Bellazon

News

Neo52285

post-3972-0-1446078077-3256_thumb.jpg

Adriana Lima responds to fans questions, made on twitter.

Does anyone know if she is shooting the campaign with Jon Kortajarena? I don't know Turkish, but they are making it seem that way. And if so, that would just be so hot.

AnToVTaCMAA5RC9.jpg

Adriana Lima responds to fans questions, made on twitter.

Does anyone know if she is shooting the campaign with Jon Kortajarena? I don't know Turkish, but they are making it seem that way. And if so, that would just be so hot.

I don't know if they will shoot together. Jon Kortajarena made already the Mavi Jeans SS 2012 campaign.

Here it says that Adriana will be a part of some huge fashion show called Dosso Dossi in Turkey in June? And she'll be there for three days? And they won't say how much they paid her. :laugh: And Isabeli did it last year: http://www.magazinci.com/icerikler/magazin...ecek_34547.html

<_< :idk: do we know how credible this is? and june? if it were true, given her supposed pregnancy, is it possible she takes part in it in some kind of panel? she's done similar things in turkey.... but if it's a fashion show, hah?

Here it says that Adriana will be a part of some huge fashion show called Dosso Dossi in Turkey in June? And she'll be there for three days? And they won't say how much they paid her. :laugh: And Isabeli did it last year: http://www.magazinci.com/icerikler/magazin...ecek_34547.html

<_< :idk: do we know how credible this is? and june? if it were true, given her supposed pregnancy, is it possible she takes part in it in some kind of panel? she's done similar things in turkey.... but if it's a fashion show, hah?

Isabeli did it last year, so it's legit. I don't see the issue with her being pregnant. She was picked because of her name obviously, and models walk shows pregnant all the time. Anyway, it looks kind of like that Liverpool thing.

Isabeli did it last year, so it's legit. I don't see the issue with her being pregnant. She was picked because of her name obviously, and models walk shows pregnant all the time. It's kind of like that Liverpool thing.

In that case you know better than I do, I know models sometimes walk pregnant but I didn't know how suitable it would be for them if she was about 6 months or more along, but again I'm no expert on all that. I just watched a clip on youtube of Isabeli leading the show last year. Interesting, and I used a translator to read the article you linked.. guess she's walking in it, they made it seem like they customized things to revolve around her.

Isabeli did it last year, so it's legit. I don't see the issue with her being pregnant. She was picked because of her name obviously, and models walk shows pregnant all the time. It's kind of like that Liverpool thing.

In that case you know better than I do, I know models sometimes walk pregnant but I didn't know how suitable it would be for them if she was about 6 months or more along, but again I'm no expert on all that. I just watched a clip on youtube of Isabeli leading the show last year. Interesting, and I used a translator to read the article you linked.. guess she's walking in it, they made it seem like they customized things to revolve around her.

I'm not saying that I know better, I just know that everyone is going to be like SO SHE'S NOT PREGNANT BECAUSE SHE WOULDN'T BE WALKING/DOING THIS EVENT! :laugh: And that's how I read it too...

I'm not saying that I know better, I just know that everyone is going to be like SO SHE'S NOT PREGNANT BECAUSE SHE WOULDN'T BE WALKING/DOING THIS EVENT! :laugh: And that's how I read it too... I even think the event this year is a month earlier than it was last year.

:laugh: I wasn't trying to imply or assert anything in a bitchy way or say that you were implying you knew better, I think I come off differently than I intend to on here...I just meant I don't know too much about how all that works so you more than likely know more about those things. But I agree on people taking it to mean that the possibility of her being pregnant is no longer. Especially on tFS (I was taking a look at the Pregnancy discussion on there...:rofl: )

As you can already make some plans for JULY?? It do not even know what will be tomorrow and not in July ... And in this case it turns out that it is not pregnant, otherwise I can not imagine how she will walk the runway with 6 - 7 months ... :idk:

As you can already make some plans for JULY?? It do not even know what will be tomorrow and not in July ... And in this case it turns out that it is not pregnant, otherwise I can not imagine how she will walk the runway? with 6 - 7 months ... :idk:

JUNE not July.

even if she was to do it in june its still kind of a question mark because if she feels she can walk a fashion show 6-7 months pregnant and showing, what the difference between that and her walking the donna karen show??? :unsure: I think if she could walk in june and pregnant she could have walked at donna karen....unless there is a third variable somewhere and we don't know about it. Maybe her not walking in the donna karen shoot didn't have to deal with pregnancy....thats if she is walking in this june Fashion show

even if she was to do it in june its still kind of a question mark because if she feels she can walk a fashion show 6-7 months pregnant and showing, what the difference between that and her walking the donna karen show??? :unsure: I think if she could walk in june and pregnant she could have walked at donna karen....unless there is a third variable somewhere and we don't know about it. Maybe her not walking in the donna karen shoot didn't have to deal with pregnancy....thats if she is walking in this june Fashion show

Nobody knows why she didn't walk DK or even if she was supposed to in the first place. I think it was just assumed that she would be walking about she had a showcard and she did the campaign and then that photographer guy saying what he did about it sounding legit.

Nobody knows why she didn't walk DK or even if she was supposed to in the first place. I think it was just assumed that she would be walking about she had a showcard and she did the campaign and then that photographer guy saying what he did about it sounding legit.

I know but that was one of the main reasons people said she didn't walk, I heard somewhere that she was suppose to walk the next though. But some assumed that because she didn't walk the DK it was a factor that she may have been pregnant :ermm:

I think the same thing ...

If she can walk in June at the fashion show, why it did not went off Donna Karan? I am in great confusion, right ...I do not know already what to think….While on the other hand it might just be a rumor as when wrote that she would accompany Pitbull in India ...

I know but that was one of the main reasons people said she didn't walk, I heard somewhere that she was suppose to walk the next though. But some assumed that because she didn't walk the DK it was a factor that she may have been pregnant :ermm:

Walk the next what? I didn't think it was a factor because everyone should know by now that just because any model has a showcard doesn't mean they are walking a show though I don't think she had a NYFW showcard in some years now (I could be wrong) which could mean something. Anyway, I did think she looked pregnant at the show/coming out of the show though.