Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Saying that she's basically lying when she says that her children are the most important thing in her life is incredibly rude. There are 24h in every day, if she works out for 6h and sleeps for 8h, that still leaves 10h to spend with her children, husband, and do all the other daily activities, which is plenty. And she is doing this routine for maybe a month and a half, and than she goes back to her normal schedule. I don't see anything wrong with that.

On the other hand I just want to see pics from her fitting, see what she is going to wear... So excited! :ddr:

Y'all are too much. :laugh: And if she was thicker (which I think looks better on her anyway, but not like 2010 muscle woman) for the show you would all be complaining. She can't win. Instead of saying, I breastfeed and all the weight just came off, she's being honest and people can't even take that. She said with Val that she would go work out, even sometimes at home, while she was sleeping. Babies can sleep their asses off. What is she going to do for 3 hours? Stare at her? And Val goes to school.

God, I'm not saying that she's lying when says that the children are the most precious thing in her life, and of course that is not so.

And unless a child is sleeping, to watch him have nothing to do at home??....

OK, I expressed my opinion and do not want to return to this subject. I say no more, and I will not explain anything.

^You are allowed to express your opinion. Some people don't seen to understand that. Basically, I was just thinking out loud because I can't be the only one who says AW F*CK out loud when something about her diet or workout is posted because it just never ends.

I personally didn't claim that she doesn't care about her children, nor did I say that Valentina and Sienna aren't the most precious things in her life. I also am not going to retract my statements or change my opinion about a lot of women prioritizing differently. We don't have to jump to conclusions about her but 42 hours a week of working out IS a lot after just giving birth. That doesn't mean I'm implying she leaves her baby in a cage neglected, nor does that mean that I'm calling her a bad mother or it's "too much". It's called an opinion, learn to be tolerant of the fact that people have different ones.

Seriously though, why is it that when someone says something that isn't in line with what someone who blindly worsihps everything Adriana says/does- it's wrong. Why can't it be a matter of opinion vs. right or wrong. And getting into 'complaining about when she was too thick'. I think everyone in this forum acknowledges the fact that Adriana's weight goes up and down, and she had a hard time losing weight the first time she was pregnant. Is discussing that the same thing as complaining about that?

So basically Adriana should just stay home the whole day & watch Sienna sleep? That is ridiculous, i would kill myself. Seriously this is her job, a lot of women go back to their 8:00am to 5:00pm works with newborns, i don't see what the big deal is here.

I think most of us agree that working out four to six hours a day is a little too much, but if she was doing photoshoots ten hours a day or going to a different country (like 90%of models do) i bet nobody would be complaining. Adriana just can't win, people will always find something to bitch about, Sav & i are not saying that she's a Saint. We both are the first ones to say something when Adriana does/says something stupid (or wears shitty clothes) but this is just ridiculous. Seriously? Saying the woman lies when she says her kids are the most important thin to her? There's a thin line between having an opinion and stating the fact that Adriana lies about her children.

So you have a problem with someone simply saying that many women wouldn't elect to work out 42 hours a week having given birth a month back? Why does everyone have to think the same way you guys do is what I don't understand. I'm speaking for myself here, I didn't imply that she is a bad mother/doesn't care about her child. But IMO model or not, it's crazy to be working out that much despite that you have a show coming up, when you just gave birth to a child. Who is making it a big deal here? I'm simply stating my opinion without asking other people to agree with me, but you guys are making it about attacking her, her not being able to win, her being too thick, who even brought all of that into this? If it's not a big deal let people say what they feel and move on. Instead of asking them not to feel or think the way they do because you don't.

Actually my post wasn't directed to you, i have no idea of what the hell you are talking about. I said myself three times already that i think 42 hours of gym is too much. I never said anything about her being to thick either. I just find stupid that "she doesn't truly love her children as her #1 priority blablabla, etc crap" just because she goes away six hours a day and you weren't even the one who said that so i have absolutely no idea of why on earth you think what i said is directed to you :idk:

But moving on to something that actually matters ... Anyone knows if Dri is in NYC already or is she still in Miami? I wonder when her fittings will be because they're not doing the Angels first this year, they just seem to be doing whoever is available from the casting first

Maybe Im late for the discussion but I feel like Adriana probably doesn't know how to adjust her life of being a model to a mum.

I mean she is has been modeling for a long time and that is her job to look in great shape because it's 'Adriana Lima". Her name means something to a lot of people and her contracts.

Sometime mothers get overwhelmed with having a child. And mostly the affect of pregnancies can have on their body and they may never feel or look the same. That's why i feel she is working so hard to look the way she was but it's never gonna happen....

Maybe Im late for the discussion but I feel like Adriana probably doesn't know how to adjust her life of being a model to a mum.

I mean she is has been modeling for a long time and that is her job to look in great shape because it's 'Adriana Lima". Her name means something to a lot of people and her contracts.

Sometime mothers get overwhelmed with having a child. And mostly the affect of pregnancies can have on their body and they may never feel or look the same. That's why i feel she is working so hard to look the way she was but it's never gonna happen....

Isabeli and Ale disagree