Bellazon

News

Neo52285

I think Adri should date some member of my family :p hehe

I'd be soooo happy for the couple! :D

But well..if she's not with Deny anymore,its because she knows he's not for her..like..it wasn't good enough to make her complete and happy.

Adriana's section on the

Forbes Top 100 Celebrities list. The statistics and information are regarding her career and income for 2006. :wave:

Judging by all the things I've read in numerous places, it seems like Adriana is very famous in Italy eh? :huh: :)

Thanks. I read this earlier today. She is very famous in Italy.

:wave: post-75-0-1446077789-21631_thumb.jpg

aahahahahahah pic i shooted from my car :blush:

I know im gonna have everyone on my back but i hope Ana BB becomes lead angel (she was the first ever Brazilian model to model for them) and has never been made an angel :( and if not offcourse Adriana cos Ale is overrated.

I actually agree with you. :yes:

Ana should definitely be a VS angel.

Besides, all you had to do was say something bad about Ale and I'm on your side

:rofl:

She's soooooo overrated

:ninja:

*hides from her fans*

I know im gonna have everyone on my back but i hope Ana BB becomes lead angel (she was the first ever Brazilian model to model for them) and has never been made an angel :( and if not offcourse Adriana cos Ale is overrated.

I know! They're stupid for not making Ana a lead angel. I mean, I like Izabel and Selita, but Ana deserved it much more than they did imo.

:wave:

I actually agree with you. :yes:

Ana should definitely be a VS angel.

Besides, all you had to do was say something bad about Ale and I'm on your side

:rofl:

She's soooooo overrated

:ninja:

*hides from her fans*

Hehe so whenever i need backup on Bellazon, i'll diss Ale! :laugh: :p

Too bad she won't be an angel cuz she broke the contract with VS years ago. :whistle:

Oh shit! I forgot lol well theres that hope gone down the shit hole <_<

I know! They're stupid for not making Ana a lead angel. I mean, I like Izabel and Selita, but Ana deserved it much more than they did imo.

Yeh Iza and Selita are good looking but i feel like it came really easy for them wheras Ana in all the time she was doing the catalogues and stuff she was never made an angel even if not a lead angel and then she left. VS are stupid and have no idea what they're missing :whistle: :wave:

Well, none of them are perfect - I LOVE Adriana a ton, but to be honest? I'm not always 100% of the time a big fan of her smile because of her gums and teeth... they can be kind of funny. I know I'll probably be called crazy and stupid for that, but that's just how I feel, you know?

But yeah, she's WAY better than Alessandra. I can't find anything pretty about her face. And Adriana is way better than Miranda Kerr.

• 2 weeks later...
Too bad she won't be an angel cuz she broke the contract with VS years ago. :whistle:

Sorry I am new to all these supermodel news.. What did she do? But I do agree that she deserves to be one of the angels.. I don't think I need to mention why :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

i agree 100% with you cypress!!! she better be the next VS head angel. i love alessandra, but al she's realyl good at is doing the catalogue photos. but adriana has the whole package! she takes gorgeous VS photos & has a great runway walk. her walk is so great that she opened and ended several parts of the VS shows. alessandra isnt' even close to doing either....so yea

:whistle:

:laugh: