Bellazon

News

Neo52285

To answer your question. Perhaps their guy is into unattractive and boring girls.

Or perhaps the unattractive and boring girl has shitloads of cash and her guy is into... shitloads of cash.

...he doesn't seem to be in need of cash....

We weren't talking about Adriana and Marko specifically. It was just an aside :)

A man who is bored with his relationship?

A man who is a big ahole?

A man who in the past has shown tendencies to cheat?

A man who might be lonely?

A man who's not sexually satisfied?

A man that's having trouble getting aroused because his wife had a baby and the "image" of her is ruined?

Would you like me to go on?

Just because you're Adriana Lima doesn't mean reality stops and you don't have problems. Le Shock I know! /comforts

& just b/c three newspapers in Italy/Serbia are talkin' shit it does means that Marko is cheatin' on her, that she's bored of him, that they're divorcin' tomorrow & blahblahblah!

STOP w/that ... None of you live w/Adriana&Marko to know the true!

If start a rumor about Adriana bein' pregnant of three aliends tomorrow & everyone is goin' to discuss about it 'cuz three newspapers in Venezuela said that? >.<

My eyes are bleedin' readin' all this discussion of a couple that no one here knows :ninja:

Don't get mad at me missy, I didn't start it. I only gave a couple of reasons men cheat... because apparently the poster above me doesn't know. I didn't say for fact those are the reasons they are having issues *if in fact they are*

HOWEVER based on body language alone over the last few years, I gotta say she's more into him, then he's ever been into her.

But yet you know enough about her that you know for 100% it's not true and all of us are crazy for saying it could be??? Oi.

The same people saying No he could never ever and no way...are the SAME people who said she wasn't pregnant...and swore it up and down, awww there is baby Val.

Gotta love the crap that just because a woman is beautiful it means that men don't cheat LMAO!!! I'm sorry but more men cheat on beautiful women than ugly women...and most of the time they cheat on women who are uglier than their wife! Beauty has NOTHING to do with it.

Again these rumors wouldn't be such a big deal if he was wearing his wedding ring (he's not), or the fact if he hadn't cheated before (which he has over and over) and the fact that she won't hardly even allow him near the baby. Time will tell but just because she's beautiful doesn't mean she can't be cheated on people!

Don't get mad at me missy, I didn't start it. I only gave a couple of reasons men cheat... because apparently the poster above me doesn't know. I didn't say for fact those are the reasons they are having issues *if in fact they are*

HOWEVER based on body language alone over the last few years, I gotta say she's more into him, then he's ever been into her.

Im not mad at you, it wasn't directly to you ... I know 80% of mens are idiots cheaters, & Adriana is not superhuman to scape from them

& im NOT sayin' by ANY reason that Marko isn't cheatin', that Adriana isn't bored ... Why? 'Cuz i DON'T know, & Pretty doesn't know, & Sabriana doesn't know & no one knows ... Unless you guys/girls live w/Adriana&Marko (& im 10000% sure you don't, & if you do please show me pics of Valentina before her 15th B.day :ninja: ) you have no idea of what the hell is happening there

It doesn't make sense to start talkin' about the divorce & stuff when you don't even know if they're havin' problems >.<

The ring means nothing, Adriana went to a even w/o the ring a while while ago & no one said anything ... Why is that important now!? ... Yeah, Adriana's face wasn't the best @ the game but maybe she was tired, or maybe she just doesn't like basket or jus havin' a bad day! & is not like Adriana is always smiling in her candids anyways

My point is ... Just b/c a newspaper said three stupid things everyone is goin' to go nuts about it? >.< ... Im not sayin' Marko is not cheatin' on her just b/c she's beautiful, i never said that & never will 'cuz don't think that

None of us know for sure at all.

As for Adriana not wearing her wedding ring, that was when she was pregnant...and most women don't when their pregnant because their fingers swell...other than that she always has.

We aren't basing this off of anything but many many reports, Marko's missing ring, the fact Beau (who is her PR rep) seems to have totally not mentioned Marko when asked about him but told us how Val and Dri are doing, the fact Adriana has ALWAYS denied false rumors ALWAYS and she seems to always be quite on ones that are true.

Again take the newspapers out of it completely and there is still evidence something isn't quite right in the Jaric Marriage.

