Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Found something in this article about Cedric Gervais and the upcoming Ultra music festival in Miami:

Then he plays a track featuring British singer Coco O, "Through the Night," a more indie-rock track than anything Gervais has done before. Finally, the DJ reveals his secret weapon: a single called "Hashtag," which he hopes will get this year's Ultra buzzing the way "Molly" did in 2012. Like its predecessor, "Hashtag" features a robotic female voice and an irresistibly catchy chorus. Gervais plans to shoot the video for the song at Ultra and promises appearances by Hulk Hogan and Adriana Lima.

According to Turkish press, Acun Ilıcalı bought a TV station and offered Adriana $500,000 (which is a record in Turkey, I guess?) for each episode of a program he has in mind for her to do. And I guess Adriana said okay, but that they will talk more about the details later. Correct me if I am wrong: http://www.ensonhaber.com/acun-ilica...014-04-07.html

You said it right. He did buy this tv station and what he always said was ' this station is going to be different than the others' and a part if that is having Adriana host/do a fashion show. It says nothing about how much she will get paid tho. But it says they indeed made a deal. Adriana and Chris apparantly called Acun about them coming to Turkey so Acun left the Dominican Republic (where he is shooting survivor) immediately to have a meeting with them. I never really believe Turkish press,they arent all that believable. Acun is very private you won't get to hear about him often especially not details about some certain deals. But this could very well be a100% true.

Btw Turkish press also talked about a rumour of Adriana getting a divorce, based on her looking unhappy at the shoot, staying at her hotelroom all the time plus that Marco got jealous because of the recent German magazine shoot....

You said it right. He did buy this tv station and what he always said was ' this station is going to be different than the others' and a part if that is having Adriana host/do a fashion show. It says nothing about how much she will get paid tho. But it says they indeed made a deal. Adriana and Chris apparantly called Acun about them coming to Turkey so Acun left the Dominican Republic (where he is shooting survivor) immediately to have a meeting with them. I never really believe Turkish press,they arent all that believable. Acun is very private you won't get to hear about him often especially not details about some certain deals. But this could very well be a100% true.

Btw Turkish press also talked about a rumour of Adriana getting a divorce, based on her looking unhappy at the shoot, staying at her hotelroom all the time plus that Marco got jealous because of the recent German magazine shoot....

Tf he'd be jealous for?? lol She is VS model for christ sake... even though I would find it amusing if Marko had just realized adriana is out of his league lol

Thank you! And I guess it mentions the amount here: http://metrosfer.com/acundan-adriana-limaya-rekor-ucret

But I believe it because it does seem like Acun came all the way from DR so fast. I think I remember the first day Adriana got there and everyone was like Acun is in DR, so a couple of days later when he showed up at the party, I was surprised.

• 2 weeks later...

Ran this through a translator, but:

EFE / Barcelona The "top model" Brazilian Adriana Lima is the image of Desigual for the season spring-summer and autumn-winter 2014, as reported by the Catalan company.

This is the first time commitment Desigual figure "an ambassador and has done the hand of one of the women who best embodies the free, fun and colorful spirit of the brand."

Desigual broadcast from April 20 a new television ad that will be only in Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Austria and Belgium.

For the Spanish brand "Adriana Lima's personality, his sexy and fun spirit takes shape with the 'leitmotif' Desigual 'La Vida es Chula.'"

The fashion garments sold in 2013 worldwide worth more than EUR 26 million (36 million dollars).

ine.es

Thanks Savanna; here it is in English:

NEW YORKApril 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- For the first time ever, Desigual is appointing a global ambassador, and is doing so in collaboration with a woman who truly embodies the free, fun and colorful spirit of the brand. Adriana Lima, one of the most sought-after models and an international sensation in the fashion world, will be the new face of Desigual and acting as its ambassador for the Spring/Summer 2014 and Fall/Winter 2014 seasons. Beginning April 20th she will appear in Desigual's new TV ad, which launches in Europe—specifically SpainFranceGermanyItalyAustria and Belgium.

Marketing Director, Borja Castresana commented on the announcement. "Adriana will be an excellent 'la vida es chula' ambassador because she reflects our values and represents Desigual women who are confident, optimistic and full of life. Our goal is to have all women in the world identify with our philosophy."

Adriana Lima's personality and her fun and sexy spirit are a natural fit for Desigual and its slogan "La Vida es Chula" (Life is Cool). Who could forget how the Brazilian beauty delighted the audience with her fun, impromptu dancing to batucada rhythms at the 080 Barcelona Fashion catwalk show last July? At 32 years old, she is a fashion goddess, representing some of the most prestigious brands and gracing the cover of the most popular international fashion magazines. Adriana Lima's broad appeal and vibrant personality make her a perfect fit for this colorful brand.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/desigual-names-adriana-lima-as-the-global-ambassador-255486191.html

We’re not worthy! Attendees of an early morning workout at Barry’s Bootcamp in Miami Beach Tuesday morning were either disillusioned or motivated by the presence of perfection: Victoria’s Secret model Adriana Lima.

miamiherald

Adriana and Jozy are great friends and supporters of the St. Luke Foundation for Haiti’s work with maternal and women’s health, and are encouraging you to donate now to honor the special women in your life!

Every person who makes a donation here, from now until Mother’s Day (May 11) will be entered into a drawing for great prizes that include:

Lunch with Adriana and Jozy

A soccer ball signed by Jozy

An autographed photo of Adriana

You can also Donate $5 by texting STLHAITI to 20222!

In addition, any person who donates and adds “Mother’s Day Card” into the dedication section, will receive one of the limited addition mother’s day cards below. 100 percent of each donation goes to St. Luke’s Women’s Health Center, which provides pre and post natal care, vitamins, nutrition, and cervical cancer screening to over 14,000 mothers per year.

Join Adriana and Jozy in saving lives and honoring the special mothers in your life!

stlukehaiti.org/jozy-and-adriana