Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Victoria’s Secret Model Adriana Lima Relists Manhattan Apartment

The Brazilian model listed the unit in 2013 for $5.5 million.

Model Adriana Lima is trying again to sell her Manhattan apartment, this time listing it for $4.85 million—down from $5.5 million when it last went on the market three years ago.

The Brazilian veteran of the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show bought the two-bedroom Midtown apartment in 2003 for $1.995 million, according to public records. She later married Marko Jarić, a professional basketball player, with whom she has two children. The two now own the apartment jointly. In 2013 they listed the apartment with Adam Modlin of the Modlin Group, but took it off the market about a year later after it failed to sell. Ms. Lima and her husband finalized their divorce earlier this year, according to court records.

Reached by phone, Mr. Jarić said he and Ms. Lima moved to Miami several years ago and their children are in school there. They both use the New York apartment as a pied-à-terre. “Whoever is in New York uses the apartment,” said Mr. Jarić, who is now retired from the NBA, noting that he and his ex-wife are on good terms. But they’ve decided to sell because they no longer use it as much, he said.

Adriana this year won't be on the Love Magazine advent calendar :sad:  a fan account on ig asked Katie Grand if she was in it and she said no, that she wasn't available. It's from this screenshot on adrianalimalover4's ig stories. But if she had to skip a year I'm ok that she skips this one, because all that "hot famous movie scenes" inspired videos are definitely gros imo, and so far the only video I like is Doutzen's one.

15500032_1782076128722453_7823659744324747264_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Heryca said:

The IWC Event Will be in January 16th.

from 16th to 20th, according to official web site, SIHH Gala Dinner will be held on friday January 20, 2017. Adriana usually attends Gala dinners.

This year schedule and program will be different due to new regulations though.

Adriana will be in the Ocean's Eight movie!!! :excited::chicken::excited:

She was shooting this morning in NYC

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4118042/Adriana-Lima-looks-striking-rocks-pins-hair-set-Ocean-s-Eight-New-York-City.html

I can't wait for more information to came out, I'm overjoyed for her, this was one of her dreams and I'm so happy she can be part of a movie!

(I posted the article's pictures in the candids section)

1 minute ago, nhlovesadri said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4118042/Adriana-Lima-looks-striking-rocks-pins-hair-set-Ocean-s-Eight-New-York-City.html

I can't wait for more information to came out, I'm overjoyed for her, this was one of her dreams and I'm so happy she can be part of a movie!

YESS i was expecting something like this since the day we saw her pic in a party with movie producers in NY.  :excited: 2017 will be a good year. 

Just now, duhampi said:

YESS i was expecting something like this since the day we saw her pic in a party with movie producers in NY.  :excited: 2017 will be a good year. 

And the main cast is all big female stars, and there's also Rihanna shooting for some small parts as well. It's the perfect movie to start and get some recognition.

2 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

:clap: Wow! Finally in a movie! So happy for her! :smile:

12 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Article says she is playing herself in the movie.IMHO she should have a challenging role to step out of her comfort zone to see what she is truly capable of.

1 hour ago, ramires said:

Article says she is playing herself in the movie.IMHO she should have a challenging role to step out of her comfort zone to see what she is truly capable of.

She has to be giving those first. AND I think she should work on her english better. She still says "ready" like "weady". No offense to her but realistically, she has to work on how she talks more in order to branch out. Its just not realistic otherwise.

I am happy for her, for getting a big role regardless. That actually speaks alot about who she is. Not alot of VS angels are given this chance

3 hours ago, mjmarija said:

So this is just a cameo... That is kind of disappointing. I thought that she would have some role, but this is what models usually do in movies...

At least she will be at the premier! ;)

Not alot of them. Literally only the biggest ones. And Anne Wintour also made appearance shooting for the same scene, it says alot about adriana's status

On ‎06‎.‎01‎.‎2017 at 10:38 PM, Heryca said:

The IWC Event Will be in January 16th.

On ‎07‎.‎01‎.‎2017 at 5:36 PM, duhampi said:

from 16th to 20th, according to official web site, SIHH Gala Dinner will be held on friday January 20, 2017. Adriana usually attends Gala dinners.

This year schedule and program will be different due to new regulations though.

so it's on friday? not like usually on monday? Can't wait to see her look, she always looks great there.

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

so it's on friday? not like usually on monday? Can't wait to see her look, she always looks great there.

She could show up any day between 16th-20th, but she always attended the last days so far. It would be nice to see her 3 or 2 days like some other celeb brand ambassadors.