Bellazon

News

Neo52285

1 hour ago, ekn said:

In portuguese Google apps would help for translation.

source: https://josefinabietti.com/ELLE-ADRIANA-LIMA

rest is available on editorial page.

ADRIANA7_1500.jpg ADRIANA8_1500.jpg

@ekn Thank you. Can  you please tell me where can i find the interview in English because i'm having hard time to use translation applications and it is still not available on the Elle's website. 

42 minutes ago, lucyford said:

^She confirms she is due at the end of August. Said she will be moving to LA. That she wants to keep modeling. And that she will have something business related coming out in a few months (maybe what she shot back in Paris and was working on with Melissa?)

She’ll live in both Miami and L.A

• 1 month later...
On 7/13/2022 at 7:09 PM, nhlovesadri said:

https://people.com/style/adriana-lima-named-creative-director-of-dogpound-gym-exclusive-interview/

Interview about the new partnership, a bit about her pregnancy, etc.

This is  not news for us Kirk mentions Adriana's investment to his bussiness since her first visit to Qatar but first time official.Now i wonder,is this partnership what Adriana mentioned in her Elle Brazil interview that the bussiness suppose to come out recently. If so i'm dissapointed, i was expecting her skincare brand.

I would also prefer her to create a skin care or clothing brand than this, something more related to fashion as such. Although she can invest in this and in creating a skin care or clothing brand, it is not incompatible. But the truth is that this suits Adriana more than a clothing or skin care brand. She has never shown herself as a model that places much emphasis on the products she uses to take care of her skin or the clothes she wears, she is far from being an Alessandra or Irina in that sense. And in the end that is important, if people don't see you as a model very involved in styling (Alessandra calling the paparazzi to photograph her almost every day so they can see how she dresses) or skin care (Irina showing all the products she uses to take care of her skin every week), it's difficult for you to be successful launching those types of brands.

However, she has always been very focused on posting content related to her work at the gym. That's why it doesn't surprise me that one of her last collaborations has been with that brand (Waterdrop) that makes steel bottles and they have focused it on workout sessions in the gym, even though she is pregnant. And that her last big collaboration with a clothing brand was with Puma to launch a line of workout clothes. If anything, something that for me would fit her and that would be related to fashion, in a certain sense, would be her creating a sportswear brand. Like Josephine and Jasmine have done by launching their Joja brand.

My guess would be that she is also working on her own brand. Recall that she had a shoot in Paris that has yet to come out and had a business meeting with that Melissa lady who works with branding. So I think this is completely separate. And I do not see the issue with her being involved with Dogpound as an investor. They are growing and expanding to Qatar it seems and have tons of model/celeb/influencer clients so that should be a very profitable investment for her (she also basically said she will be with dogpound at Qatar World Cup so thats a good opportunity to get publicity for the gym). Being invovled with perhaps one of the most popular luxury gyms, would also help in terms of giving her credibility to launch her own sports/athleisure brand if she were to go that route.

On 7/17/2022 at 4:46 AM, borg said:

I would also prefer her to create a skin care or clothing brand than this, something more related to fashion as such. Although she can invest in this and in creating a skin care or clothing brand, it is not incompatible. But the truth is that this suits Adriana more than a clothing or skin care brand. She has never shown herself as a model that places much emphasis on the products she uses to take care of her skin or the clothes she wears, she is far from being an Alessandra or Irina in that sense. And in the end that is important, if people don't see you as a model very involved in styling (Alessandra calling the paparazzi to photograph her almost every day so they can see how she dresses) or skin care (Irina showing all the products she uses to take care of her skin every week), it's difficult for you to be successful launching those types of brands.

However, she has always been very focused on posting content related to her work at the gym. That's why it doesn't surprise me that one of her last collaborations has been with that brand (Waterdrop) that makes steel bottles and they have focused it on workout sessions in the gym, even though she is pregnant. And that her last big collaboration with a clothing brand was with Puma to launch a line of workout clothes. If anything, something that for me would fit her and that would be related to fashion, in a certain sense, would be her creating a sportswear brand. Like Josephine and Jasmine have done by launching their Joja brand.

i agree. I think it probably just makes sense to people that she would have her on skin care line because adriana actually always looks good for her age lol. The irony is the ones who go on and on about their skincare, and who do have their own skin care like, could get some tips from adriana lol. Her skin looks better than most models who are big on that stuff. Adriana always had good skin. Always been really clear and more youthful compared to some. So physically it makes sense but I agree, adriana doesn’t give much tips on what she does to maintain her looks. All she ever said through out her career for how she had good acne free skin despite being a model and make up is to drink alot of water LOL. Like thats all she gave lol

also skin care is an OVERLY saturated brand in terms of celebrities. Too many options and competitions. But whats not overly saturated is gym and athletics, especially not for celebrities because not alot of them are like adriana. They don’t enjoy it nor do they have passion for it but she does. So this is a good spot for her. She has genuine interest in gym, she has to rely on it for her job, she is known for it and not as many celebs even want to have a deal or brand in this field

• 2 weeks later...

As much as it would make sense for Adriana to release a skin care line, it is a market that is insanely saturated and I can't see it being truly competitive right now, plus I don't think that has ever been Adriana's niche, same for a clothing line for example, she has never bee known for being a fashion icon lol we all know she is very hit or miss in terms of what she wears. I think she'd be better off launching gym and athletics stuff or her own swim/lingerie line, as those are the things she has always been known for and it will feel more genuine and within her brand, if the makeup/skin market wasn't so saturated then maybe but as of right now I just don't see Adriana being competitive next to the big names like Rihanna, Gaga, Selena Gómez, etc who have cosmetic lines. 

