Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Time will tell. I'm sorry but once a cheater always a cheater, and he's a nobody for people to be making up stories on him. It's not like he's some big time celeb, like I said once a cheater always a cheater. I hope for Adriana that he's not but IMO he is, and it's obvious.

Wow, you've certainly turned on a dime it seems regarding Marko. I remember when it was first revealed that they were dating and a lot of people were skeptical (mostly because of his looks but also because of his past with a long laundry list of beautiful women), you were like "they're meant for each other" and "they're a perfect match" and yada yada. Of course that was back on AFL but I remember it clearly. Now you almost seem more skeptical than me about him hah ;)

I've actually grown up a lot since then, and I'm able to see bull shit a lot more clearly now...but soon after that I started really looking into Marko's past and then seen where he had started his relationship out with Adriana as making Adriana "the other woman" and to me...it just was like wow, what a jackass. So yea lol Sheebs total 180

The thing is this whole thing would be just another gossip thing if it hadn't happened several times before

-He started out cheating with Adriana when he was with Nina

-It was suspected by several people and newspapers that he was cheating when they were dating

-The man himself said good girls (which we know Dri is) get boring, and defended cheaters when he was on mike and juliet once...oi.

-Adriana doesn't even seem that warm to him anymore...I mean when Marko gave that interview right after Val was born he said Adriana wouldn't even let him do anything with the baby.

-Then he goes to the Madrid press event and doesn't wear his wedding ring (see below)

-Then these rumors pop up, after his sex scandal last year that came up right after they got married.

A cheater, is a cheater, is a cheater.

post-8049-0-1446078017-24498_thumb.jpg

I don't know...time will tell.

I've actually grown up a lot since then, and I'm able to see bull shit a lot more clearly now...but soon after that I started really looking into Marko's past and then seen where he had started his relationship out with Adriana as making Adriana "the other woman" and to me...it just was like wow, what a jackass. So yea lol Sheebs total 180

The thing is this whole thing would be just another gossip thing if it hadn't happened several times before

-It was suspected by several people and newspapers that he was cheating when they were dating

-The man himself said good girls (which we know Dri is) get boring, and defended cheaters when he was on mike and juliet once...oi.

-Adriana doesn't even seem that warm to him anymore...I mean when Marko gave that interview right after Val was born he said Adriana wouldn't even let him do anything with the baby.

-Then he goes to the Madrid press event and doesn't wear his wedding ring (see below)

-Then these rumors pop up, after his sex scandal last year that came up right after they got married.

post-15989-0-1446078018-85322_thumb.jpg

Good to hear. I agree with your points.

And yes, Adriana always struck me as the good, well-behaved girl that can seem borderline-boring, especially to a guy like Marko. Nina Moric seems like Adriana's opposite. She seems like a less classy but much more outgoing and wild girl. In other words, Adriana is the devout Catholic that prefers to stay at home and watch Brazilian soap TV and Nina is the wild nymphomaniac that would rather party the night away - whether it's in the club or in the bed. Marko is the type of guy who wants the good well-behaved girl as wife, but still can't let go of the wild chick for a bit of "fun time". A trophy hunter. A panty diver. A... you get the idea.

Adriana, unfortunately, seems attracted to that type of a guy. Kravitz, Denny, Marko. Those are the type of guys who just can't stay away from other women to save their lives.

Of course, I don't know any of them personally so take my analysis for what it is. This is just what it looks to me from afar.

post-10480-0-1446078019-689_thumb.jpg

Good to hear. I agree with your points.

And yes, Adriana always struck me as the good, well-behaved girl that can seem borderline-boring, especially to a guy like Marko. Nina Moric seems like Adriana's opposite. She seems like a less classy but much more outgoing and wild girl. In other words, Adriana is the devout Catholic that prefers to stay at home and watch Brazilian soap TV and Nina is the wild nymphomaniac that would rather party the night away - whether it's in the club or in the bed. Marko is the type of guy who wants the good well-behaved girl as wife, but still can't let go of the wild chick for a bit of "fun time". A trophy hunter. A panty diver. A... you get the idea.

