Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Candice wasn't event an Angel back in 2007, neither was Behati who also walked the show that year. The Angels back then were Dri, Karolina, Heidi, Ale, Selita, Miranda & Marisa so they got to pose with the Star and stuff, is not like people or the press give a damn about those who are not Angels lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rumor has it she's shooting the Givenchy campaign today!

Because 1 of the girls shooting the campaign posted a pic of her with Adriana Lima on snapchat

(Very busy day for Lima)

That would be amazing!

Can you post the picture here or do you know who posted the pic? :)

Here is the pic form Candice's thread:

post-62475-0-44457800-1447314353_thumb.j

None of the girls look like Adriana... I see (i think) Joan, Lara Stone and Mariacarla.

This is what the person wrote on tFS on the day of the VSFS: "On set right now for Givenchy: Lexi, Lineisy, Imaan, Greta, Issa Lish, Leila Goldkuhl. Tomorrow M&M will b shooting the supers: Candice, Joan, MCB, Adriana..." , but I have no idea how legit it is...

She did write in her instagram post that she is back to work after celebrating VSFS. Anyway i hope it's true. I love her last Givenchy campaign. :) 

That could be Miranda too with the chipmunk cheeks

I think I see Lara, Gemma, Mariacarla, Natalia, Candice, Iselin and Joan

It actually looks more like Miranda than Adri... Also this girl looks shorter than Joan, and I think Adriana and Joan are the same height.

I guess we'll have to wait and see when the campaign comes out.

That could be Miranda too with the chipmunk cheeks

I think I see Lara, Gemma, Mariacarla, Natalia, Candice, Iselin and Joan

It actually looks more like Miranda than Adri... Also this girl looks shorter than Joan, and I think Adriana and Joan are the same height.

I guess we'll have to wait and see when the campaign comes out.

The person who said this on tFS knows their stuff. And if you look at what they said, it seems like they didn't list everyone for the Supers, so it could very well be Miranda even though it wouldn't make sense for her to be there since she wasn't ever one of his muses.