Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Adriana probably made more money than Marko.

not possible

Why not? I'm not up on Marko's money flow so what has he be doing to be making more than her?

The article says a lot and also you can find his net worth is almost 100 M which of course may not be true but as a NBA player he definitely got more than Adriana..Be honest Adriana is not Gisele..(Nothing against her) And at the end who cares? He cheated on her with this little Adriana 2.0 version so she deserve every cent of his money and finally some peace  :Angel:

Adriana probably made more money than Marko.

not possible
Why not? I'm not up on Marko's money flow so what has he be doing to be making more than her?

The article says a lot and also you can find his net worth is almost 100 M which of course may not be true but as a NBA player he definitely got more than Adriana..Be honest Adriana is not Gisele..(Nothing against her) And at the end who cares? He cheated on her with this little Adriana 2.0 version so she deserve every cent of his money and finally some peace :Angel:
NBA player?:ninja: this isn't 2009

I don't even care about the money. I'm just overjoyed she's done with him.

Y'all thought he sits at home and watches cartoons but Marko does earn more than Adriana he co-owns two companies in Italy, he confirmed it on a tv show but he didn't want to speak much about it, because he doesn't want it to get press attention and everything,there was whole article in newspaper and I honestly don't think he cheated on her and if he did, there are no proofs only rumors and most of Serbian news say "Turkish media reported" it first but when the same media said Adriana is having affair with Acun and is gonna marry him nobody believed right? If he did cheat on her im very glad they are separated but most of you have always hated him before this i don't know for what reason but whatever. I knew about him and was fan before Adriana, It's hard for me to believe he would cheat Adriana especially with someone like girl JOVANA