Truth is though, Adriana seems to eat super clean so what I'd want for her to release is a recipes book lmao, because that has a holistic impact: hair, skin, body, we truly are what we eat, etc. I am 100% sure it will never happen but that's my personal Adriana-related product I'd like to see.

On 8/2/2022 at 10:15 AM, Clauds said:

As much as it would make sense for Adriana to release a skin care line, it is a market that is insanely saturated and I can't see it being truly competitive right now, plus I don't think that has ever been Adriana's niche, same for a clothing line for example, she has never bee known for being a fashion icon lol we all know she is very hit or miss in terms of what she wears. I think she'd be better off launching gym and athletics stuff or her own swim/lingerie line, as those are the things she has always been known for and it will feel more genuine and within her brand, if the makeup/skin market wasn't so saturated then maybe but as of right now I just don't see Adriana being competitive next to the big names like Rihanna, Gaga, Selena Gómez, etc who have cosmetic lines. 

Truth is though, Adriana seems to eat super clean so what I'd want for her to release is a recipes book lmao, because that has a holistic impact: hair, skin, body, we truly are what we eat, etc. I am 100% sure it will never happen but that's my personal Adriana-related product I'd like to see.

I agree. Since Adriana is literally a model, i’s rather just her have a skincare contract with a big brand like everyone else. Especially since she hasn’t landed something like that. I really hope a skincare brand contract is next for her! It’s long overdue, that also makes sense for her to have

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

I agree. Since Adriana is literally a model, i’s rather just her have a skincare contract with a big brand like everyone else. Especially since she hasn’t landed something like that. I really hope a skincare brand contract is next for her! It’s long overdue, that also makes sense for her to have

Are there lucrative skincare contracts for models? Because I feel like it's mainly makeup brands so idk how likely that is. So I think she'd have potential to make more money with her own brand. As well as it potentially be a long-term thing. 

5 hours ago, lucyford said:

Are there lucrative skincare contracts for models? Because I feel like it's mainly makeup brands so idk how likely that is. So I think she'd have potential to make more money with her own brand. As well as it potentially be a long-term thing. 

IDK about "lucrative" but brands like chanel and dior obviously have skincare lines that hire models for. And there are commercial skine care brands that hired the likes of Gisele and such. Since they are commercial I would guess they pay well. However, I don't care about the money just the brand and having it on her resume as another contract she got. Rather than saying she ATTEMPTED to have her own skin care brand that didn't last because of competition  and people are more likely to forget. But they won't forget if she scared one with a big brand and she could keep that contract for more than a year

• 4 weeks later...

https://people.com/parents/adriana-lima-first-baby-with-boyfriend-andre-lemmers/

The supermodel, 41, and boyfriend Andre Lemmers have welcomed their first baby together. The couple's son, Cyan Lima Lemmers, was born in Santa Monica, California, on Aug. 29.

The "baby already has mommy's lips and eyes," adds the source, who confirmed to PEOPLE that "mom and baby are at home and healthy."

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CinMPELrkdW/

She is going to be on the beauty section of Voici magazine, with an interview recorded through zoom a few months ago.

The interviewer wrote a few things about it in French, the shocking one being that Adriana metnioned loosing a child before!!!

I'll report here the full post caption, in French. I'm not a native speaker but having studied it a bit in school I can understand it quite well. I underlined and used bold carachters for the part where it is said.

"Part of my] Work 🖊 Quand j’interviewe @adrianalima 🇧🇷 dans @voici🏻

Elle est égérie @waterdrop et plus précisément de la bouteille Oro

La première fois que j’ai rencontré cette bombe brésilienne, c’était il y a… probablement au début des années 2000 alors que j’étais partie à Miami interviewer Lenny Kravitz dans sa maison-studio de Biscayne Bay. On faisait les entrevues à côté de la piscine. Elle était assez discrète mais son regard perçant est ce que l’on percevait en premier. Lenny et elle allaient se fiancer par la suite… et elle, rester 18 ans ange 😇Victoria’s Secret.

Ce jour-là, quasi 20 ans après, nous nous rencontrerons à nouveau mais en zoom - elle est à LA ; je suis à Paris.
Adriana a 41 ans et est désormais une mama, une vraie mama de deux enfants 👧🏻👧🏻 en attente de son troisième 🤰🏻
Elle parlera du harcèlement sur internet qu’elle a subi au moindre changement de poids et pendant toute sa grossesse et surtout après ses apparitions en robe couture qui laissait joliment apparaître son ventre à Cannes. Traitée de « bad mother », insultée de « pig », « fat », etc. Merci les RS.

Ce que vous n’avez pas lu ici 👇🏻
Son dermato, c’est @simonourianmd1 et elle ne jure que par sa Cream Multi Benefit Skin MDO.
Elle adore les senteurs oud, épices et miel. Et les parfums @aljazeeraperfumes.
Son dernier beauty crush, c’est le Glow Exfoliating Soft Peel @aloisiabeauty.

Sur sa grossesse, elle confiera qu’elle a perdu un bébé auparavant et qu’elle fait hyper attention à son rythme de vie.
Depuis, Adriana a accouché début septembre ️ de Cyan (elle était pourtant sûre que ce serait pour le mois d’août ️). Parabéns !
"

306960719_628397791981678_4581875236702953275_n.jpg

• 2 months later...