Bellazon

News

Neo52285

roflll...wth is up her ass? tahts kinda intense...but god its page 6..who knoes if thats actually what happened well anyways...i dont want them to break-up..he seems really nice..and hes pretty hot too...the hollywood stars are too busy and working..and their relatioships NEVER last

tom and nicole

brad and jen

donald and ivanka

there are ENDLESS break-ups..and break-ups happen so often they have like trillions of shows on vh1, e! and basically any entertainment channel..its to publicized and she will be hurt and teh whole world has to be in teh business and everything...simply it would be the worst thing if she dated someone famous..and only good convo comes of it.

Ten minutes later, she came back, picked up the prince' s jacket, grabbed him by the arm and pulled him out the door." also with me they make therefore!!! is normal !!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

posted by Alessandra in her offical forum

oi galera! :)i just got home from a long day of work, i'm a little bit tired, but i was doing a beautiful commercial for victorias secret with izabel and adriana we had a lot of fun, it's always nice when you can chat in portuguese on the set. It's going to come out during the summer...i hope you guys like it when you see it!

posted by Alessandra in her offical forum

oi galera! :)i just got home from a long day of work, i'm a little bit tired, but i was doing a beautiful commercial for victorias secret with izabel and adriana we had a lot of fun, it's always nice when you can chat in portuguese on the set. It's going to come out during the summer...i hope you guys like it when you see it!

Thanks God, a new commercial :D Thanks for the news Valmount :hug:

Edited by Angelxxxx