Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Just now, *Luna* said:

@nhlovesadri So she is going after all? :D 

She will not be in Shangai the 8th, as she said before, but she didn't say anything about not going to Singapore the 10th, and that ig post is from a luxury items company that posted the schedule of the event and the price you have to spend to have the cance to meet her, so if they have already all those details I guess it's confirmed. A confirmation that she isn't replaced by VS comes from a Josephine fan I know, she has a blog on tumblr about her,  just like mine about Adriana, and she told me she heard that Josephine is going to replace her only on Shangai, there's no mention of her being also in Singapore at her place. if I find out something more I'll post it here.

50 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

She will not be in Shangai the 8th, as she said before, but she didn't say anything about not going to Singapore the 10th, and that ig post is from a luxury items company that posted the schedule of the event and the price you have to spend to have the cance to meet her, so if they have already all those details I guess it's confirmed. A confirmation that she isn't replaced by VS comes from a Josephine fan I know, she has a blog on tumblr about her,  just like mine about Adriana, and she told me she heard that Josephine is going to replace her only on Shangai, there's no mention of her being also in Singapore at her place. if I find out something more I'll post it here.

Thank you! It would be lovely if she went to Singapore! 

It probably is because they said a conflict. Usually when you use that word, it means a scheduling conflict, they just didn't use the word schedule probably for obvious reasons.

I don't like the decision neither. She must have committed to that FIRST before the VS thing. Thats the only way I see it happening because she is contracted with VS. And it isn't a good look to cancel on something you committed to for the first time.

But hopefully its not even true because that would just suck. I'd rather see her in China for VS grand opening than some party. I don't mind her skipping a VS event as long as it actually is worth it imo

1 hour ago, jamiya said:

This account tweeting the same things over and over.

So, Maybe this account just "tweet".

LOL oh.

Then its probably nothing because its not being promoted elsewhere. Not by her. And on the link @emerald7 provided, they didn't mention Adriana at all and if you click on the Facebook link on the page, the date is February. Weird twitter account 

Seeing as the person tweets this constantly for no reason and the link emerald gave talks about an event that already happened. I'm going to say, this isn't true. But to answer your question, she could have forgotten. Because she did cancel in a timely manner. 

Lmao I hope this is not true. The phd lounge in Chelsea? :laugh:

The twitter page is definitely odd but I think it's kind of a specific thing to make up or say? Sometimes these pages dedicated to sharing night life events /happenings are accurate but this twitter is kind of all over the place. Like what has already been said, it hasn't been promoted anywhere else. So most probably it's not true. Is she in NY right now?

It's gonna get SMOKIN' HOT in our Kiss92 studio! Victoria's Secret Angel, Adriana Lima, will be joining Maddy, Jason & Arnold for an exclusive radio interview THIS FRIDAY FROM 7AM!

Be sure to tune in and also get on to Facebook Live as we get up close and personal with her! Let us know what questions you have for her by commenting below!

1 hour ago, jamiya said:

It's gonna get SMOKIN' HOT in our Kiss92 studio! Victoria's Secret Angel, Adriana Lima, will be joining Maddy, Jason & Arnold for an exclusive radio interview THIS FRIDAY FROM 7AM!

Be sure to tune in and also get on to Facebook Live as we get up close and personal with her! Let us know what questions you have for her by commenting below!

Damn they wanted her to do this, shanghai and singlepore PR's and signings? Geez VS you have  like 13 angels.