That's all I'm going to say on it...time will tell.

Im not mad at you, it wasn't directly to you ... I know 80% of mens are idiots cheaters, & Adriana is not superhuman to scape from them

& im NOT sayin' by ANY reason that Marko isn't cheatin', that Adriana isn't bored ... Why? 'Cuz i DON'T know, & Pretty doesn't know, & Sabriana doesn't know & no one knows ... Unless you guys/girls live w/Adriana&Marko (& im 10000% sure you don't, & if you do please show me pics of Valentina before her 15th B.day :ninja: ) you have no idea of what the hell is happening there

It doesn't make sense to start talkin' about the divorce & stuff when you don't even know if they're havin' problems >.<

The ring means nothing, Adriana went to a even w/o the ring a while while ago & no one said anything ... Why is that important now!? ... Yeah, Adriana's face wasn't the best @ the game but maybe she was tired, or maybe she just doesn't like basket or jus havin' a bad day! & is not like Adriana is always smiling in her candids anyways

My point is ... Just b/c a newspaper said three stupid things everyone is goin' to go nuts about it? >.< ... Im not sayin' Marko is not cheatin' on her just b/c she's beautiful, i never said that & never will 'cuz don't think that

okay, why are u brining me up in this? i didn't say i knew anything all i said was that i was AGREEING with lost soul.

So, I first came on here looking for new pics of Dri because I haven't seen her in a while and I miss her. And then I find out about these rumors about Marko cheating on her.

I'm not sure if they are true or not, I won't get into that, but if they are true, I wouldn't be shocked for serveral reasons.

Reason #1: She got pregnant very quickly after their marriage (or some people even think before). That means that throughout most of their marriage, she probably wasn't able to be very, desirable in bed. There's alimit to what you can do and what you feel like doing when you are carrying a child. And while that's no excuse to cheat, most men fail to be sympathetic. They feel entitled to have their fantasies fulfilled by their wife.

Reason #2: I never felt like Marko really liked her. They don't seem to have very much in common. To be honest, I've always wondered how they communicated. Dri doesn't speak very good English and certainly not Serbio-Croatian, and as far as I know Marko doesn't speak Spanish. I felt like he was more after her because of the conquest; she was the leader supermodel, the woman who was seen as one of the most attractive in the entire world, young, and an alleged virgin. She's kind of a jackpot of wifeys. But usually with conquests, once you get what you are chasing it's no longer that great...the chase is the interesting part.

Reason #3: Maybe I am a bit biased or generalizing here, but I come from that region and I found that a lot of Baltic men have no second thoughts about cheating on their spouses. Those are all small countries and if you divorce there, it looks worse for the woman than the man since she is always blamed. So that gives leeway for men to do whatever they want. Judging by the fact that he defends cheaters, I'd say he was definetly raised with that kind of mentality.

Either way, if he is cheating, gotta dump him. She's freaking Adriana Lima for God's sake, millions of men dream of having one day with her let alone making her their wife.

i think he doesn't talk neither spanish nor portuguese (her mother language).

it's possible to see miles away tha he doesn't love her...look at his pics with her!! she's just another one who bites the dust; and i got to say, that if it's all true, it's sad, but at the same time, she should know who she was falling for.

several times a cheater, always a son of a hell mother cheater!

and she's no saint either...when she gets tired of a man, she always dumps him...she has a history. she's gemini - like me :p i can't blame her :whistle:

it's possible to see miles away tha he doesn't love her...look at his pics with her!! she's just another one who bites the dust; and i got to say, that if it's all true, it's sad, but at the same time, she should know who she was falling for.

:whistle:

I wanted to be far as this as much as possible,but i'm agree with this. :mellow:

several times a cheater, always a son of a hell mother cheater!

and she's no saint either...when she gets tired of a man, she always dumps him...she has a history. she's gemini - like me :p i can't blame her :whistle:

As for her history, you might want to check your facts...she does have a history but it's not like she's a user. She dumped Lenny, because I believe he was cheating, she dumped the Prince because he was cheating, and she dumped Denny because she found out he was cheating and got a girl pregnant in Brazil...so it's not like she's a serial dater and just dumps guys left and right because she wants too. IMO she had every right to dump every single one of them in the past...she's just got to pull away from the cheaters...not continue to date them