Adri is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and Jessica is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S i LOVE them both!

In my opinion, I think that Jessica

is really pretty and everything but I don't see her

as the most beautiful woman

That title belongs to Adriana and only Adriana.

People are too stupid, they don't even

know what 'beauty' is

<_<

P.S I'm not inferring this to you, I'm just

saying that people in General.

i agree limalicious!!! when i hear some people criticize her beauty i'm shocked! adriana IS the number one most sexy/beautiful woman ever :)

it's true, i like jess alba, but she's just a pretty face...and a hot body too...i don't think she's a great actress, but she's really popular cause she's gorgoeus...

butttttttttttttt adriana's all around beautiful and gorgoeus :D!

Oh I see. So did she get butchered because she sucked or because she had local modeling experience? I wonder...

If you have a picture of her on the runway, I would love to see it :)

Hmm I don't know either. I have to admit I didn't think she was very pretty....

Lemme see, there were some pics posted in the general VSFS thread....ah yes, here it is:

th_11866_77941421hc3_123_652lo.jpg

Sorry for the off-topic-ness! :blush:

:yuckky: she's not very pretty..she looks pretty high/drunk cause of her eyes :blink:

but what a waste of a model spot...some other gorgoeus more experienced or even a mroe beautiful random college girl shoulda/coulda gotten the spot :/

Oh I see. So did she get butchered because she sucked or because she had local modeling experience? I wonder...

If you have a picture of her on the runway, I would love to see it :)

Hmm I don't know either. I have to admit I didn't think she was very pretty....

Lemme see, there were some pics posted in the general VSFS thread....ah yes, here it is:

th_11866_77941421hc3_123_652lo.jpg

Sorry for the off-topic-ness! :blush:

:yuckky: she's not very pretty..she looks pretty high/drunk cause of her eyes :blink:

but what a waste of a model spot...some other gorgoeus more experienced or even a mroe beautiful random college girl shoulda/coulda gotten the spot :/

*cough cough*PARIS HILTON?!*cough cough*

:wacko:

i agree limalicious!!! when i hear some people criticize her beauty i'm shocked! adriana IS the number one most sexy/beautiful woman ever :)

it's true, i like jess alba, but she's just a pretty face...and a hot body too...i don't think she's a great actress, but she's really popular cause she's gorgoeus...

butttttttttttttt adriana's all around beautiful and gorgoeus :D!

My point exactly!!

You took the words right out my mouth!

Just finished downloading & watching it (posted the link in the Motion thread for anyone else who doesn't have it) and OMG she was so awesome!! And I was so excited to see pictures of her as a baby/kid - never seen them before!!! I just sooo agree with everything AbbeyRoad said. And Adri got first billing when they were putting the names of the Angels up on the screen - heh that totally had me excited as well, especially since it feels so much like VS has been pushing Alessandra to be the new lead Angel...yet Adri had first billing, followed by KK. So YAY!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Just all-around awesomeness!

Just finished watching it. Great show! Better than last year. Not as great as 2005 but still great. I thought Adriana ROCKED it. She exuded so much energy and the crowd loved it.

yet Adri had first billing, followed by KK. So YAY!!

yea, she also had the biography segment highlights. Although they should probably have listed Vogue cover as Karolina's biggest achievement? But of course they mentioned their own show instead ;) Still, lingerie commercial with Bob Dylan who is widely regarded as the biggest and most influential singer / songwriter of all times > any Vogue cover.

All in all: Step up from last year. Not quite on par with 2005 though but I didn't expect that either :)

Oh and the award for best surprise goes to Candice. She looked great in that outfit with the club.

Yeah, Adri was so much better than last year however I think the hole koncept of the show was almost the same as last year's. I think that Angela looked retarded with the movement with hands, like she was a witch or something, Selita was also almost annoying, she makes me sick. Alessandra was ok, but we could hear the crowd more everytime Adri came up, and I liked that Candice girl, she was hot. This is just my opinion!!!!!!!! Kisses