Adriana, unfortunately, seems attracted to that type of a guy. Kravitz, Denny, Marko. Those are the type of guys who just can't stay away from other women to save their lives.

Of course, I don't know any of them personally so take my analysis for what it is. This is just what it looks to me from afar.

I just hope so much for Adriana that this isn't true!!! She has deserved so much better!!!!

And I don't think she is the boring type of woman! She seems very lively and funny and someone who enjoys life.

Uh

Adriana can have any guy in the world....

Lets just say Marko would have been my LAST choice for her. She deserves better, and from the points lost soul metioned on him... he seems like a scumbag, i had no idea he was that kinda guy. I had no idea who he was at first, let alone his past w/ girls. She seemed SOOOO happy w/ him and I loved seeing her smile like at the espn awards or where they were together she was soo happy posing w/ him and everything, and now looking back at the pictures he seem so smug, like yeah I got her, yeah look at me kinda looks.

But I hope everything is false, Adriana doesn't need her heart to be broken again...its just that guys like him have CHARM and know how to use it. She needs to learn how to stay away.

I just want her to be happy, she deserves it so fucking much.

I never liked Marko from the very beginning, considering his past with women and the way he seems such an A-hole in interviews. People like that don't change.

I've got to say it is quite disappointing of Adriana to constantly pick these kind of men over and over again. No matter how much charm they ooze. You'd think she would have wised up by now <_<

I only hope she has the guts to divorce him when the time comes, although that might just be wishful thinking. Divorce isn't exactly welcomed with open arms by the Catholic Church , and I think we all know how Adriana is with her religion>> :Angel: Oh well.

Lost Soul, did Marko really said that?? in what occasion?

I never liked Marko from the very beginning, considering his past with women and the way he seems such an A-hole in interviews. People like that don't change.

I've got to say it is quite disappointing of Adriana to constantly pick these kind of men over and over again. No matter how much charm they ooze. You'd think she would have wised up by now <_<

I only hope she has the guts to divorce him when the time comes, although that might just be wishful thinking. Divorce isn't exactly welcomed with open arms by the Catholic Church , and I think we all know how Adriana is with her religion>> :Angel: Oh well.

Well, they didn't get married in a Catholic church and some other things that I won't bring up so I'm sure it's not that big of a deal for her.

Well, if they didn't get married in a Catholic church or have a Catholic priest preside over the ceremony, then under what religion or whatever did they get married? Usually I don't care about these type of things but as Adriana is rather religious, I'm surprised.

Yep it's been all over the Brazilian media from what Serbia says as well...it seems odd that they would run these stories, and match him up with someone he's cheated on/with before...esp with his rep. I don't know, but it's looking pretty odd.

Not true, the brazilian media didnt said a word about it.

Well that's what this said, and they are getting their news from the Serbian sources who claim the Brazilian media has said stuff...but who knows. But it's 100% that the serbian/spanish media has been going crazy over it, whether they are making up the Brazilian part is iffy.

http://latest-celebrity-rumors.blogspot.co...ngle-again.html

Granted probably not the most reliable source, but like I said they're just quoting and taking from serbian articles that are out there claiming the same thing...

^ You don't HAVE to get married under a religion - a civil ceremony is what makes the marriage real for the law. Perhaps that's all they did when they got married on Valentines Day last year.

Yes, I do realise that you don't have to be married under a religion. I was just wondering, because we all know how Adriana is with her being Catholic.

^ Well originally they were planning a huge wedding for later in the year at that point - so I always kind of assumed maybe they just had a civil ceremony on Valentines Day, and maybe they planned to do the big church wedding in the summer. Obv that didn't end up happening, with her being pregnant and all....it just got put off again. :)

Time will tell. I'm sorry but once a cheater always a cheater, and he's a nobody for people to be making up stories on him. It's not like he's some big time celeb, like I said once a cheater always a cheater. I hope for Adriana that he's not but IMO he is, and it's obvious.

wtf?! who in their right mind would cheat on ADRIANA?! ugh.hope it isn't true and if it is what a douche. <_<