Bellazon

News

Neo52285

I don't understand Chinese, and google translator obviously does a poor job, but they talk about two dates, one is November 28th and it's the tv premiere, the other is November 20th. Could it be the show date? They talk about the Shangai Mercedes Center, maybe it could be there. Someody here can understand this article?

https://www.xcnnews.com/cj/1309926.html

54 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

I don't understand Chinese, and google translator obviously does a poor job, but they talk about two dates, one is November 28th and it's the tv premiere, the other is November 20th. Could it be the show date? They talk about the Shangai Mercedes Center, maybe it could be there. Someody here can understand this article?

https://www.xcnnews.com/cj/1309926.html

think it's a separate concert from taylor swift and harry styles.i think since the shooting of the show,one week is really short for production,don't remember how long it took in the past from the shooting of the show till it airs on TV.

Just now, morpheu said:

think it's a separate concert from taylor swift and harry styles.i think since the shooting of the show,one week is really short for production,don't remember how long it took in the past from the shooting of the show till it airs on TV.

They already did it in a week once, if I remember well it was in 2015, with the usual disaster of editing... but idk, it could be a concert as you say.

News about the musicians, by Adriana herself: on this video interview I posted in motion ( on this website http://us.hellomagazine.com/health-and-beauty/12017100924393/adriana-lima-victorias-secret-daughters-heidi-klum/ ) she says she had to adact her walk to a new kind of pace, some kind of rap/hip hop. She doesn't say who is going to sing, but it's evident she isn't talking about Taylor Swift or the other guy we heard rumour about.

19 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

News about the musicians, by Adriana herself: on this video interview I posted in motion ( on this website http://us.hellomagazine.com/health-and-beauty/12017100924393/adriana-lima-victorias-secret-daughters-heidi-klum/ ) she says she had to adact her walk to a new kind of pace, some kind of rap/hip hop. She doesn't say who is going to sing, but it's evident she isn't talking about Taylor Swift or the other guy we heard rumour about.

My money is on Cardi B or Drake.

^If it's hip hop, Cardi B definitely. Number one song in the country for 3 weeks (you know VS loves to jump on what's hot), she's been everywhere: MTV Awards, fashion week, Rihanna's ball. Never thought of Bodack Yellow as catwalk music but if the models in the segment have enough swag, they could pull it off. I think Adriana can make any genre work though. :angel:

Want To Date a Victoria’s Secret Model? Step 1: Workout (With Them)

Lais Ribeiro, Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio tell us what turns them on.

Realistically, the chances of dating a VS angel are as likely as dating an actual angel — but if any single dude wants to increase their odds — fellas: start studying here…

What are your favorite workouts?

AL: In New York City, I go to two gyms: Dogpound and AEROSPACE. At Dogpound, I come to work out certain body parts – something more technical and focused in a certain area. I usually focus on my abs, glutes and legs there. Every exercise – I love – they’re actually not easy. I enjoy the challenge.

Have you ever had a workout-inspired date? What kind of workouts are best for that?

AL: I would love to workout with my husband – if there is one in the future. I would workout with a date, with a friend, with my family.

What’s the most romantic a significant other has done for you?

AL: I’m a romantic person. I like old-fashioned things, like I love letters. If you take your time and write a letter, I love it. I like to write as well – I can be kind of a poet, sometimes. It’s all about personality and not being afraid to be vulnerable and showing your emotions: being loyal and being happy and just being positive about everything in life.

What is your ideal date night? Go out or stay in?

AL: Candle lights. Cooking dinner, Brazilian food: Caruru. That’s something that we cook with okra. It’s very exotic, and we use palm oil and coconut oil, and it’s a bit spicy, too. Sitting down and having a nice conversation at home – that’s my perfect date night. 

http://www.bravotv.com/blogs/how-to-date-a-victoria-secret-model-interview

• 3 weeks later...

Adriana, Lily, Martha and Sara Reveal Their Victoria's Secret Show Workout Regimes

How do you get in shape?

Adriana Lima: Each year, I try to be physically and mentally prepared for the show. People say that we train like Olympic athletes and I think although obviously it’s a much different goal, we do work very hard to achieve how we want to look and feel as we walk down the runway for millions of people.

When did you start training for Shanghai?

AL: As a model I always have to be ready, but during the few months leading up to the show I try to eat very lean and green, drink lots of water and work out almost every day. I train all year long, but I kick it up a little bit leading up to the show.

How will you continue preparing once you get to Shanghai?

AL: Luckily, there are a group of my trainers who will be flying out to Shanghai and I’ll be able to train with them before the show. I will work out the day before, but the day of the show I’ll relax and just go with the adrenaline of the day.

How do you stay healthy when travelling?

AL: I try to minimise my travel in the run-up to the show because for me, consistency is key. If I must travel, I try to take my meals with me, so I know exactly what’s going into my body and I don’t have to rely on figuring out what to eat at different hotels or restaurants.

What are you most looking forward to about this year's show?

AL: Everything. Each year the show gets bigger and better.

What have the years of being a Victoria’s Secret Angel taught you?

AL: To be myself. I think that’s the most important thing that one can do when being a part of a show like this. You’re there not just because you’re beautiful, but also because you’ve shown that you can have fun on the stage and have a great personality.

How do you calm your nerves before the show?

AL: Even after all these years I get nervous! I just breathe deeply and go.

What do you think about when walking the runway?

AL: I try to look for my family and give them a wave. Other than that, I just focus on having fun and feeling the music.

What advice will you give to the new girls on the catwalk?

AL: It will go by so fast so just enjoy.

Do you feel like you have to be a role model for the other girls?

AL: I’ve been very fortunate to be the longest standing Victoria’s Secret Angel and I think as part of that, the young women who are walking for the first time look up to me. I’ve had longevity in this business because I’m hardworking and try to be kind and respectful to others. I suppose I show them through my actions.

How will you celebrate in Shanghai afterwards?

AL: I’ll be celebrating with some champagne, pizza and dancing with all of my Angels!

http://www.vogue.co.uk/gallery/victorias-secret-angels-exercise-tips-and-secrets

The World's Highest-Paid Models 2017

https://www.forbes.com/sites/natalierobehmed/2017/11/21/highest-paid-models-2017-kendall-jenner-ousts-gisele-with-22-million/#7472532c2b5c

https://www.forbes.com/pictures/59f65cc231358e542c04644e/the-worlds-highest-paid-m/#39e017733a44

1.Kendall Jenner - $22 million

2.Gisele Bundchen - $17.5 million

3.Chrissy Teigen - $13.5 million

4.Adriana Lima - $10.5 million

5.Gigi Hadid - $9.5 million

5.Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - $9.5 million

7.Karlie Kloss - $9 million

8.Liu Wen - $6.5 million

9.Bella Hadid - $6 million

10.Ashley Graham - $5.5 million

it is strange. and why is chrissy teigen above adriana? is it because of the lip sync show she's in? Still great for adriana shes every year top.

Also good chances that her last post will get 1mio likes. Its already the most liked from her IG

Edit: lol just read why chrissy is nr.3 still surprised...

Spoiler

Rounding out the top three is Chrissy Teigen (No. 3; $13.5 million), who joins the list for the first time. With an outsized social following, the former Sports Illustrated cover girl and foodie mints millions from deals beyond fashion, including adverts with beverage brands such as Vita Coco and Smirnoff.

Edited by emerald7