Bellazon

News

Neo52285

As for her history, you might want to check your facts...she does have a history but it's not like she's a user. She dumped Lenny, because I believe he was cheating, she dumped the Prince because he was cheating, and she dumped Denny because she found out he was cheating and got a girl pregnant in Brazil...so it's not like she's a serial dater and just dumps guys left and right because she wants too. IMO she had every right to dump every single one of them in the past...she's just got to pull away from the cheaters...not continue to date them

Lenny didn't cheating her , she left him and then he went into depression for a while .....I agree about the other

As for her history, you might want to check your facts...she does have a history but it's not like she's a user. She dumped Lenny, because I believe he was cheating, she dumped the Prince because he was cheating, and she dumped Denny because she found out he was cheating and got a girl pregnant in Brazil...so it's not like she's a serial dater and just dumps guys left and right because she wants too. IMO she had every right to dump every single one of them in the past...she's just got to pull away from the cheaters...not continue to date them

Lenny didn't cheating her , she left him and then he went into depression for a while .....I agree about the other

I didn't know that her ex-boyfriends all have been cheating on her???? How do you know?

Every woman has deserved a better man, than one who cheats on her! (vice versa as well)

To shey: do you want to say that man cheat on their wife when she is pregnant? I don't believe it. I think it's only a certain type of man.

And yeah, I wondered too how they communicate with each other!Her english really isn't very elaborated and I can't imagine him speaking portuguese, so I guess they only communicate in English...or body language... :laugh:

Yeah, I think Adriana's English (and vocabulary) is way better than some of the other Brazilian models because she surrounds herself with English speaking people. I think her accent just gets in the way. But if you were to look at a video of her speaking English like at the beginning of her time with VS and now there is definitely an improvement.

she deserves the best - as we all know -, but she doesn't look for that herself. she's always going to the dark side, even knowing that won't be good for her.

i'll be really sad if she continues to live with marko just because of her religion or any other reason but true love!

hope someday she'll find the one that'll treat her just like she deserves to be treates, not just her, but valentina as well - just like seal and heidi.

To shey: do you want to say that man cheat on their wife when she is pregnant? I don't believe it. I think it's only a certain type of man.

That's what I meant. Not all men, but some men don't understand what it's like to be pregnant. It's no excuse to cheat though; after all, their wife is carrying their child.

I don't think we should be coming to conclusions about her husband, really you guys its unneccessary. would you want someone talking about your husband or marriage like this?

I agree. It seems rather silly to me. Until there's 100% proof, why speculate and weave all kinds of crazy stories?

I just came to this thread to see if there are any new pics with Adriana :ninja: and it made me sad to read all these speculations about Adriana and Marko's break-up and his past...

Anyway, I want to contribute to this thread.

Look what I found on fmd-I hope it's new... I mean, I checked 5 or 6 pages back and didn't find this thing:

http://www.fashionmodeldirectory.com/news/...her-dignity.htm

• 2 weeks later...
any news about her in paris?

today is the givenchy show ... i kind off expect to see her making a comeback in that show

Supposedly no VS girls are in Givenchy, but it's not 100% certain. We'll just have to wait and see.