Bellazon

News

Neo52285

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did anyone else see the Hola Brasil magazine with full interview and pictures of mommy Adriana, Daddy Marko, and Baby Val. Val is soooo cute :heart: , they have some very good close ups of her.

The scan of the magazine

http://adrianaflima.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1284

Too bad its in Portuguese so I can't read it :( . If anyone would like to translate that would be great!

post-39994-1276585052_thumb.jpg

Did anyone else see the Hola Brasil magazine with full interview and pictures of mommy Adriana, Daddy Marko, and Baby Val. Val is soooo cute :heart: , they have some very good close ups of her.

The scan of the magazine

Too bad its in Portuguese so I can't read it :( . If anyone would like to translate that would be great!

OMG. She has grey eyes like mommy! Yay! Hope they don't change, but isn't it too late for that anyway?

The scan of the magazine

OMG. She has grey eyes like mommy! Yay! Hope they don't change, but isn't it too late for that anyway?

I think they were brown at first but now they changed to grey, but i hope they don't change either! she's a doll! :heart:

Interview from Holla Magazine, translated by me. Since Im brazilian and dont speak a perfect english some things probably will seems weird, but I tried my best. let me know if you dont understand something, I can try to explain better :wave:

Question: How was the pregnancy Adriana? You look amazing!

Adriana: I dont feel amazing, but thank you! I was so sick. I got sick for five months! and I had preeclampsia thats why Valentina born too early. But thank god she is healthy.

Q: You Practice boxing as a workout. Did you practive during the pregnancy too?

A: I tried but I was all the time sick and with the preecampsia it was impossible. At the end of my pregnancy I couldnt move, if I moved from room to kitchen, I feel like I had run in a marathon. I couldnt sleep, sit, stand up. I was exhausted. But even with this hard pregnancy, was worth it. Its just look at her face.

Marko: During the pregnancy Adriana said: ''I need to wait 2 or 3 years before we have another baby, it's so complicated!'' But as soon she saw Valentina, she said: ''I would do everything again''.

Q: How was the labor?

A: It was easy. It took 16 hours but was everything ok, she is perfect. Just perfect.

Marko: The funny thing is that when we first saw Valentina Together, we were the higher parents from the whole hospital with the smaller baby.

Adriana: But she is proportional. and Smart. I think she is in front of all the babies. She is so smart and already is trying to stand up - she have only 7 months!

Marko: But every mom and dad think their baby is smart.

Q: How do you feel when saw Valentina for the first time?

A: He cried! actualy we both cried for almost 2 months! well, until today we cry, its just to look at her.

Marko: To me was so exciting but Adriana.. she put all her energy in this pregnancy and was exhausted. She said: "Let me see my baby before I sleep for 2 months".

Q: How is Marko as a dad?

A: He is the best! I'm so lucky with him. Because I was exhausted after I gave birth and he helped me. He could hold her, he helped me in feed her.. even changing diapers! and he is better then me on this. He is amazing.

Q: And how is Adriana as a Mom?

Marko: First, she used to say: ''Valentina is so small. I dont know if I can hold her''. Two days later no one could even touch in Valentina. We beg a chance to change diapers and hold her but Adriana got so protective just like a lioness.

Adriana: She was so small when she born that I only thought she needed a lot of me.

Marko: She used to protect Valentina so much that when Valentina started to cry, Adriana started to cry with her so I had to hold Valentina and make adriana stop to cry. It was all about emotion in our home since was the first time we had to care of a baby alone. I always hated spoiled babies and parents that exaggerate to much creating their child but now I understand why it happens. You love so much your baby and you join this 100% and want to give only the best to them.

Q: You back to work 4 months after you had Valentina. How was it?

A: Wasnt easy to back in shape so fast. 45 days after the labor I started to boxing again. But I'm so close to my baby and

to go out from home 2 or 3 hours everyday wasnt easy.

Marko: Adriana is an amazing professional. Her jobs were coming and she didnt stop until she was back in shape.

Q: Do you feel the pression to be beautiful all the time?

A: It's something so annoying because I'm a normal woman and I have bad days, just like everybody else. Sometimes I wake up

and yes, I have an eye circle and my skin isnt ok. It's normal! I'm not always pretty and I dont want to feel the pression to be always beautiful

beautiful and beautiful. I cant to be perfect everytime. it's insane. specialy now I have a baby. When I go to anywhere

I dont want to be the center of attention. Sometimes I wear simple outfit because I dont want attention. What you see, my job,

my pictures it's just an image. There is no person in the world that can live in that way.

Q:It's important comeback to the work?

A: Yes. To be Happy, I need a lot of things. I need my family, my friends, I need to have my own time to my job. When I'm with

Valentina I can give her my best.

Q: You did some tv shows. Do you think in be an actriss?

A: In the future, yes. I would love to study about it. I did some things as an actriz but I had to stop because I like to focus

in one thing only. To be a good actriz is hard and I dont want to be just a beautiful girl that cant act.

Q: Are you enjoying madrid?

A: I love this city, the people. everybody is so kind and we are so happy: me, marko valentina even our dogs! Spain is amazing

an adorable surprise in our lifes. It make me feel like home, like in brazil. It look so much like bahia.

Q: Your family comes to visit you?

A: Yes, all the family comes on spring, Marko's parents, my mom, cousins, friends.. always have someone. It's important to Valentina

to have family close to us.

Q: Do you miss Brazil?

A: yes. Brasil is and always will be my home, no matter how far I am. I spend so much time with my family and with brazilian

friends that I feel like I never left brazil. I really appreciate my Mom that has been so wonderful in spend time with us, first

in New York and now here in madrid. I think Valentina's first words will be in portuguese because she hear me and my mom talking

all the day. I learned so much with my family in salvador, I grow up in a home with so much love from my mom and my grandparents

We didnt had much money but I'm so thankfull because I had love and this was the most important thing from my childhood.

Q: Children are important to you, you support the orphanage "Caminhos da Luz" in Salvador.

A: I grow up in a poor place and I helped this since I started to work. It's more then a orphanage because when the parents go out

to work and nobody can take care of their kids they left their childs there until they come back to home.