Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Well, she is obviously being sarcastic with the "everything is fake" comment. I think she's just trying to bring in some humour to lighten the mood, since the question "Is everything natural??" is kind of direct.

Otherwize, I don't think she's being intentionally rude. It's hard to pick up on 'jokes/sacarsm' through a written interview. If this interview were shown "live" She probably would have appeared differently.

Well, she is obviously being sarcastic with the "everything is fake" comment. I think she's just trying to bring in some humour to lighten the mood, since the question "Is everything natural??" is kind of direct.

Otherwize, I don't think she's being intentionally rude. It's hard to pick up on 'jokes/sacarsm' through a written interview. If this interview were shown "live" She probably would have appeared differently.

Maybe you're right... :blink: I hope so, but im really not convinced :( .

she might be bitchy, might not. but there is a possibility for her to be bitchy and i think we'd be a little denial of her bitchyness solely because we like her looks and are fans and its hard to admit and say yea shes so gorgeous but shes a bitch..nobody likes that.

but i've yet to see her being a bitch.

why do you care so much about her having sex or not ? it's not like you're gonna date her soon (in which case you could be worried) :cain:

Who said I cared that much? I'm just stating I don't believe what has been published is true. I thought that was what internet forums are about, discussing things?

Also, I doubt you will find anyone deluded enough on here who thinks he has a genuine shot at dating her.

and um...think again. no seriously...some people are friggen crazy.

You mean to tell me some people on here believe they will date miss Lima one day?

:D

hahaha

yes...scary isnt it?

:ninja:

Have I been living under a rock? I didn't know she was going out with Lenny Kravitz. :ninja:

Reality and history may say I have no chance to date her, but what are dreams for? :whistle: :|