Bellazon

News

Neo52285

i agree 100% with you cypress!!! she better be the next VS head angel. i love alessandra, but al she's realyl good at is doing the catalogue photos. but adriana has the whole package! she takes gorgeous VS photos & has a great runway walk. her walk is so great that she opened and ended several parts of the VS shows. alessandra isnt' even close to doing either....so yea

:whistle:

:laugh:

Totally agreeeeeee! :)

I got all of this info from the adrianaflima.com forums.

1) The rummors that Adriana's Vs contract won't be renewed because of conflicts with her Maybelline contact have been denied. Adriana is Staying with Vs.

2. The week of July 16th the angels will be shooting the christmas 2007 commercial and they will be traveling to the caribbean soon after to shoot for the 2008 swim book.

3. Adriana came in 4th place on Forbes highest paid models. Giselle came in first with 33 million, Kate Moss in second with 9 million, Heidi Klum in 3rd with 8 million and Adriana with 6 million.

Also this was posted on the adrianaflimaforums back in January but I don't believe this posted this here.

This is what was written there

"Adriana was sad when she broke up with Vince and with her history with her father, Nelson, so she has depression. She was feeling really bad, so in January she go to this Teodinâmica University, in Camaçari, Bahia. There she "saw" her others lifes and descovery that she and her father has been brothers and they have a fight, she kill him and he kill her. When adriana saw this, she decide to go see her father after more then 10 years.

Adriana´s mother still with an old address from her father, so adriana and Denny go look for him, when Nelson (her father) saw adriana at street he start do cry and then he hug adriana, both start to cry a lot and now they are friends, adriana is helping him with money and now he is going to school again."

This makes me kind of sad. It makes me wonder if the reason why she didn't seem as much like her old self in the candids from those months, around february, march and april was because she was feeling down. After all her and the prince were toguether for a long time and they were planning to marry. It's understandable that she would feel depressed also with the issues of her father and apparently in the forum it was menntioned that she was having many conflicts. But she seems to be getting back up. That makes me happy.

Forbes 15 Richest Supermodels list

Gisele Bundchen arriving to celebrate the launch of Dolce & Gabanna's newest fragrance 'The One' at Saks 5th Avenue in NYC (07/16/2007). Photo Credit: Edward Le Poulin / Splash News

17 July 2007 (Sawf News) - Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bündchen, who turns 27 on 20 Jul 2007, makes a whopping $33 million a year and tops the Forbes list of 15 richest supermodels, well ahead of Kate Moss ranked No 2, who rakes in $9 million a year.

Bündchen, who is estimated to have accumulated a $150 million fortune and currently endorses over 20 products worldwide, is also Guinness World Record holder as the "world's richest supermodel".

Ranked three to five in the list are Victoria's Secret models Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio, each earning between $6 million and $8 million annually.

Bündchen's parents are of German descent and she was brought up in Southern Brazil, where a large number of German immigrants are settled.

Gisele Bundchen with her boyfriend Tom Brady out for lunch with friends on Mother's Day in downtown New York City (05/13/2007). Photo Credit: Ronald Asadorian / Splash News

Bündchen is currently dating New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady.

She had an on/off relationship with actor Leonardo Dicaprio between the years 2000-2005. Later she dated surfer Kelly Slater till July 2006.

The top 10 richest supermodels from the list are:

* Gisele Bundchen, 26: $33M

* Kate Moss, 33: $9M

* Heidi Klum, 34: $8M

* Adriana Lima, 26: $6M

* Alessandra Ambrosio, 26: $6M

* Carolyn Murphy, 31: $5M

* Natalia Vodianova, 25: $4.5M

* Karolina Kurkova, 23: $3.5M

* Daria Werbowy, 22: $3.5M

* Gemma Ward, 19: $3M

Gisele Bundchen arriving to celebrate the launch of Dolce & Gabanna's newest fragrance 'The One' at Saks 5th Avenue in NYC (07/16/2007). Photo Credit: Edward Le Poulin / Splash News

17 July 2007 (Sawf News) - Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bündchen, who turns 27 on 20 Jul 2007, makes a whopping $33 million a year and tops the Forbes list of 15 richest supermodels, well ahead of Kate Moss ranked No 2, who rakes in $9 million a year.

Bündchen, who is estimated to have accumulated a $150 million fortune and currently endorses over 20 products worldwide, is also Guinness World Record holder as the "world's richest supermodel".

Ranked three to five in the list are Victoria's Secret models Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio, each earning between $6 million and $8 million annually.

Bündchen's parents are of German descent and she was brought up in Southern Brazil, where a large number of German immigrants are settled.

