Bellazon

News

Neo52285

I am not 100% sure but I think VS is not doing long-term contracts anymore so idk, seems like now they run things campaign-based, so I don't think we'll see her all over the VS website but I wouldn't be surprised if she does more campaigns for them and walks the new show. In fact, since Adriana is probably the biggest name that they can afford, if she walks the show my best bet is that she'll get to open and come full-circle from having closed the last show in 2018

3 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Does this mean she’s actually back or is it a one time thing only for this fragrance? 

They hinted at her working more with them throughout the year. I'd assume that includes being part of this "new show" they keep mentioning. 

CRFASHIONBOOK Interview https://crfashionbook.com/adriana-lima-heavenly-fragrance-interview-victorias-secret/

CR Fashion Book: You first joined Victoria’s Secret in 1999 and went on to become one of the brand’s most iconic models. What inspired you to return to the brand after several years away?

Adriana Lima: It’s been so inspiring to see how much the brand has evolved and how it celebrates all women for exactly who they are. To me, that is what is important—women being able to define beauty on their own terms and celebrate feeling beautiful in their own skin. Coming back having experienced so many new milestones throughout my career, I feel so excited to join my VS family again during this new phase of my life.

CR: Can you talk about some of the highlights of your career with Victoria’s Secret, and how you’ve seen the brand evolve over the years?

AL: There’ve been so many moments with VS that I treasure—walking my first ever show with them in 1999, the incredible locations we’d travel to for Swim campaigns, my Fantasy Bra moment in 2014—I’m Heavenly now! It’s nice to see the brand make such a big emphasis on supporting all women for who they are, celebrating and owning that. I’ve always been able to be myself when on set with VS, and feeling the comfort and support coming back to work with them after many new experiences in my life has been so fulfilling.  

CR: Tell us about the new fragrance release, Heavenly, how would you describe it? What was it like shooting the campaign?

AL: This fragrance is classic to me. The warm and vibrant notes of the scent immediately make me feel luminous. I believe this is what makes a fragrance timeless—when it can evoke a beautiful feeling. I felt that we captured this sentiment during the campaign shoot. From the light and airy setting to the amazing, positive energy of the VS team, I felt as if I was glowing, comfortable, and radiating excitement.

CR: You’ve also had a successful career in other areas, including acting and hosting. How do you balance these different pursuits and maintain a sense of creative fulfillment?

AL: I ground myself in the present moment. When everything is going on, it’s important to focus on one’s sense of self and current surroundings. I take each new opportunity as a new adventure, and I make sure I stay present for whatever I am learning or working on. It keeps me grateful and open to always learning, as that is how we grow as creators and as people.

CR: Can you talk about what specifically draws you to working with Victoria’s Secret, and what you love most about working with them?

AL: I love that they have always been like family to me. The brand has been such a special part of my life and career because of the beautiful energy and comfort I feel while working with them, and that is something that I truly cherish. Victoria’s Secret has such an iconic heritage that I will always be proud of, and watching its evolution in championing women is just as powerful and exciting.

CR: What advice would you give to aspiring models who want to succeed in the industry?

AL: Some girls start very young in our industry, so here’s my advice for them: It’s important to continue your studies and get an education while working. They’ll travel around the world, meet important people, and interact with them. They will be able to hold a conversation and make a great impression with the knowledge acquired through their education—and one more thing! They have to understand they are unique and their uniqueness won’t please everybody, and that’s okay.

CR: As a mom of three, how has motherhood affected your approach to your career and your life in general?

AL: My children are my first priority. There is nothing like spending time with them and seeing them grow up. That said, organization is what helps me balance motherhood and work.

CR: What are some of your goals for the future, both professionally and personally?

AL: It was very inspiring to meet children in Lebanon last year whose schools had been rebuilt and young refugees who were given college scholarships. Education is so important. I am planning to be part of more initiatives like these in the very near future. I am blessed to have a healthy family, and I plan to do my best as a mom. Professionally, modeling, walking runways, shooting magazine covers and campaigns are part of what I do, and I will continue doing them for some time. We are also exploring some business ventures, but I will keep you posted when the time is right.

CR: What can fans expect from your latest comeback with Victoria’s Secret, and how does it feel to be returning to the brand after some time away?

AL: It feels like coming home being back with Victoria’s Secret. It has been such an important and impactful part of my life, and I’m excited for everyone to see the campaign. Heavenly is so special to me—it launched the same year I started my career with VS, so this being a moment that I get to be a part of is a dream. Excited to share what else we have in store!

https://people.com/parents/adriana-lima-admits-she-struggles-every-day-post-baby-body-exclusive/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_content=new&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_term=643854f312bd03000123f127

Adriana Lima Admits She Struggles 'Every Day' with Post-Baby Body: 'I'm Human'

Adriana Lima is learning how to have grace with her body eight months after welcoming her son, Cyan

Adriana Lima is opening up about embracing her postpartum body.

