Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Roxana ... :p if that`s true there must be some pics.. because any reporter can write in a magazine something that`s not true.. but you can proove it with pics.. something like Adriana holding hands with 1 $ ...50 cent in mean :whistle:

excuse me?.. newspaper don`t really state things just for publicity? :rofl: .. not for publicity .. just so people can buy them and read all that shit about celebrities.. and btw .. why a brazilian newspaper and not an american one?because it happend in NY not Brazil.. so if that "news" was real it would have appeard in NY first because of the papparazzi .. don`t you think?..

but of course speculation..

i`m not sure Adriana would say anything about her relationship because i`ve seen that on Late Late Show when she was asked about her "involvement" with Lenny she denied and said they were just good friends...

it`s the nature of celebrities not to talk about their personal life and i respect that.

untill i don`t see any proofs i won`t believe that and i`m sure many here will do that too...

there i`ve said it .. now i can drink my coffee tomorrow peacefully :rofl:

Roxana ... :p if that`s true there must be some pics.. because any reporter can write in a magazine something that`s not true.. but you can proove it with pics.. something like Adriana holding hands with 1 $ ...50 cent in mean :whistle:

excuse me?.. newspaper don`t really state things just for publicity? :rofl: .. not for publicity .. just so people can buy them and read all that shit about celebrities.. and btw .. why a brazilian newspaper and not an american one?because it happend in NY not Brazil.. so if that "news" was real it would have appeard in NY first because of the papparazzi .. don`t you think?..

but of course speculation..

i`m not sure Adriana would say anything about her relationship because i`ve seen that on Late Late Show when she was asked about her "involvement" with Lenny she denied and said they were just good friends...

it`s the nature of celebrities not to talk about their personal life and i respect that.

untill i don`t see any proofs i won`t believe that and i`m sure many here will do that too...

there i`ve said it .. now i can drink my coffee tomorrow peacefully :rofl:

Well she denied about Lenny after they weren't going out. Of course you're not going to say anything about anybody after you had just broken off with them. And I didn't say that she, herself had said she forgot about marrying the prince, that was the newspapers line itself. And yes, newspapers cannot just post things in columns without actually knowing the facts, if they dont know, they state that if it's unsure or if it is sure. That's why if you read carefully mike, they included words such as "seems like" or "may" or what not. As for it happening in new york and why it's not in American's newspapers, who knows??? nobody knows that if it wasnt or was, who are you to say it wasnt dear mike? :p it may have but nobody really probably noticed till one member brought it up becuase he or she may of noticed. Plus since adriana is from brazil, it may have been a bigger deal over there than here. Newspapers dont make a big deal out of supermodels, it's more of what's going on in the world, yet there is some parts where they mention some of the fashion news. I read in the newspaper about that one supermodel who accidently walked out through one door in a motor home, and broke her bones during traffic. Her name was tatyana or something like that. Anyway, the point is, WE (as in us all the members) dont know if it's true or not, we dont know anything about it, so dont chew me out just because i am simply translating word for word in what the official site tells me. and you cant nesscarily beileve what good ol adriana says becuase obviously she has lied about her virginity, and i wouldnt beileve anything of what that 50 cent would say. Sorry, but i dont like him. SO we dont know.

Sorry for bursting anyone's bubble, but here's a hint that it may or may not be true. You decide.

http://ego.globo.com/Entretenimento/Ego/No...98-5877,00.html

Translation:

It seems that model Adriana lima forgot about marrying the prince of Wenceslau von of Liechtenstein.

According to the column of I Polish Sly in the newspaper "The Day to Dark" it has already been said in interviews that the "want to get married Virgin" has had dinner with the rapper 50 cent.

The two had entered in the steak house of Porcao of New York with holding hands and exchanging caresses the whole time.

Again according to the column, Adriana arrived in a short and sexy dress, enough for a date with big necklines in the back and in the front.

