Bellazon

News

Neo52285

well with all the rumors Marko is cheating...my guess is she's more pissed than sad...I guess I don't see sad in those pics I see pissed. Also her face isn't that puffy, it's kind of the angle, she looks like another 5 lbs she'll be back to normal, but she's working again so who knows.

well with all the rumors Marko is cheating...my guess is she's more pissed than sad...I guess I don't see sad in those pics I see pissed. Also her face isn't that puffy, it's kind of the angle, she looks like another 5 lbs she'll be back to normal, but she's working again so who knows.

Wait? There's rumors Marko's cheating? Since when? Based on what?

To be honest, it wouldn't surprise me given Marko's past (look at all those babes he dated), but I'd prefer to give him the benefit of doubt...

She does look a little pissed in that picture (maybe it's just a bit of post-pregnancy depression?). I like her make-up though. Even with the slightly more puffy face she looks striking.

oh sheebshag. :hug:

i love your posts. lol

anyways, she looks effin pissed off at SOMETHING or SOMEONE in those pictures & a bit tired, but she looks beautiful :wub:. Her face does look a bit bloated, but adriana, please come back to us smiley and with abs of steel! :yes:

and if RUMORS are correct, i'm going to personally find Marko and punch him in the balls. with MY fist of steel. but its probably all just BS i hope.

Marko dated Nina Moric too? Damn. Considering he's not the most attractive guy around, he must be making up for it by being hung like Peter North!

LOL! Although, part of me is dying inside knowing that I know who Peter is :blink:

Sheebs, they're posted on a lot of Spanish and Serbian sites, if I find them or someone else does again please post them.

Also yea he did date her for quite some time and was dating her when he started dating Adriana...although i don't think she knew it...but who knows.

Marko dated Nina Moric too? Damn. Considering he's not the most attractive guy around, he must be making up for it by being hung like Peter North!

LOL! Although, part of me is dying inside knowing that I know who Peter is :blink:

Sheebs, they're posted on a lot of Spanish and Serbian sites, if I find them or someone else does again please post them.

Also yea he did date her for quite some time and was dating her when he started dating Adriana...although i don't think she knew it...but who knows.

I don't know! I don't trust the gossips. Marco really seems to be a nice guy to me....and I also think he is handsome.

Well there were photos of him with Nina the day before the VSFS 2007 show, which Marko attended as Adriana's boyfriend. Plus he's been known for this before, I can see the gossip once and a while, but not all the time and for it to be repetitive. Time will tell.

Yep it's been all over the Brazilian media from what Serbia says as well...it seems odd that they would run these stories, and match him up with someone he's cheated on/with before...esp with his rep. I don't know, but it's looking pretty odd.

He spent New Years with his ex girlfriend Nina Moric, and the paparazzi caught them out walking together and chatting blah blah blah. Marko has cheated in the past with his girlfriends, so this wouldn't surprise me.

there is a lot of confusion about this ....in reality , Marko was in Italy at a disco not with nina moric, but with another serb girl, Nina Senicar ,and only this is the truth ..the stories about nina moric are fakes

http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/gossi...colo29431.shtml

lol the board was wiggy last night and each time I tried to post, I kept going back to the main page. I wanted to say that Adriana looked gorg in the pics, but yeah, she hasn't totally lost the baby weight in those pictures. She is looking quite unhappy though. And yes, Marko cheated on Nina with Adriana...I wouldn't be surprised if he's stupid enough to cheat on Adriana. There are a lot of unattractive men with gorgeous girlfriends or fiancees or wives who cheat.

Me too... I feel oddly strange that I know who Matt is referring to... :blush:

Then why are their pictures of Nina and Marko together? Either way he did cheat on Nina with Adriana, he was dating Nina at the time he started dating her. Also so he was with another girl? That's not helping his case...

there's a pic of them together because they have been together a few years ago, but now I know for sure that nina moric stays with another guy and it's sure that marko and nina senicar was in a disco to celebrate the serb new year's eve ,on january , but but they just celebrated, nothing incriminating .From that moment, fakes scoops and fakes divorces are gone out !!! nothing of this is real

Time will tell. I'm sorry but once a cheater always a cheater, and he's a nobody for people to be making up stories on him. It's not like he's some big time celeb, like I said once a cheater always a cheater. I hope for Adriana that he's not but IMO he is, and it's obvious.