Bellazon

News

Neo52285

I find this hard to believe but then again you can't put anything past anyone. I highly doubt she would have an affair with him just to advance her career and how she has talked down on cheating, which makes it hard for me to believe this story. I just feel like this is the whole Justin beiber thing all over. This guy is a complete douche

I find this hard to believe but then again you can't put anything past anyone. I highly doubt she would have an affair with him just to advance her career and how she has talked down on cheating, which makes it hard for me to believe this story.

i think the same, its hard too believe, but yeah time will tell.

but he is very rich :D and he has an own tv channel.he makes adriana celebrity in turkey.

come on how many men are rich and could make her in their country more popular, not just in turkey. own tv chanel that's not really a big archivment if we talk about powerful men in the world. Adriana could date as well as every rich men if she wanted.

Adriana should cut ties with him. She isn't desperate for money (I don't think). I don't know if she knows about this latest story but if she does she should have respect for herself and not associate with this guy who she called a friend. What type of friend does shit like this? I think he may have tried to make a move on Adriana and she turned him down, thus this story.

I find this hard to believe but then again you can't put anything past anyone. I highly doubt she would have an affair with him just to advance her career and how she has talked down on cheating, which makes it hard for me to believe this story.

but he is very rich :D and he has an own tv channel.he makes adriana celebrity in turkey.

come on how many men are rich and could make her in their country more popular, not just in turkey. own tv chanel that's not really a big archivment if we talk about powerful men in the world. Adriana could date as well as every rich men if she wanted.

i didnt say she is dating with him. it is called friends with benefit.didnt she hook up with j bieber just getting publicity. it will be great post vs career for her

i didnt say she is dating with him. it is called friends with benefit.didnt she hook up with j bieber just getting publicity. it will be great post vs career for her

see...

No she didn't. She took a damn picture with him. If you believe that, then you will believe anything that is told to you.Which probably explains why you believe this and like the idea for it.

usually commented adriana or her management such stories, or did she  ignore them?

she said she wouldn't talk about it. And she usually does ignore stories. But the truth came out from somewhere else that they did not hook up and the media backed off of it completely.

see...

No she didn't. She took a damn picture with him. If you believe that, then you will believe anything that is told to you.Which probably explains why you believe this and like the idea for it.

True.... get some facts straight seriously,wtf.

I am from Turkey and as a secular person, i hate to see Adriana with Acun because of his good relationship with the islamist goverment.

maybe she will become muslim after she get married :D  https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B32dNH1CYAAvCfJ.jpg:large

Lol. Total nightmare.

last two days in social media all the quotes photos are hilarious.