Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Yes, Ricardo is on top of my list as a designer, love him, no question about it.

Just thought she'd look good in something else.

Wonder if she was invited earlier (meaning if she planned to go there weeks ago) or it was in the spur of the moment, when people heard the news about her divorce.

There is something about recently divorced women looking all gorgeous and shining on the red carpet. Hope that's the case with her tonight.

I wonder too, but she's been in NY for a long time now. Probably moving back into her old place, shooting for VS, and she shot something that Carlyene styled.

EXTRA: @adrianalima vai assumir o Instagram da @voguebrasil hoje para compartilhar por aqui com exclusividade seus cliques insiders durante o #METGALA. Acompanhe a top através da hashtag #adrianatakeover e o restante de nossa cobertura pelo #voguenomet.

voguebrazil

Basically, she will be taking over Vogue Brazil's Instagram during the MET.

Madonna isn't going because Anna said you can't dress like a whore, and Joan is wearing Vera Wang, so I guess Riccardo will be dressing Adriana, Amanda Seyfried, and maybe Kim and Kanye.

Wonder if she was invited earlier (meaning if she planned to go there weeks ago) or it was in the spur of the moment, when people heard the news about her divorce.

Now that I think about it, Adriana followed Amanda Seyfried a couple of weeks ago on IG. She usually only follows people she knows or has worked with or will work with and Amanda is being dressed by Riccardo too, so this was probably a long time coming.

Adriana has never landed a US Vogue cover has she? Hopefully Anna will come to her senses and finally put Adriana on a cover.

No, and I don't think that will ever happen because it's rare that models ever get a cover of Vogue unless they get into movies or something. I'll be happy with an ed!