Bellazon

News

Neo52285

https://oceandrive.com/adriana-lima-on-game-of-thrones-happiness-insecurities

It's good to be Adriana Lima. Besides being the worlds second highest paid supermodel (banking $10.5 million a year) and the longest-running Victoria's Secret Angel (a whopping 17 years), the Brazilian beaut and mother of two exudes nothing but happiness, as was evidenced during her Ocean Drive cover party last week at Komodo when swarms of photographers and fans were all vying for her signature piercing blue-eye stare and to get "just one selfie."

We caught up with the supermodel yet again to talk about the story behind her ankle tattoo, wanting Game of Thrones to last forever, and what makes her happy.

What's the story with your ankle tattoo?
AL: I got it when I was 19 years old in Tahiti while traveling for a shoot. I asked my mom for permission and she said yes, but one only. I cannot tell you the meaning because it is something very personal, but it does have something to do with protection.

What makes you happy?
AL: My work makes me happy, living in Miami makes me happy, and spending time with my children in the park makes me happy.

You were a huge Breaking Bad fan. Are there any shows that you’re into right now?
AL: I’m really into Game of Thrones. I get really attached to it to a point where I slowed down watching because, well, you know how sometimes it's like you finish a season and it takes forever for the next season to come up, and you don’t want to take that break. You want it like a never-ending story? It's like that.

You said you still wanted to do the fashion show until you are 40, maybe even more—why is the runway so important to you?
AL: I am 35 years old and representing a mature woman. I really appreciate how we [women] can age so gracefully and not be afraid of [aging]. So I'm not only representing Brazilian women but women from all over the world, who are not afraid to age and embrace themselves.

Do you ever get nervous before a shoot?
AL: I always get nervous.

Can't imagine someone like you always getting nervous. How do you calm your nerves?
AL: I breathe and try to listen to music, and you know, once you’re out there, you kind of lose the nervousness.

Did you ever have any insecurities?
AL: I was never happy with my hair. I have very dry hair, oh my god. It’s just high-maintenance. I really have to take care of this thing.

What mantra do you live by?
AL: Be happy, be happy. Smile, smile, smile. Love, love, love. I have many, depending on the moment. Calm down, calm down, calm down. (laughs)

Any new projects on the horizon?
AL: Lots of stuff and I can't wait to show you guys. I also did a very small part (very small don’t expect a lot, like two seconds) in Oceans Eight, which I was so excited to be a part of.

She has a cameo in the movie.They are very short appearences.I would be surprised if it would last over 10 seconds really or if she would speak anything.Usually directors use cameos on themselves to get in the movie or other celebrities to hype up the movie.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ADRIANA WILL HOST A TV SERIES!!!!!!

http://deadline.com/2017/05/american-beauty-star-competition-series-adriana-lima-lifetime-1202089951/

A+E Networks and Herrick Entertainment are teaming on new competition series, American Beauty Star, hosted by international supermodel Adriana Lima, to air on Lifetime.

Production begins in Los Angeles this June on 10 hourlong episodes. The series brings together 12 celebrity stylists and salon professionals to compete in a series of challenges, from creating high-end editorial looks to the most current glam creations for red carpets and runway shows. At the end of the season, only one contestant will be named American Beauty Star.

Celebrity stylist Sir John will mentor the contestants while former longtime Vogue Beauty director Sarah Brown will serve as a judge, alongside celebrity guests and beauty industry influencers.

American Beauty Star joins another recently greenlighted beauty competition series at Lifetime, Glam Masters, executive produced by Kim Kardashian West.

“We are thrilled to be in partnership with A+E on the series, as it’s the perfect home for our highly engaging and entertaining beauty competition series,” said Executive Producer Norton Herrick of Herrick Entertainment. “Global sensation Adriana Lima will host alongside a slate of the highest-caliber names in beauty and lifestyle. The collection of talent and creativity makes the series a must-watch for beauty enthusiasts of all ages and interests.”

“Herrick Entertainment has created a unique format in the beauty space marrying proven reality-competition story beats with fresh new twists and an outstanding cast of competitors who are at the top of their game. We’re delighted to partner with Norton, Adriana and the Herrick Entertainment team to bring this fresh and original new format to life for our viewers,” stated Paul Buccieri, President A+E Studios and A+E Portfolio Group.

American Beauty Star was created by and is going to be produced by Herrick Entertainment. Norton Herrick executive produces, along with Ross Elliot and Christian Murphy.

7 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

http://deadline.com/2017/05/american-beauty-star-competition-series-adriana-lima-lifetime-1202089951/

A+E Networks and Herrick Entertainment are teaming on new competition series, American Beauty Star, hosted by international supermodel Adriana Lima, to air on Lifetime.

Production begins in Los Angeles this June on 10 hourlong episodes. The series brings together 12 celebrity stylists and salon professionals to compete in a series of challenges, from creating high-end editorial looks to the most current glam creations for red carpets and runway shows. At the end of the season, only one contestant will be named American Beauty Star.

Celebrity stylist Sir John will mentor the contestants while former longtime Vogue Beauty director Sarah Brown will serve as a judge, alongside celebrity guests and beauty industry influencers.

American Beauty Star joins another recently greenlighted beauty competition series at Lifetime, Glam Masters, executive produced by Kim Kardashian West.

“We are thrilled to be in partnership with A+E on the series, as it’s the perfect home for our highly engaging and entertaining beauty competition series,” said Executive Producer Norton Herrick of Herrick Entertainment. “Global sensation Adriana Lima will host alongside a slate of the highest-caliber names in beauty and lifestyle. The collection of talent and creativity makes the series a must-watch for beauty enthusiasts of all ages and interests.”

“Herrick Entertainment has created a unique format in the beauty space marrying proven reality-competition story beats with fresh new twists and an outstanding cast of competitors who are at the top of their game. We’re delighted to partner with Norton, Adriana and the Herrick Entertainment team to bring this fresh and original new format to life for our viewers,” stated Paul Buccieri, President A+E Studios and A+E Portfolio Group.

American Beauty Star was created by and is going to be produced by Herrick Entertainment. Norton Herrick executive produces, along with Ross Elliot and Christian Murphy.

Wow! That seems like fun! Something different, I like it!

22 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

10 hourlong episodes!!?? :noexpression: OK

2 minutes ago, ramires said:

10 hourlong episodes!!?? :noexpression: OK

pretty sure it means that all episodes combined will be 10 hours.Probably 10 episodes, 1 hour each.This will be her big debut on the silver  screen.Great that she landed it.

Just now, morpheu said:

pretty sure it means that all episodes combined will be 10 hours.Probably 10 episodes, 1 hour each.This will be her big debut on the silver  screen.Great that she landed it.

so that's why she was working on her language skills   i remember seeing grammer books on her instagram story a few days ago she is working on her accent #waitforushollywood

Just now, ramires said:

so that's why she was working on her language skills   i remember seeing grammer books on her instagram story a few days ago she is working on her accent #waitforushollywood

i don't know if it is possible to improve your accent in this short time but i hope she will nail it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...