Gisele Bundchen with her boyfriend Tom Brady out for lunch with friends on Mother's Day in downtown New York City (05/13/2007). Photo Credit: Ronald Asadorian / Splash News

She had an on/off relationship with actor Leonardo Dicaprio between the years 2000-2005. Later she dated surfer Kelly Slater till July 2006.

oh my god..

ADRIANA GET THE SAME WITH ALESSANDRA

-_- I THINK ALESSANDRA CAN'T COMPARE WITH ADRIANA.

ADRIANA IS MORE AND MORE BETTER THEN HER.

gisele is very cool @@ 33m...IT IS AMAZING.

oh my god..

Alessandra never work so much like she is doing this year, so its normal she get a lot of money.

But Adriana work only with her exclusives contracts now, thats what a supermodel do :shifty:

I agree with you guys, Alessandra can never compare with Adriana. Adriana should get paid more, which I think will happen eventually because she is their main angel now. Alessandra shouldnt even be earning that much money, she is nothing.

I agree with you guys, Alessandra can never compare with Adriana. Adriana should get paid more, which I think will happen eventually because she is their main angel now. Alessandra shouldn't even be earning that much money, she is nothing.

I agree 100% with you Sam.

Like i said in my sig, nothing can compare

to Adriana. She should get paid more.

Heidi is 34, she does need

to go home and take care of her

children. & Gisele gets paid 33 mil.

omg! what do they seen in her?!

I honostly never found Gisele attractive...sorry to any of her fans but she just looks manly..not to mention she has the uglyest voice ever and doesnt make any sense when she talks. Adriana needs to be the one getting $33 million not Gisele..ur right LimaLicious what do they see in her?!?!

oh my god..

Alessandra never work so much like she is doing this year, so its normal she get a lot of money.

But Adriana work only with her exclusives contracts now, thats what a supermodel do :shifty:

HA . I AGREE WITH YOU

ALESSANDRA DO SO MUCH JOB OUT OF HER CONTRACTS.

ADRIANA JUST DO THE JOB FOR VS AND MAYBELLINE.

ALESSANDRA CAN NEVER COMPARE WITH ADRIANA.

HOPE THAT HEIDI OR KATE MOSS CAN STOP THEIR MODELING.

SO THAT ADRIANA CAN GET MORE HIGH AT THE LIST :evil:

wow gisele is like the highest paid supermodel, and she demanded more money from VS? <if that rumor was true> geez

but anywyas yes i agree with all of you, adriana is the best and alessandra can't compare to her.

heidi klum has like what 5 kids?? ahha she needs to retire for some time until her kids become teens adn can take care of themselves to an extent. cause her kids are young and need her. plus her body, espeicaly her stomach and hips look....:x

wow gisele is like the highest paid supermodel, and she demanded more money from VS? <if that rumor was true> geez

but anywyas yes i agree with all of you, adriana is the best and alessandra can't compare to her.

heidi klum has like what 5 kids?? ahha she needs to retire for some time until her kids become teens adn can take care of themselves to an extent. cause her kids are young and need her. plus her body, espeicaly her stomach and hips look....:x

i havent seen her lately but after her first 2 kids shes looked fantastic.

Most men I know always talk about Heidi as having the best VS body BECAUSE of her hips and stomach. I think she has one of the best bodies. Models like Ale and Ana Barros, while I think they have attractive faces, are just too 'straight up and down' especially in the hip area. Their bodies are too manly and boyish...not very sexy. I think women who are thin, yet have curves look the best. This is why Adriana has one of the better bodies also.

^Heidi is no longer a young model anymore,

I hardly see her in catalogs anymore. And I'm

not looking forward to either.Tthe only person that takes

professional and actual VICTORIA's SECRET photos

is Adriana! Heidi wasting a spot for someone

who could actually do better then she could do/did.

I actually think Heidi is fun to watch because, honestly, she speaks the best english out of most of the angels. I think she is kept more as a spokesperson than her body. I don't really mind her staying for another year. I think her body [stomach and hips] are very much acceptable. After all, you don't want unrealistic body types representing VS.

The current angels are probably one of the best combinations of angels with Heidi [a mother], Adriana & Alessandra [in their mid 20s] Karolina [in her early 20s] and Miranda representing the much younger audience/customers.

So I have nothing to complain about.. except for the lack of Adriana's new photos from VS!!! urgh!! In that, I TOTALLY agree with you all... Less Ale please!! She is fine, but her image is going down lately.. with the drunk and kissing photos.. She shouldn't be the main face of VS..