Bellazon

News

Neo52285

I wanna see pics :(

Hhmmm I wonder who's eyes she got. Does she have dark or light eyes? I'm really curious.

ME TOO!! I wish there were pictures already out, but you know Adriana and Marko want to protect their little girl's privacy. She's only a baby.

Vote for Adriana on AskMen's Top 99 Women of 2010!: http://www.askmen.com/specials/2010_top_99/vote.html

Already did. Hopefully she's do better on the 2010 list than the 2009. Can you believe she was #19 on their list for 2009?

Just a little news since we all know Adriana news is so hard to come by these days, but Adriana switched PR representation recently. Liza is no longer her publicist and while I'll miss her because she was great, the people that Adriana is represented by now also represents some of the best actors and actresses out there and we all kind of had a feeling that's what she wanted to get into next with the Woody Allen news and all. Anyway, Adriana's agent introduced us to her new PR who told us to keep in touch so hopefully we'll be getting some more news soon. I said this elsewhere, but I really hope that Adriana is a little more open-minded with these new people because I know Liza wanted to do so much with her, but she could only do so much. There will be no point in her switching PR groups if she's just going continue being her private self because I would like to think the move was related to the fact that she wants to get into more acting considering that's what this new PR group specializes in.

• 2 weeks later...
Supermodel Adriana Lima and her basketball-playing husband Marko Jaric are moving into a $9 million home on Indian Creek in South Florida.

Who? He plays for the Memphis Grizzlies (Yes, there's a pro team in Memphis and they played the Miami Heat on Dec. 13) and she's with Victoria Secret and Maybelline , among others.

Where? This small island community is just north of Miami Beach near Bal Harbour, yet another ritzy South Florida locale. And you thought Fisher Island was the only place for the rich and famous in Miami.

It's designed for the wealthy, whether their names are in bright lights or not. Others who live or have lived on the island include Julio Iglesias, Don Shula (retired Miami Dolphins head coach), South Florida car czar and philanthropist Norman Braman and a few members of the Saudi royal family. The exclusive Indian Creek Golf Course takes up much of the 250 acre island. There are 40 homes - all waterfront properties - and just as many people. Well, maybe 43 now that the model and the jock moved in with their newborn daughter Valentina. Indian Creek has it's own elected officials and police force, and the occasional the political scandal that comes with both. In the early 90s, the village's police chief was accused of nepotism, refusing to issue traffic tickets to residents, taking fishing trips during work and punishing officers who didn't tow the line. The U.S. Census has ranked Indian Creek as one of the top 10 highest-income communities in the United States. While the net worth of the residents may have changed in the past year, one thing remains constant - the homes are pricey even if values have dropped. Lima and Jaric bought 22 Indian Creek Drive for $9 million. Built in 1958, the home is on the south side of the island overlooking Biscayne Bay. Iglesias' home was listed as one of the 10 most expensive homes in the country by Forbes in 2006. At the time it was priced at $26 million. Take a look at this $12.9 million 7 bedroom home.

Source: http://www.housingwatch.com/2009/12/14/spo...n-creek-island/

Ellen Von Unwerth's Book 'Fraülein'

Ellen Von Unwerth launched her new Book, ‘Fraülein’ and on it, ellen selected rare photos from her muses and of course Miss Lima appears there. Monica Bellucci, Carla Bruni, Claudia Schiffer, Dita Von Teese, Eva Green, Lindsay Lohan and Kate Moss were also honored appearing in this very special book. It's a limited book, only 1.500 copies are available and it coast 700 dollars. The images were shot over the last 15 years and many are previously unpublished. Until January 30, 2010 the rare photos will be in exposure at the Staley-Wise Gallery in New York City.

Source: http://adrianaflima.com

At a Kid Cudi concert the other night in LA, Kanye West made an appearance and freestyled a little verse where he mentioned Adriana and Gisele and their Angel status. Apparently he didn't get the memo that Gisele wasn't an Angel anymore. Anyway, too bad Vamp wasn't there to interrupt him and say "Yo, Kanye, I'm really happy this is your first appearance since you know what. I'ma let you finish, but Adriana is the best Angel of all time!" I think there's a video here, but I'm not sure because I'm on my phone.

