Bellazon

News

Neo52285

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-scoops/carine-roitfeld-virtual-cr-runway-event-amfar-youtube-1203622128/

Carine Roitfeld to Host Virtual ‘Fashion Unite’ CR Runway Event With amfAR

Among those slated to feature during the 30-minute self-filmed show, which airs on Friday, May 1 at 8 p.m. GMT, are Kim Kardashian West, Diane von Furstenberg, Donatella Versace, Marc Jacobs, Hailey Bieber, Karlie Kloss, Virgil Abloh, Alexander Wang, Heron Preston, Alessandra Ambrosio, Ashley Graham, Winnie Harlow, Adriana Lima, Stella Maxwell, Caroline Murphy, Julia Restoin Roitfeld, Irina Shayk, Amber Valletta — and more. A musical performance, yet to be announced, is also expected.

1 hour ago, jamiya said:

https://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-scoops/carine-roitfeld-virtual-cr-runway-event-amfar-youtube-1203622128/

Carine Roitfeld to Host Virtual ‘Fashion Unite’ CR Runway Event With amfAR

Among those slated to feature during the 30-minute self-filmed show, which airs on Friday, May 1 at 8 p.m. GMT, are Kim Kardashian West, Diane von Furstenberg, Donatella Versace, Marc Jacobs, Hailey Bieber, Karlie Kloss, Virgil Abloh, Alexander Wang, Heron Preston, Alessandra Ambrosio, Ashley Graham, Winnie Harlow, Adriana Lima, Stella Maxwell, Caroline Murphy, Julia Restoin Roitfeld, Irina Shayk, Amber Valletta — and more. A musical performance, yet to be announced, is also expected.

So it will be a collection of models livestreaming the walks from their homes?

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

So it will be a collection of models livestreaming the walks from their homes?

Yes. And apparently with outfits put together from their wardrobes. Hopefully Adriana filmed it at her other house which is prob empty right now cause that current place she’s renting looks small and crowded.

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, lucyford said:

It looks like you can only be part of it if you make a reservation of 2700 Euros. So maybe it’s not gonna be publicly shown? 

Guess so, maybe a short riepilogative clip on the Amfar website like they do with the Cannes auction usually.

51 minutes ago, lucyford said:

It looks like you can only be part of it if you make a reservation of 2700 Euros. So maybe it’s not gonna be publicly shown? 

I did a little research and couldn’t find any clear info on Chopard’s or Amfar’s websites. Which online platform will this virtual event will be air or will it be live? Do we know?

I don’t think Amfar regulars would’t be interest to join this if it won’t be publicly shown. 

20 minutes ago, laeteita said:

I did a little research and couldn’t find any clear info on Chopard’s or Amfar’s websites. Which online platform will this virtual event will be air or will it be live? Do we know?

I don’t think Amfar regulars would’t be interest to join this if it won’t be publicly shown. 

I don’t think it’s gonna air 

D49CA9F6-2303-40CB-B24D-CED529269A8E.jpeg

20 minutes ago, lucyford said:

So we are gonna be able to watch it?

I’m guessing it was changed out of respect for more important issues going on in the world

100% agree with you on that and very cool of them.

Apparently they forgot to change the date and details of the event on the actual site (https://chopardlive.com) but Caroline pinned a link on her Instagram profile today for reservations, basically it says no ticket(€ 2700) no access.

https://reservations.chopardlive.com/page/landing

• 1 month later...