Bellazon

News

Neo52285

i wish she will date with acun so she will live in turkey:D

Dat interview. :rofl: I blame the delay, but at least they all had fun with it. Some newscasters are so serious that it could've easily been awkward. I guess she's doing several interviews today since she's doing satellite interviews.

What Adriana Lima Wants for Valentine's Day

post-88008-0-1446078198-27077_thumb.png

What do you want for Valentine's Day this year?
ADRIANA LIMA: I’ve been traveling a lot, so a quiet night at home would be perfect for Valentine’s Day this year.{C}

How about your most memorable Valentine's Day gift in years past? 
AL: I love simple things. My most memorable gifts are pictures that my daughters make for me. They’re always so excited to hand them to me, and you can tell it was made with so much love.

What type of flowers would you love to receive on Valentine's Day? 
AL: Roses—they’re so beautiful when they bloom.

For the ultimate Valentine's Day date—do you stay home or go out on the town? 
AL: I think it depends on the couple. My ideal is a night in having dinner by the fire.

In your opinion, what is the sexiest food to eat on Valentine’s Day? 
AL: Chocolate—I only say that because it’s my favorite indulgence also!

Do you have any tips for picking the ultimate Valentine's Day gift for your significant other?
AL: You can go one of two ways: You can buy something that they wouldn’t normally get for themselves, but they would still like, or you can buy them something that they’ve mentioned in passing that they really want and wouldn’t think you would remember.  

What Victoria's Secret lingerie do you suggest for Valentine's Day?
AL: My picks this Valentine’s Day would be the Very Sexy Chantilly Lace Garterslip ($78-$88 on victoriassecret.com) or the new Victoria’s Secret Love Me Eau de Parfum ($58 on victoriassecret.com).

Tell us about the Victoria's Secret Love Lock program. How does it work?
AL: The Love Lock program is new to Victoria’s Secret and [it’s] so cool. Similar to how you would place a Love Lock on a bridge in Paris, Victoria’s Secret has created an installation in select stores where you can [place] your very own Love Lock. You can also create a digital Love Lock on the site and send where you have placed a Love Lock to someone special.

http://la-confidential-magazine.com/the-latest/people-and-parties/postings/what-adriana-lima-wants-for-valentines-day