Bellazon

News

Neo52285

You now what, this is just my opinion, so if anybody thinks differently about it it's ok, however this is Adriana's section.

Ok, first Adri opened the show in 2003 and it was great, since than there was more media attension to her, 2004 and 2005 she was great in magazines, tv and so on. Somehow by the end of 2006 they have more eyes on Alessdandra( I know I'm not wrong because I see her more in vs magazines, commercials). So my point here after I found out that Gisele left VS company, I just hope that Adriana becomes so called the head of vs models, like gisele was( opening the shows, doing solo commercials), I just want to find out who will be opening the show this year and who is going to wear million dollar bra. That's all thank you!!!! :wave:

You now what, this is just my opinion, so if anybody thinks differently about it it's ok, however this is Adriana's section.

Ok, first Adri opened the show in 2003 and it was great, since than there was more media attension to her, 2004 and 2005 she was great in magazines, tv and so on. Somehow by the end of 2006 they have more eyes on Alessdandra( I know I'm not wrong because I see her more in vs magazines, commercials). So my point here after I found out that Gisele left VS company, I just hope that Adriana becomes so called the head of vs models, like gisele was( opening the shows, doing solo commercials), I just want to find out who will be opening the show this year and who is going to wear million dollar bra. That's all thank you!!!! :wave:

u agree. dude i didn't know that gisele demanded 5 million dollars a year! tha'ts outragous!! she's just money-greedy to me. she's already a high paid supermodel, so why ask for more. and anyways i hope adriana will get to wear the fantasy bra and open more VSFS shows and wear like 6 outfits in the shows too :D !!!! ahha

u agree. dude i didn't know that gisele demanded 5 million dollars a year! tha'ts outragous!! she's just money-greedy to me. she's already a high paid supermodel, so why ask for more. and anyways i hope adriana will get to wear the fantasy bra and open more VSFS shows and wear like 6 outfits in the shows too :D !!!! ahha

Wow, I'm having to do very little typing today because everyone keeps sayig exactly what I'm thinking so all I have to do is quote them. So yahhhhhh, what she said :D

Oh and, Adriana's amazing and gorgeous and she should be getting all the attention from VS. :heart: I don't think that Ale should be shot into the limelight like that because Adri has always been the number two model behind Gisele (if not the number three and four behind Tyra and Heidi.) Her climax was in 2003 and I don't think that that was a high enough peak for her. If Ale takes over the number one spot before Adri's gotten her time then I'm not going to be too happy because Adri deserves it. She's an amazing supermodel who is famous and rich but her enormous light has always been in the shadow and Giseles freaking insanely gargantuan light. Yah dig? :blueeyedbaby:

Dont worry Alessandra has never opened a show and will never be good enough to open up the runway segment. I like her but her walk is terrible, and she does not grab your attention like Adriana does. Its either going to be Adriana or Karolina who will be the head of the angels. I dont mind either of them cause I like both :laugh: . I just hope Heidi does not take over, she is a bit old now no?

Dont worry Alessandra has never opened a show and will never be good enough to open up the runway segment. I like her but her walk is terrible, and she does not grab your attention like Adriana does. Its either going to be Adriana or Karolina who will be the head of the angels. I dont mind either of them cause I like both :laugh: . I just hope Heidi does not take over, she is a bit old now no?

i think her VS contract is over. she's not even considered an ANGEL anymore....so byebye heidi. neevr cared for the woman <_< anyways that's true about alessandra, though she is my 2nd favorite model

adriana's my #1 FAVORITE FAVORTE model :D

her and karolina deserve to be VS queens :D

Karolina and Alessandra have the biggest contracts ~ Alé's is something around $25 million I think although I'm not sure exactly.

Are you positive? Because I remember hearing on VH1 or something that Adriana had the second highest contract after Gisele. I suppose maybe it's changed since I heard that, because it was a while ago. At this rate though Adriana should have the highest contract as far as I'm concerned. Maybe she should threaten to leave, lol.

I think Adriana will be the lead angel next.

Her first VS runway was in 1999 (correct me if i'm wrong) so she's been with VS the longest.

I hope she'll wear the fantasy bra this year..becuase its her turn :heart:

After Adriana, Ale will probably be the lead angel..but for now...i think its gonna be Adriana :heart: