Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Okay guys I do beleive this quilifies as Adriana related news: La Senza has been bought out by Victoria's Secret for $710 million. For some people who dont have La Senza, its the leading lingierie company in Canada (where i live) because we dont have VS here. I also know its in England because Ive seen it there. I am soooo excited about this news I cant even begin to tell you :fun: :fun: :fun: I can now finally see the humungous posters in the stores and receive the catalouges! Anyone else who doesnt have VS by them should be happy too!! time to party :fun: :fun: :fun: :laugh:

Yup, La Senza is the main lingerie store in the UK and Ireland (where I am) too - we don't have VS either. For that reason, this news makes me happy too....but I couldn't find any news on whether they're keeping the La Senza brand, or if they actually are changing the stores to VS stores. Just because they bought out La Senza, doesn't mean the stores will all automatically be turned into VS now. But - I sure am hoping so!

Oh i hope so too! *crosses fingers* i have two Lasenza's in a mall thats a 5 minute walk away so if one (o both) close down temporaraly for construction then i will know its officially changed to VS and i will inform you. I tried finding some articles on the web about it but they never specified whether or not they were changing to VS or just that there were new owners.

• 2 weeks later...

TUESDAY MORNING ON THE EARLY SHOW

VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW MODELS: There's no wonder why it's called the sexiest night on television. "The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show" returns to CBS Tuesday night, with Grammy Award-winning recording artist Justin Timberlake singing tunes while supermodels decked out in festive lingerie work the runway. Tuesday morning, Victoria's Secret beauties Karolina Kurkova, Adriana Lima and Selita Ebanks will talk about shooting the world's most celebrated fashion show in Los Angeles.

fashion show was great. just got done watching it, i recorded the whole thing. the outfits were nice, the music was okay....i have heard better. but the opening, was surprisingly, pleasant. i'm not a fan of justin t. but the song was nice for runway. i really enjoyed the whole cubic background with the sexy dancers just dancing and it has the giant words SEXY spelled on the back. very nice.

OH YAY. that means new pics! Heres hoping she clears up the virgin thing and says that she isnt one in a more international magazine so that way more people know.

Oh and, if anyone is interested, the LaSenza stores are going to be closing in Janurary and they will be reopened as Victoria's Secret stores. YAYYYY. life is so good now.... :fun: :fun:

Okay guys I do beleive this quilifies as Adriana related news: La Senza has been bought out by Victoria's Secret for $710 million. For some people who dont have La Senza, its the leading lingierie company in Canada (where i live) because we dont have VS here. I also know its in England because Ive seen it there. I am soooo excited about this news I cant even begin to tell you :fun: :fun: :fun: I can now finally see the humungous posters in the stores and receive the catalouges! Anyone else who doesnt have VS by them should be happy too!! time to party :fun: :fun: :fun: :laugh:

OMG that's soo great!!!

I live here too and always wanted Vs! Yay!

It's sooo awesome the stores will be VS now!!! Finally!!

• 3 weeks later...

Adriana will be doing a cover for GQ UK March 2007 issue on the VSFS 2006. Izabel and Alessandra are also shooting covers.

:clap:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: i am SO gonna buy those magazines!!! dude i totally SPLURGE on magazines :hehe: my sister says i have too many. but oh well!!

don't worry im the same way "fashion mag junkie" is what i call it....its a sickness :p i get each month...vogue, elle, allure, harper's bazaar and i also buy lots!!