While speaking with PEOPLE about her reuniting with Victoria's Secret the relaunch of its Heavenly Eau de Parfum, the mom of three, 41, opened up embracing her body after welcoming son Cyan Lima in August.

"Every day I have to remind myself that, 'Listen, accept who you are. Accept your body,' " she tells PEOPLE.

"It's a transitional body right now because I had a baby. So you just created life. It's such a big blessing. Every body has a different reaction with pregnancy and post-pregnancy," she continues.

"So you have to exercise every day, [practice] acceptance with changes. And I struggle every day," she admits. "Every day, I have to remind myself, I'm human. I get insecure here and there."

She added, "And then every day, I learn new things. And with age, your body reacts differently. But it's okay. I'm learning."

In addition to son Cyan, whom she shares with boyfriend Andre Lemmers, the model is also mom to daughters Sienna, 9, and Valentina, 12, who she co-parents with ex-husband Serbian basketball player Marko Jarić.

Lima adds that her girls are developing a "big-time" interest in fashion.

"Actually, they give me hints on fashion. They go, 'Mom can I do your makeup today? Mom, can I choose your outfit?'" she shares.

"They keep me up to date because with five kids it's really hard to follow up on what's happening," she said of her role in her blended family. "So they do that for me."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

https://travelnostop.com/sicilia/eventi/a-taormina-tornano-i-grandi-eventi-da-pavarotti-allultimo-indiana-jones_573757

It says, in Italian, that she will be at the Taormina Film Festival June 27th, at the "Influential Shorts" event, showing short movies directed by some celebrities like Nina Dobrev and bella Thorne.

is that why she was looking for a makeup artist in italy, thank god she not asking patrick because the public really can’t take anymore:

D8CC842C-6287-4403-9DA0-7C9308A01EB6.thumb.jpeg.4c0923e40ba8f9c38f473b06d747bd20.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2023 at 6:36 PM, nhlovesadri said:

https://travelnostop.com/sicilia/eventi/a-taormina-tornano-i-grandi-eventi-da-pavarotti-allultimo-indiana-jones_573757

It says, in Italian, that she will be at the Taormina Film Festival June 27th, at the "Influential Shorts" event, showing short movies directed by some celebrities like Nina Dobrev and bella Thorne.

@nhlovesadri Thanks, after she asked for a makeup artist in Taormina on instagram, i guessed she wil attend some event there but i couldn't find any major event in there on google. Later i noticed Laurent is following Taorminafilmfestival's instagram. 

I'm not gonna complain to see her at film festivals, i really enjoy seeing her on the red carpet, however, it would be better if she also does some model thing during the festivals. Models do attend film festivals but also get done some fashion releted work unlike Adriana. I was hoping to see her on the Amfar runway in Cannes last month. If she had walked for Amfar, people wouldn't have thought she went film festivals for Andre.

51 minutes ago, patt said:

@nhlovesadri Thanks, after she asked for a makeup artist in Taormina on instagram, i guessed she wil attend some event there but i couldn't find any major event in there on google. Later i noticed Laurent is following Taorminafilmfestival's instagram. 

I'm not gonna complain to see her at film festivals, i really enjoy seeing her on the red carpet, however, it would be better if she also does some model thing during the festivals. Models do attend film festivals but also get done some fashion releted work unlike Adriana. I was hoping to see her on the Amfar runway in Cannes last month. If she had walked for Amfar, people wouldn't have thought she went film festivals for Andre.

well when Adriana went to the italy film festival she did do a photoshoot there 

also her cannes trip was cut short because she did something in bareclona that actually was modeling. Also she shot for forbes with dogpound. She actually has not been attending the festivals and not getting modeling work done. Only when she was pregnant did she not get anything done but that was for obvious reasons. But this last cannes film festival she wasn’t even there as long because she had to leave to shoot for things.  

I do know some people also wish Adriana would take the festival time to just work instead but as @nhlovesadrisaid Adriana life is busier than ever. She has three damn kids, one is a baby, and she STILL is getting work done. She got two campaigns already this year, yall just never know when she shoots for them, which is another thing to keep in mind 

3 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I do know some people also wish Adriana would take the festival time to just work instead but as @nhlovesadrisaid Adriana life is busier than ever. She has three damn kids, one is a baby, and she STILL is getting work done. She got two campaigns already this year, yall just never know when she shoots for them, which is another thing to keep in mind 

I dont see how we can talk about Adriana being "too busy" to do more modeling work but isnt "too busy" to do these random film related events. Including this one that requires to fly across the world and therefore be gone for at least 3 days. 

