Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Hello, what happened to the twin expectations?!?!

TWO GIRLS, people, TWO GIRLS!

Two identical Adriana look-alikes :drool:

Just kidding :-)

But I guess the adamant rumor that it was going to be a boy is dead then?

Or maybe it's a boy and a girl? But yeah, I don't know what boy likes to be wrapped in pink blankets unless he is flaming from the womb.

Hello, what happened to the twin expectations?!?!

TWO GIRLS, people, TWO GIRLS!

Two identical Adriana look-alikes :drool:

Just kidding :-)

But I guess the adamant rumor that it was going to be a boy is dead then?

Or maybe it's a boy and a girl? But yeah, I don't know what boy likes to be wrapped in pink blankets unless he is flaming from the womb.

Exactly. That was my rationale as well...

Shes having twins? I thought she was having a boy.

We're just speculating about the twins because of a number of things like how big she is/how early she was showing/how she is carrying, how she said (or her cousin rather) that it was a boy first but then Adriana called her bump a "she" at the Fashion's Night Out signing and some other stuff that I am sure that I'm forgetting. But about it being a girl, she picked out pink blankets for the baby.

We don't know anything. We're just pretending that we do because we're cool like that.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If they're twins i want a boy & a girl, that would be supercute! :heart:

Following the success of "Vicky Cristina Barcelona," Woody Allen will make Rio de Janeiro the setting for his next movie -- and he apparently wants supermodel Adriana Lima as his muse. Allen sent his associate producers to the Brazilian city last week to scout for locations, and local authorities offered $1.8 million to cover his costs while there. Meanwhile, Allen has his eye on giving supermodel Lima a role in the picture. According to Brazil's Glamurama magazine gossip Anderson Antunes : "In a recent meeting in New York with Brazilian producers, Allen confessed that he is 'fascinated' by her beauty." Pregnant Lima's first acting role was in "The Wife," followed by appearances in "How I Met Your Mother" and "Ugly Betty." Allen's rep didn't get back to us, but Lima's rep said, "Adriana has not been approached, but she is flattered by his comments."

NY Post

Wow that would be AMAZING! ... I've seen 3 movies of Woody Allen i love them hahaha, it would be great to see Adri finally in a big actin' proyect! ... Hope she can make it!

Adriana as an actress .. i can only dream about it

i hope once her modeling days are over(not that i don't want them to be over) she starts acting, i once heard an interview where she said she'd like to act later , let's hope she pursuits it :drool: