Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Since it’s Easter we thought we’d catch up with Katie Grand’s favourite girls of the season. We asked them for their best tips on how to spend the Easter weekend doing it like bunny rabbits.

Adriana Lima: It is my daughters first Easter and we are Spain watching my husband Marko’s basketball team in the playoffs, maybe I will convince him to dress up and be the first 6′10″ Easter Bunny!

Thelovemagazineblog

Since it’s Easter we thought we’d catch up with Katie Grand’s favourite girls of the season. We asked them for their best tips on how to spend the Easter weekend doing it like bunny rabbits.

Adriana Lima: It is my daughters first Easter and we are Spain watching my husband Marko’s basketball team in the playoffs, maybe I will convince him to dress up and be the first 6′10″ Easter Bunny!

Thelovemagazineblog

OT: Who is the girl in your avatar and signature? :)

From Adriana's Official Facebook page! (And yes, it's legit):

Announcing the official launch of Adriana Lima's Facebook Page! Please stay tuned for continuous updates from Adriana as well as the upcoming launch of her official website!

www.facebook.com/AdrianaLima

finally! been waited for her to have something like that forever :D

I think we all have! Her agent, Chris, asked Sasha/nothingless if they could use her amazing scans/images for the FB and site. So I'm sure it's going to be pretty great.

Adriana is in Madrid until Thursday and then she'll be back in NY to shoot with Russell for VS and this:

Friday at 3pm PT/6pm ET, Victoria's Secret Supermodel Adriana Lima will be streaming one of her photoshoots live. And this isn't just any photo shoot-it'll be her first time in front of the camera since giving birth to her first child in November. Come and give her some moral support!

http://www.newmediazine.com/newmediazine_n...il-12-2010.html

Global answe for him: EFF U Russell, get a new Calendar 'cuz the one you're using doesn't work >.<

Yeah, seriously. I think something fishy is going on, but whatever. I don't even want to get into it here. Anyway, now I'm trying to make sure that when he said the 27th if he was talking about Adriana and not Alessandra because I know he had planned on doing a live shoot with her also.

Global answe for him: EFF U Russell, get a new Calendar 'cuz the one you're using doesn't work >.<

Yeah, seriously. I think something fishy is going on, but whatever. I don't even want to get into it here. Anyway, now I'm trying to make sure that when he said the 27th if he was talking about Adriana and not Alessandra because I know he had planned on doing a live shoot with her also.

I swear to Go that if i wait another two hours in the stupid Ustream and they put Mrs. Bones Alessandra on the camera im goin' to kill somebody >.<

I swear to Go that if i wait another two hours in the stupid Ustream and they put Mrs. Bones Alessandra on the camera im goin' to kill somebody >.<

You and me both! Russell did say he was sorry though. He didn't even know the live stream was being advertised as being on the 16th. That's what he said. Maybe it had to do with VS because I know he was planning something "live" and on the 16th and he told Adriana about it. Anyway, she was supposed to head back to Spain to spend time with her cousin who came up from Brazil. I don't know if that happened with the volcano issue and delaying of flights going on, but yeah.