Fr4nk1e on Twitter seems to think this is how the lyrics go:

"I wonder if God asked Mike how to moonwalk. They only entertain the angels. Adriana for Giselle, lets exchange angels."- Kanye West

Know this is old news, but thought it was cute. Source: Chic Dish

The couple have been flooded with messages of congratulations - and even offers for Adriana to return to work. Victoria’s Secret Chief Marketing Officer Ed Razek said: “All of us at Victoria’s Secret are thrilled to welcome Adriana’s own little angel. I jokingly asked her if she wanted to walk the runway in our annual fashion show this Thursday night and, for a minute, I thought she was going to take me up on it! We congratulate her, and wish them all health and well being.”

At a Kid Cudi concert the other night in LA, Kanye West made an appearance and freestyled a little verse where he mentioned Adriana and Gisele and their Angel status. Apparently he didn't get the memo that Gisele wasn't an Angel anymore. Anyway, too bad Vamp wasn't there to interrupt him and say "Yo, Kanye, I'm really happy this is your first appearance since you know what. I'ma let you finish, but Adriana is the best Angel of all time!" I think there's a video here, but I'm not sure because I'm on my phone.

Fr4nk1e on Twitter seems to think this is how the lyrics go:

"I wonder if God asked Mike how to moonwalk. They only entertain the angels. Adriana for Giselle, lets exchange angels."- Kanye West

He said it @ 1:22 from the 1st video

However I have a question, if she moves to Madrid how is that going to benefit further modeling with Victoria's Secret which is an American run company. He's going there for work, what is she going to do if she has in fact been signed for an additoinal 5-7 year contract? I'm still having troubles believing she's been signed for that many additional years right in the middle of a pregnancy with no guarantee she'll be able to regain her body post pregnancy. Couple that with this move overseas, the changing of her PR to focus more on 'acting' and the new baby... where is she going to find the time to do anything for VS.

I wish her the best of luck, but it's not looking good for her future in modeling. :idk:

She is very lucrative to VS...they have said on many many occasions that the ONLY way she'll leave, is if she wants too. She is signed for another 5-7 years, alongside Alessandra. Those two are their money makers and this year proved to VS just how valuable Adriana is to the company, they actually received many many complaints that Adriana was not there...heck people who don't like her said they missed her. She isn't going anywhere. Also from what I've heard from people actually at her baby shower and people who live at her building...she's already got her body back except a little pooch. Apparently at the baby shower people were commenting on how she didn't look like she had a baby...and this was a few days afterward. Also about giving her a contract when they knew she was pregnant?? That's never stopped them before with Ale and Heidi (who both resigned right before their pregnancies) It's part of their job to get back into shape, and the company expects that...so I'm sure that's how she looks at it, as does she. Plus before she got pregnant she recently became kind of a fitness freak. She was working out 3-5 hours a day...I think she'll be fine.

Also Marko is going back and forth to Spain, he's not living there. (heck he just went and played his first game and etc and that's pretty important and she didn't go) Plus from what it sounds like from the press conference he did, he has only signed for the remaining of this season. Not permanently. Plus keep in mind she lived in Paris for a couple years in 2003-early 2005 and those were her busiest years with VS. They recently bought a home in Miami, where they reside. As for her PR rep, Beau has been very open with our website and has informed us, that Adriana moved PR firms because she was receiving offers tons of them for appearances in tv shows, and movies...she's not ready to go mainstream yet she's got many many years with VS, and other work before she transitions. So it's just another opportunity.

Also update for everyone. VS has said Adriana will be back to work around March and it will be yet another big year for Adriana, and she'll be back to doing many launches and will be working quite a bit for the company.

Quick Summery lol

She isn't moving across seas, she's pretty much got her body back (been said by about 10 people lol) and she's VS's highest paid model beside Heidi, Ale right behind her and she's not leaving anytime soon. Adriana and Ale aren't going anywhere, for a long time. Like I said maybe in 5-7 years...people can keep hoping but it's not gonna happen.