Bellazon

News

Neo52285

On 12/14/2018 at 9:50 AM, Clauds said:

The odds are Adriana or her management did not submit information about her earnings this year, that list has always been a lie anyway, The Lions doesn't submit information about their models either, hence why Irina Shayk has never made the list when she's one of the commercial models.

I was under the impression that Forbes starts out with a list of big-name models, sends out researchers to compile the information about their contracts and endorsements (from which they then make estimates about the earnings—often bad ones), and pares down the list accordingly.   I didn't think that it was a process of submission on the agencies' part, although Forbes might come to interview the agencies.  But there probably is some severe exaggeration going on to pump up certain models.  Also, Kendall is from the same management as Adriana, and Kendall made it to the top of the list so I don't think her management forgot her.

Irina had an absolute banging year in terms of editorials (lots and lots of Vogue covers) and runway work (especially Versace), but those don't typically pay the big money.  Wasn't her only two major contracts/endorsements (that could run into the millions) for that year Intimissimi and Loreal?  

I would agree that the list remains highly problematic on so many levels, with lots of inconsistencies and strange categorizations of what counts or what doesn't, as well as some exaggeration to boost certain models.   But it's still fun to look at, even there's a lot wrong.

Forbes asks agencies for the information, some answer and some don't. If the agency doesn't give the information all Forbes can do is especulate, I know as a fact the lists are bullshit because I know there's a certain Brazilian model who has never made this list but makes way more money than some of the girls in the list. I'm also 100% sure at some point The Lions confirmed in an interview that they do not give Forbes any information, and I'm sure at the end of the day the girls and their agents decide if they want to do it or not, I'll find the interview if I can and post it. 

But I think Irina Shayk is the prime example of someone who should be on the list but isn't, girlfriend has the Intimissimi contract, the bags collab she did, she has L'Oreal and is consistently racking up covers and campaigns, yet she's never been on the list

On 12/14/2018 at 3:50 PM, Clauds said:

The odds are Adriana or her management did not submit information about her earnings this year, that list has always been a lie anyway, The Lions doesn't submit information about their models either, hence why Irina Shayk has never made the list when she's one of the commercial models.

Exactly. Sara said exactly that a few weeks ago. You will never see a Lions model in any of these lists cause the agency doesnt provide that info.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ekn said:

https://www.vogue.it/moda/article/adriana-lima-puma-sneakers-jaab-xt

With Puma campaing she is almost in every Vogue, the collection will be launch worldwide on Thursday.

Thats a good look, work outside of Maybelline that are being put in high end magazines. Thats a good sign, I hope this continues to be a success

17 minutes ago, ekn said:

https://www.facebook.com/IWCWatches/videos/245670449684228/

IWC celebrates the new Pilot’s Watches with an exclusive gala evening. Follow the live-stream of red carpet hosted by IWC Ambassador Elias El-indari.

At 10:30? Wierd, poeple have already started to arrive on the red carpet, from ig stories.

It seems she will go to the Hollywood for Science charity gala on February 21th, during the Oscar's week, and will be a co-chair of this event hosted by Chopard.

" Presented by Chopard, this year’s event chairs include Madonna, Jennifer Aniston, Orlando Bloom, Bobby Kennedy Jr., Adriana Lima, Gerard Butler, Courteney Cox, Laurence Fishburne, Andy Garcia, Jeff Goldblum, Tiffany Haddish, Goldie Hawn, Eva Longoria, Anjelica Huston, Milla Jovovich and Meg Ryan. "

https://people.com/music/barbra-streisand-gisele-bundchen-hollywood-for-science-gala/

The Maybelline show tomorrow is at 8:30pm Europe time, 2:30pm US East to have a comparison for the US guys here. They said there will be a live ig stories coverage, probably here:

https://www.instagram.com/maybelline_magazinde/

Hope they do it on facebook as well because ig live is a disaster to watch and download on pc.

10 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

Are you sure this is the right link @nhlovesadri ? here is is saying that the page is not available. 

Sorry for the late reply, I was at work. Wierd, yesterday it worked for me, but now not anymore: I searched it again and they changed the name with an underscore, it's this one

https://www.instagram.com/maybelline_magazin_de/

Adriana Lima and her boyfriend of over a year and a half, Metin Hara, have reportedly split up.

The couple were first linked back in July of 2017 where they were seen holding hands and kissing on a date night in Turkey.

They were last seen out together back in November of 2018. People reportedly confirmed the split, though no reason was given as to why they have gone their separate ways.

If you don’t know, Metin is a writer who hails from Turkey. He often posted photos of Adriana on his Instagram account throughout the course of their relationship. His last photo of her came back in October.

credit to JJ