36 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I dont see how we can talk about Adriana being "too busy" to do more modeling work but isnt "too busy" to do these random film related events. Including this one that requires to fly across the world and therefore be gone for at least 3 days. 

like we said she indeed does modeling work inbetween the film festivals. I see film festivals as some slight break or recreational. She only attends like 2-3 red carpets. And then she usually branches off into something modeling 

https://deadline.com/2023/06/adriana-lima-bella-thorne-taormina-shorts-launch-fifa-a-love-letter-to-rwanda-1235419042/

As she heads to the 2023 Taormina Film Festival to launch her directorial short film debut Paint Her Red, Bella Thorne in her capacity as curator of the “Influential Shorts’ evening has secured the attendance of supermodel Adriana Lima. Lima will be there to launch FIFA: A Love Letter to Rwanda. ing supermodel and FIFA Global Fan Ambassador Adriana Lima.

FIFA: A Love Letter to Rwanda was filmed in a post-genocide country that has become an example of resilience and gives us some insights on FIFA and its president Gianni Infantino during their 2023 annual Congress in Kigali, Rwanda, first-ever host city of a FIFA elective congress in Africa. Adriana Lima, FIFA Global Fan ambassador, is the guide to a showcase of Rwandan culture, its emerging fashion industry and touristic biodiversity centered around their famous gorillas.

Lima is exec producer of a film directed by Craig Goodwill and produced by Andre L III. It will play along other shorts directed by and/or starring Khaby Lame, Nina Dobrev, Jacqueline Fernandes.

“I wanted to invite Adriana and her short as she is offering us an interesting glance and combination of a country in its post-healing phase and an organization I want to know more about,” said director Bella Thorne.

Said Taormina Festival exec and Co-Artistic director Barrett Wissman: “For me, to have both Adriana Lima, a true superstar in the world of fashion and Gianni Infantino, the President of FIFA, attending the June 27th screening as part of our Influential Shorts evening, and showing the impactful short they produced is an important milestone for the Taormina Film Festival.”

So her visit to the Taormina Film Festival (that isn't a really big one at least to my knowledge, I'm Italian and it's the first time I hear of its existence myself) it's about her FIFA Global Fan Ambassador role, and as well as executive producer (with as producer her bf). If this is what her involvment with Fifa is mostly be about, going to event to present stuff and be a part of it too, it's way better than I imagined, branching out of strictly soccer related environments.

6 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

https://deadline.com/2023/06/adriana-lima-bella-thorne-taormina-shorts-launch-fifa-a-love-letter-to-rwanda-1235419042/

As she heads to the 2023 Taormina Film Festival to launch her directorial short film debut Paint Her Red, Bella Thorne in her capacity as curator of the “Influential Shorts’ evening has secured the attendance of supermodel Adriana Lima. Lima will be there to launch FIFA: A Love Letter to Rwanda. ing supermodel and FIFA Global Fan Ambassador Adriana Lima.

FIFA: A Love Letter to Rwanda was filmed in a post-genocide country that has become an example of resilience and gives us some insights on FIFA and its president Gianni Infantino during their 2023 annual Congress in Kigali, Rwanda, first-ever host city of a FIFA elective congress in Africa. Adriana Lima, FIFA Global Fan ambassador, is the guide to a showcase of Rwandan culture, its emerging fashion industry and touristic biodiversity centered around their famous gorillas.

Lima is exec producer of a film directed by Craig Goodwill and produced by Andre L III. It will play along other shorts directed by and/or starring Khaby Lame, Nina Dobrev, Jacqueline Fernandes.

“I wanted to invite Adriana and her short as she is offering us an interesting glance and combination of a country in its post-healing phase and an organization I want to know more about,” said director Bella Thorne.

Said Taormina Festival exec and Co-Artistic director Barrett Wissman: “For me, to have both Adriana Lima, a true superstar in the world of fashion and Gianni Infantino, the President of FIFA, attending the June 27th screening as part of our Influential Shorts evening, and showing the impactful short they produced is an important milestone for the Taormina Film Festival.”

So her visit to the Taormina Film Festival (that isn't a really big one at least to my knowledge, I'm Italian and it's the first time I hear of its existence myself) it's about her FIFA Global Fan Ambassador role, and as well as executive producer (with as producer her bf). If this is what her involvment with Fifa is mostly be about, going to event to present stuff and be a part of it too, it's way better than I imagined, branching out of strictly soccer related environments.

agree, so it actually makes sense. Adriana is doing both modeling but also fulfilling other commitments that would help her career beyond modeling. Nothing wrong with that as long as she is doing both, and she is