Now I'm not one to just beileve things out of magazines or anything like that, but this is sad. This is in two newspapers so far, The day to dark and O Dia. So therefore this MAY be true. Newspapers dont really state things just for publicity, that's your magazines or what not. There was that interview in I polish sly that they brought up as well. But we'll just have to wait and see.

following your link, it's just a bad translation:

"The Day to Dark" is just the translation for "o dia (the day)" and a morena (the brunette), in your link, morena can also be translated as dark

and about that polish sly and don't know where it comes from because in the original link talks about the man who wrote that Bruno Astuto

i didn`t mean put in in a way so you think i have something with you .. it`s just that i know how the "newspaper industry" works .. and trust me it`s not good.

i have friends here working for newspapers and if they don`t like a celebrity or even the president (here in my country) they write bad things about them/him ... so this whole thing about Adriana and 50 Cent is not something i can believe especially (and i`ll repet myself) when there aren`t any pics...

and of course .. just like a big fan of Adriana told me yesterday,i don`t think i`ve seen a pic (candid) when Adriana is wearing a sexy dress ...

i didn`t mean put in in a way so you think i have something with you .. it`s just that i know how the "newspaper industry" works .. and trust me it`s not good.

i have friends here working for newspapers and if they don`t like a celebrity or even the president (here in my country) they write bad things about them/him ... so this whole thing about Adriana and 50 Cent is not something i can believe especially (and i`ll repet myself) when there aren`t any pics...

and of course .. just like a big fan of Adriana told me yesterday,i don`t think i`ve seen a pic (candid) when Adriana is wearing a sexy dress ...

well then that's how YOUR friends who work in the newspaper industry. And i'm very sure they probably get sued up to their butts. Most newspaper workers arent going to do something like that because they know they will get sued. It's just common sense. There arent any pics, and nobody is telling you that you should beileve this story, however, we dont know if it is true so therefore we cannot say anything. I'm just providing proof (or a little bit of it) since you asked for it.

Everybodys reply on this matter is pointless because right now the Adriana Francesca Lima we all know is on vacation in Bahia, so everyone can rest peacefully that the person seen with the rapper 50 Cent, is got to be a look a like. Unless she has got a clone, which I doubt she does (wishing that was true :laugh: ), she cannot be in 2 places at once. So lets all relax, and let the subject go.

Info on her location from fashion model talk, or bellazon. Sorry, don't remember the poster who gave that information, but credit to that person!

well how do you exactly know that she is in bahia at this moment right now? besides that one member posted it. how do you know that she moved from that location to paris, new york or milan? you dont. So you cant say that she is in bahia at this moment, becuase she could of possibly moved from bahia to elsewhere in any day. I dont know what to beileve but i'm hoping that this 50 cent story isnt true, but we dont know. And news reporters arent going to be dumb enough to mistake a look alike for adriana, come on now. if it was a look alike they would of said "mysterious woman with 50 cent" but they said adriana, in a newspaper from her home town. i think either someone someone must of wrote about it just by seeing adriana with 50 cent but exagerating over the story and posting it, or that it may be true. but we'll just have to see.

Roxana ... i don`t know why i have this impression but i think through your "answers" you`re asking for a fight ... you seem so sure of what you`re saying .. but actually you don`t have any idea.

well... there are lots of fish in the sea... :whistle: :wave:

uh huh...so just becuase i stated my opinions and translated the article and repeatedly said that i dont know if its true and hoping it isnt, you come and tell me i'm looking for a fight. yes, that makes sense. and there are lots of fish in the sea? what in the world are you insinuating mike? I said that there should be pics to prove it and i said nothing about me beileving that adriana is with 50 cent, so why are you saying these things to me? until i see any proof, whether it's a picture of her with 50 cent or something stating that adriana is in bahia for vacation at this moment, I wont beileve anything. so much for just speaking my mind. you guys take things waaaaaaaaay too seriously sometimes.

50 Cent doesn't seem like a guy who's would be going out with a woman who doesn't put out. So there are 3 conclusions to be drawn.

A. Adriana isn't a virgin

B. 50 Cent and Adriana are going to get married or

C. this article is a lot of bullsh--.

I'm going with A and C

She already said she's not a virgin. I don't believe the hype though because the media always links folks. If it's a male and a female...they're dating according to the media. They can't just be out enjoying a meal.

omg nooooooooooooooooooooo

please say it's just a joke

if it's true, adriana is out of my fave list

that's it

Why would she be out of your fave list exactly? Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson is probably a nice man playing a thug rapper for the money. People say he's charming.