Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Just because it's Adriana, who many here believe to be perfect in every way, it doesn't mean that she can't be boring in a relationship or in bed.

To answer your question. Perhaps their guy is into unattractive and boring girls.

This makes me really mad. She saved her virginity for so long, just for some loser who was going to turn around and cheat on her. That makes him a total louse and he should be extremely ashamed of himself. Unfortunately, people like that don't know how to feel shame.

If the rumors are true, I do hope she divorces him. Catholic divorces can be complicated, though. A friend of my mother's (who was converting to Catholicism) had to get permission to get an annulment from the church--and that was after she'd been legally divorced for over a decade.

This makes me really mad. She saved her virginity for so long, just for some loser who was going to turn around and cheat on her. That makes him a total louse and he should be extremely ashamed of himself. Unfortunately, people like that don't know how to feel shame.

If the rumors are true, I do hope she divorces him. Catholic divorces can be complicated, though. A friend of my mother's (who was converting to Catholicism) had to get permission to get an annulment from the church--and that was after she'd been legally divorced for over a decade.

Yeah, I've heard some stories about Catholic divorces, but remember she didn't get married in a Catholic church and money can make a lot of things happen.

I think a lot of Good Girls are labeled boring, for instance I don't believe Adriana saved herself for marriage...do I think she has only slept with Marko? Yes. Why? Well because IMO if you look over everything it's obvious. I still believe she got pregnant before she got married, and that is obvious due to Marko and Adriana both not having matching stories on Val. But that's water under the bridge. Most good girls don't drink a lot, or they don't smoke a lot or if it all. They don't have sex before their married, does it mean they're boring? No. But to some people it might mean that, I know plenty of girls who save themselves then are wild animals in bed once they do get married, BUT they have time to be that way. If Adriana was pregnant before she got married or happened to get pregnant on her honeymoon night (Oi) that means the two didn't get a lot of time to be intimate with each other...which Marko might look at as a way to cheat and not feel guilty.

Either way if she divorces him she'll get back up on her feet, she's always been that way. Also When Sav contacted Beau today and asked about Marko, the Baby and etc...all he answered was Adriana and the baby, Adriana and the baby, he seemed to go out of his way to not mention Marko....

This is one reason why you shouldn't save your virginity!!!Because there are too many guys out there who don't appreciate it at all!

She missed out a lot in live on top of being with someone who cheats on her (which I still hope isn't true!!!!)

None of us can be sure at all. But with the way she was and the way she spoke she kind of gave it away, I know a lot of fans and people who weren't fans that actually thought it before she announced it. There are a lot of her friends on facebook and family who actually stand by her pledge as well saying she's always been super religious and etc...but who knows. I think people who judge her strictly because she's beautiful or a model she can't be a virgin is bullshit...I know a lot more beautiful women who save themselves then ugly women who do.

Virgin or not she doesn't/didn't deserved to be cheated on. But do I think if she was before she met Marko (which I do) do I think it's worse if he took it and then cheated? Oh yea.

I agree with you that nobody should be cheated on, virgin or not. It's just that a lot of people here are acting really scandalised that she might have saved her virginity for someone who would cheat. I'm merely pointing out, that on that particular topic (her virginity) nobody really knows.

I agree with you that nobody should be cheated on, virgin or not. It's just that a lot of people here are acting really scandalised that she might have saved her virginity for someone who would cheat. I'm merely pointing out, that on that particular topic (her virginity) nobody really knows.

No, of course we don't know! All that I am saying is, that it would be worse for her, if she was....

I just cant wait for her to be back, the pic's i've seen of her, she looks sad, & alittle pi$$y, but it could be dealing with a cheating husband, and so soon after just having the baby, BUT being a mom myself, and she might have had issues during her preg. and couldnt take care of all his erm "needs" NOT that that is an excuse, but some men will use any excuse to cheat. AND I hope she is like LATER PLAYA and moves on, she deserves to be totally happy & and loved for herself not because he liked having a supermodel on his arm!!!

To answer your question. Perhaps their guy is into unattractive and boring girls.

Or perhaps the unattractive and boring girl has shitloads of cash and her guy is into... shitloads of cash.

I was going to say Fame off of the relationship...but isn't that the same thing is cash.... <_<

Or perhaps the unattractive and boring girl has shitloads of cash and her guy is into... shitloads of cash.

...he doesn't seem to be in need of cash....

yeah but I know what you mean! Some people are just the greedy type and can't get enough...

but I don't want to believe that this is the reason, as Adriana is so beautiful and an she comes across as very loveley, it shouldn't be too hard to love her!