Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Inb4 Adriana tells her story first before Friday. :rofl: Just kidding. She's too private for that shit. I know she isn't happy about this. I mean, he has to be going on there to talk shit. I'm sure they wouldn't have him otherwise.

I just hope they won't bash on Adri or something, smdh all serbian newspapers are saying Adriana cheated on him with Michael Olajide ,Lenny or mysterious new love LOL

I hope you translate all what he says :)

Maybe she doing an interview for Maybelline and it really seems she live back in NY??

Maybe. And yes, she seems to have moved back to NY. Or at least kept her home there that she had put up to sell last year.

Despite complaints from a few wannabe patrons who were turned away from Seasalt and Pepper for not dressing up to the restaurant’s standards, the celebrity clientele is still going strong. On Sunday, Miami Heat stars LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Ray Allen, Michael Beasley and Mario Chalmers were seen at the Miami River spot for a Funday Sunday. The guys ended up mingling with Victoria Secret models Adriana Lima, Candace Swanepoel and Doutzen Kroes (with hubby and son), who arrived on a 44-foot Zeelander.

miamiherald

She was like I am keeping the yacht, bitch!