Bellazon

News

Neo52285

• 2 weeks later...

wowwzaaa...V.S. IS BACKK BABBBBAYY...i like this..they are everywhere..its really annoying though to hear girls in my school boast about buying v.s. outfits for their man..and this is highschool..fucking rediculous..and their are like oh yea im like the biggest fan of adriana lima oh god shes so hot i love her...errmmm the sad part is i can probably tell you they wouldn't even know she is from brazil lol

wowwzaaa...V.S. IS BACKK BABBBBAYY...i like this..they are everywhere..its really annoying though to hear girls in my school boast about buying v.s. outfits for their man..and this is highschool..fucking rediculous..and their are like oh yea im like the biggest fan of adriana lima oh god shes so hot i love her...errmmm the sad part is i can probably tell you they wouldn't even know she is from brazil lol

you wanna know what's worse? (sorry for going on topic for a bit) i see girls at my school who say they want to go into modeling and become a VS model just because they go there and THINK they look good in their lingerie. just becuase they have slim slender bodies and so forth, but their faces are just not VS material. they're not ugly, but just not VS to me at least. they put up pics of adriana in their myspace profiles and say "oh yes, i would love to become a vs model someday like this one becuase she's hot" they dont even know who she is. it's pathetic i feel your pain.

back on topic: i wonder why she's not going to be on mtv with the other girls. hmm. all for the better i suppose. doesnt she have a wedding coming up soon? i thought she said she was going to get married in the spring. somebody have any recent/related news/info on that?