Bellazon

News

Neo52285

yeah I really do hope she says something now because this shit is getting annoying as hell.

IK  its PR, and people say there is no such thing as bad PR.

There's a a such thing as justin bieber.

Nough Said,And like everyone has been saying Adriana doesn't need Press

He doesn't deserve the satisfaction of it all, she doesn't the embarrassment of it all. So she needs to do herself us ALL a favor... 

Seriously, she needs to stop this.......Im a big fan of adriana and i don't want the punk to be reminded everytime I look at her......

This is really depressing me.........

Same. I don't even know how I would feel about her if she just let some shit like this fly. It will not be the same I know that.

This isn't funny nor cool. IDK if its because I never liked justin or I know a dude like him is not in her league nor worth her time but I am so fucking irritated by it. Words can not describe.

I swear if she doesn't say anything...

And I hope people do continue to pester her about it on insta and shit so that she can open her damn eyes

Seriously, she needs to stop this.......Im a big fan of adriana and i don't want the punk to be reminded everytime I look at her......

This is really depressing me.........

Same. I don't even know how I would feel about her if she just let some shit like this fly. It will not be the same I know that.

This isn't funny nor cool. IDK if its because I never liked justin or I know a dude like him is not in her league nor worth her time but I am so fucking irritated by it. Words can not describe.

I swear if she doesn't say anything...

And I hope people do continue to pester her about it on insta and shit so that she can open her damn eyes

In his dream he can ever get a girl like adriana to even look twice at him............ I mean he's probably gloating big time...

Now every time I look at that single picture, I know his intention, the whiny little prick......

Yeah because I think we ALL know its not true. The annoyance in her face when someone reminded her he peformed at the VSFS 2012. The fact that she paid him no mind when he was there. The fact on that instagram video when he was trying to go at it and she swerved.

Even people who aren't big fans like us can't see it happening but still just to stop this damn press before they actually do damage because its spreading like wild fire she still needs to stay something. This is seriously embarrassing.

IDK where this started and WHY. But it needs to stop

It's all BS but I don't want him to have the satisfaction that 'he did it with her' for the whole world to know......

Majority of the comments from sites don't believe it but it's just that, they don't want to believe it for themselves...

Adriana really needs to come out and flat out deny it......

It's all BS but I don't want him to have the satisfaction that 'he did it with her' for the whole world to know......

Majority of the comments from sites don't believe it but it's just that, they don't want to believe it for themselves...

Adriana really needs to come out and flat out deny it......

Exactly.

and yes she really does. IF she tries to ignore it all... I don't even want to get into that.

She suppose to be big on respect... she shouldn't let something like this get around.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This little kid sure has a way of mustering up the worse in everyone :D

We all know gossip sells papers so let them spin it the way they want. Lima has the last laugh in all of this in the end.

But this is Adriana tho. She is the beyonce of her industry (reputation and being loved wise)

she can't be caught tripping THIS hard. A statement has to be made ..

Adriana will only have the last laugh if she denies it ever happened, Right now, she is looking like a fool and not responding....

This is not good publicity whatsoever, let stupid, immature girls like selena, the jenner girls or any other famewhores fawn over him... she is only filling in the list of his (god hope not) conquers........

Adriana will only have the last laugh if she denies it ever happened, Right now, she is looking like a fool and not responding....

This is not good publicity whatsoever, let stupid, immature girls like selena, the jenner girls or any other famewhores fawn over him... she is only filling in the list of his (god hope not) conquers........

Exactly.

You guys are taking this way too seriously. And she's not going to say anything. She is going to ignore it and probably hang out with him again.

Adriana and Terrance J would be a cute couple though. Didn't he date Selita?

You guys are taking this way too seriously. And she's not going to say anything. She is going to ignore it and probably hang out with him again.

That would be dumb. If she does that, esp for PR that's stooping down a level. Period. Esp since it isn't needed.

It is justin bieber Savanna Lol

Ya'll looking at the over all idea. Its the overall idea and who its with thats the problem. If it was a one night whatever with leo, lenny, ok but justin bieber? Nah

This a dude they are trying to deport and not to mention all the other shit that is wrong with him.