Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Madame Tussaud’s Adriana Lima

Brazilian beauty Adriana Lima will come face to face with her Madame Tussaud’s wax replica when it’s revealed at the Herald Square Victoria’s Secret store on Nov. 30. Lima, the first Victoria’s Secret Angel to have received that honor, also becomes only the second Brazilian to be immortalized in wax. The first was soccer superstar Pelé. Lima fans wanting to see the real thing in action can tune into the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show when it airs on CBS on Dec. 8.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/security-worse-airport-trump-tower-source-article-1.2439771

I'm all for adriana looking like a queen but they need to say the first to get the figure AS a VS angel and while still being one because tyra banks does have one there too...

But other than that, I am excited she has it ofcourse and I am shocked but pleased it will be a VS event. Its being treated as if she got the fb or something.

lmao the figures always look worse than the real celeb first of all. I am actually hoping it does do her justice. And I think she will be fine because VS is helping with this so they will probably provide, so they will probably do everything, because its being treated as a VS event. as well. 

I

am hope hung is the one doing her makeup.

lmao the figures always look worse than the real celeb first of all. I am actually hoping it does do her justice. And I think she will be fine because VS is helping with this so they will probably provide, so they will probably do everything, because its being treated as a VS event. as well.

I

am hope hung is the one doing her makeup.

Is Charlie still working with VS? I don't think she is but they need to bring her back. She always did amazing make up

Tyra got a figure for ANTM tho, not because of her modelling work. It's different with Adriana because she is 100% a legit model, not a model turned actress/host/singer/celebrity/insteranotherjob here, so it is quite a big deal for her to be the only model there

Not shading, just telling the truth. I think Adriana, Alessandra, Marisa Miller and now Candice are the only models from this generation who managed to succeed both in the industry and with the audience just as just models. No crossovers to movies, hosting tv shows or any other industry, no famous relatonships, no personal scandals. Those three women worked their asses off in the industry to make it and it paid off, so it's always nice to see them getting some recognition (Y)

Especially Adriana because she's my all-times favorite model but that's another story :rofl: