Bellazon

News

Neo52285

^ She didn't do it for the World Cup tho. Some soccer fans in Spain are really racist and call black/dark skinned players 'monkey' and this weekend Dani was playing against Villareal, he was going to kick a corner and some bastard threw him a banana, Dani took the banana and ate it as a big fuck you to the crowd.

I like that she did that, what those Villareal fuckers did to Dani was completely wrong and a lot of Brazilian celebrities (and soccer players in general) are showing their support for Dani and agaisnt racism. As a soccer fan I love to see Dri did this (Y)

^ She didn't do it for the World Cup tho. Some soccer fans in Spain are really racist and call black/dark skinned players 'monkey' and this weekend Dani was playing against Villareal, he was going to kick a corner and some bastard threw him a banana, Dani took the banana and ate it as a big fuck you to the crowd.

I like that she did that, what those Villareal fuckers did to Dani was completely wrong and a lot of Brazilian celebrities (and soccer players in general) are showing their support for Dani and agaisnt racism. As a soccer fan I love to see Dri did this (Y)

I didn't know that! I just thought she was sticking her nose into other people's business.

Anywho, she's in NY.

So the rumors are true! Remember kids, not all rumors u hear here, there are fake. Anyway kinda like this news since she'll be single again but.... how long???  :idk: Poor bastard, i never leave a woman like Adriana NEVER!!

Maybe Adriana wants to leave him

So the rumors are true! Remember kids, not all rumors u hear here, there are fake. Anyway kinda like this news since she'll be single again but.... how long???  :idk: Poor bastard, i never leave a woman like Adriana NEVER!!

Maybe Adriana wants to leave him

Maybe or viseversa who knows, anyway a drink to that!

Good news, but Givenchy AGAIN? Hope it's better than the sheer gown. She has to start taking risks in regard to her red carpet appearances, but since this is her first MET gala, she was probably unsure.

But it's not up to her what she wears. Riccardo dressed her in the sheer gown (which I liked and thought was a risk) and he's dressing her tonight too along with probably Joan, Madonna, Kim K. and Kanye, so it's a big deal! Riccardo probably invited her. Riccardo has been so loyal to her. Love it. Wonder if she got the campaign...

Yes, Ricardo is on top of my list as a designer, love him, no question about it.

Just thought she'd look good in something else.

Wonder if she was invited earlier (meaning if she planned to go there weeks ago) or it was in the spur of the moment, when people heard the news about her divorce.

There is something about recently divorced women looking all gorgeous and shining on the red carpet. Hope that's the case with her tonight.